¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

Eww...she is not that hot. I was expecting more from how many people were raving over her.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eww...she is not that hot. I was expecting more from how many people were raving over her.

I'd reconsider the "eww".

I'd reconsider the "eww".

Nah, I'm pretty good with it :P

Lady Cobra isn't ugly or anything, just not my cup of tea ha. I think that Billie is a little awkward around her, not really like over the top flirty, but just like "hey you're a female in the studio...that's new!"

Lady cobra scene :lol:

Billie Joe and that chewing gum just made my day :lol:

I finally got to watch it today and I really love it. It's nice to see footage of them joking around, the acid story was fucking funny.

Jason in the room with his cat makes me so happy, the way he pats it :wub: Also seeing the live footage of songs like Loss of Control, 8th Ave and Wow! that's Loud make me wish/hope they play them on tour at some point.

Still waiting for mine, but the box set will be shipped with Cuatro so I can't wait! :D

Billie Joe and that chewing gum just made my day :lol:

seriously, remove the damn youtube links when you quote someone.

Sure, didn't know I wasn't allowed to.

You can post it but when you quote you have to delete the link from the quote

Ok i finally watched it.

Almost all the time i was smiling. I rly didnt watch something else with so much fun like this time. I dont know if you belive me or not, i dont know also hod do you take it but after 7 fucking years of listening them, watching every clip from the shows, after thousands times of watching ongview and being jealous of someone who take the guitar from Mr. Billie, and finally after 3 years of playing guitar, writing my own songs inspired by them, at the end of "Cuatro" at "Amy" i haved tears in my eyes... I hope one day when dey come to Poland i will have opportunity to thank them for everything!

It wasn't aimed at just you, I removed 3 videos in 1 page, that's not only you, but 2 older members as well.

*glares like a angry teacher*

It wasn't aimed at just you, I removed 3 videos in 1 page, that's not only you, but 2 older members as well.

*glares like a angry teacher*

Oh I know, it must be annoying to have to do that, but let's hope people know now, I sure do :happy:

*_* the bonus "that just happened" .. whats the name of this song/instrumental? its awesome! especially mike's bass lines :))

*_* the bonus "that just happened" .. whats the name of this song/instrumental? its awesome! especially mike's bass lines :))

It's a jam or instrumental to an unknown song

It's a jam or instrumental to an unknown song

Maybe they'll release it on a future Shenanigans hehe.

Am I the only one who's addicted to this movie? I watched the full version 7 times now. I love it.

i just got around to watching it...and wow! i feel like it was really meant more for fans of Green Day then the general public. the whole thing got me re-excited for the Trilogy and now i feel like i need to re listen to all of it and recreate the feeling of listening to the new music. it also makes you look at the songs and the albums differently when you see how they were created and the thought behind it all. when you go back and listen now you start to see what they saw because they've showed you how they saw it and it makes you appreciate it more.

it was defiantly worth the wait, but now i hope they release some of the full secret shows because i'm curios to hear some of the evolution of the songs

Got mine!! Awesome Oakland Cali scenes with Billie Joe making skate decks. It was great watching the making of the trilogy! better than the vh1 version!

JUST received the DVD yesterday and right now I am about 45 minutes into it.

All I can say is....Wow.

This came out at a perfect time really. For the last 9 months we have been savoring the taste of Green Day as singles were released, small club shows were performed, an album in September, an album in November, an album in December, a postponed tour, a postponed DVD, new tour announcements, tour dates, and then releasing the DVD was the perfect way for me to just truly love this band.

Just as I outplayed and overplayed Uno, Dos was released. Just as I outplayed and overplayed Dos, Tre was released. And then the 3 CD's have just rotated over and over. I go through phases of what is my favorite CD from the trilogy.

Seeing these songs performed live last week made me enjoy songs I didn't care for too much on CD (Oh Love, Brutal Love) and made me absolutely in love with the ones I already liked (X-Kid, 99 Revolutions).

AND THEN to watch the DVD and see how they came together to write these songs and then perform these songs for the first time to crowds before the crowds had ever heard the songs FUCKING PROVES that Green Day is the best fucking band in the world.

They are the true epitome of what rock -n- roll music is. It's not about the money, it's not about the "performance" (the rehearsed banter, the pyros, the same "costume" every night), it's about the MUSIC. What other band would ever do this?? And sound good doing it???

I wish I could show this DVD to all my friends who kinda chuckle at me for being such a fangirl as a 36 year old man who's married with children. They would see what a fucking great band Green Day really is--and to be together cohesively for so long. What bands can say that they've worked together for decades and still work like that and still put out good fucking music?? Aerosmith? Rolling Stones? Kiss? Metallica?

I hate when bands who have been around like that say that their next album is "going to sound like the old stuff" as if they are admitting their last couple of albums sucked so they have to go back to trying to sound like their old stuff. It NEVER works! Green Day, however, builds from their past, but sounds new and doesn't sound forced.

This is a DVD that my son will watch one day and then turn to me and say, "Dad...when I grow up, I want to play music for a living".

It will be a proud moment...

Thanks for this!!!! :runaround:

So I watched it, and absolutely loved it!

JUST received the DVD yesterday and right now I am about 45 minutes into it.

All I can say is....Wow.

This came out at a perfect time really. For the last 9 months we have been savoring the taste of Green Day as singles were released, small club shows were performed, an album in September, an album in November, an album in December, a postponed tour, a postponed DVD, new tour announcements, tour dates, and then releasing the DVD was the perfect way for me to just truly love this band.

Just as I outplayed and overplayed Uno, Dos was released. Just as I outplayed and overplayed Dos, Tre was released. And then the 3 CD's have just rotated over and over. I go through phases of what is my favorite CD from the trilogy.

Seeing these songs performed live last week made me enjoy songs I didn't care for too much on CD (Oh Love, Brutal Love) and made me absolutely in love with the ones I already liked (X-Kid, 99 Revolutions).

AND THEN to watch the DVD and see how they came together to write these songs and then perform these songs for the first time to crowds before the crowds had ever heard the songs FUCKING PROVES that Green Day is the best fucking band in the world.

They are the true epitome of what rock -n- roll music is. It's not about the money, it's not about the "performance" (the rehearsed banter, the pyros, the same "costume" every night), it's about the MUSIC. What other band would ever do this?? And sound good doing it???

I wish I could show this DVD to all my friends who kinda chuckle at me for being such a fangirl as a 36 year old man who's married with children. They would see what a fucking great band Green Day really is--and to be together cohesively for so long. What bands can say that they've worked together for decades and still work like that and still put out good fucking music?? Aerosmith? Rolling Stones? Kiss? Metallica?

I hate when bands who have been around like that say that their next album is "going to sound like the old stuff" as if they are admitting their last couple of albums sucked so they have to go back to trying to sound like their old stuff. It NEVER works! Green Day, however, builds from their past, but sounds new and doesn't sound forced.

This is a DVD that my son will watch one day and then turn to me and say, "Dad...when I grow up, I want to play music for a living".

It will be a proud moment...

wow I really enjoyed reading this! Green Day is definitely the best! The only older and legendary band that I would say has also accomplished this kind of a career is Rush. It's funny my Dad is a big Rush fan and I'm a big Green Day fan so when we talk about them I always find a lot of similarities.

Archived