¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo just got a text from my stepdad saying that a package arrived for me! :runaround:

Going to watch it tonight eee

Mine arrived today at 6.30 pm. The poster is great but the postcards...meh :/

So they block the bonus scenes but not the entire movie from YouTube? Totally logical :lol:

i downloaded the movie from youtube to my computer before it gets blocked :)

Anybody else freak out when Billie played the Fuck Time solo? Two hand tapping? Oh god that was great!

Mine arrived today! :happy: Was actually worrying about that, but yes, it did! And I have to say that I absolutely love it. The DVD totally measured up to my expectations. It shows Green Day at their very best and it totally reminds me of some sort of old rock 'n' roll movie, it's truly beautiful. I love the mix between recording process, behind the scenes, fooling around and live snippets. It's very well done and you can in my opinion feel the spirit behind it. I can't even choose a favourite part, there were so many. I really liked to see them record Nightlife. My mum was in the kitchen and immediately came into the living room to watch them play it. She seemed to really wonder if that is Green Day but still seemed to like it. The boys appeared to be really into that song recording it, that was great to see! Also really loved the fooling around parts. Just because it's so typical for them and it always makes me smile and laugh. So yeah, a big thumbs up from me! :)

Same deal with me. I asked how long it would take fro overseas orders and I was told 7-10 days. Still waiting to hear back from them on whether or not Cuatro would be included with the other stuff. But I'm in the US so I don't know if it'll take longer for you :/

Most likely. A lot of dvds now include bonus footage in their run time on the back.

I just called Rhino. They told me that they ship all of the USA orders together to a warehouse, where they go their own way once they arrive.. The lady on the phone said that my order hasn't shipped yet, and that all other US orders placed in the last week or so haven't either. She said that "shipped" means waiting for the next US shipment. She said once they ship, I should take 3-5 days to receive. The next US shipment is this weekend.

Hope that helped!

I just called Rhino. They told me that they ship all of the USA orders together to a warehouse, where they go their own way once they arrive.. The lady on the phone said that my order hasn't shipped yet, and that all other US orders placed in the last week or so haven't either. She said that "shipped" means waiting for the next US shipment. She said once they ship, I should take 3-5 days to receive. The next US shipment is this weekend.

Hope that helped!

Hey thanks for the info. That stinks, but I estimated I might get it next week anyway. I still wish they would give you a tracking number :dry:

Anyone know whether or not these boxsets will come with Cuatro? I ordered mine last Thursday so I was hoping it would :ninja:

Hey thanks for the info. That stinks, but I estimated I might get it next week anyway. I still wish they would give you a tracking number :dry:

Anyone know whether or not these boxsets will come with Cuatro? I ordered mine last Thursday so I was hoping it would :ninja:

They said to call back on Monday and they would give you a tracking number.

I didn't ask about Cuatro. Their phone number is 1-613-228-2029

They said to call back on Monday and they would give you a tracking number.

I didn't ask about Cuatro. Their phone number is 1-613-228-2029

Thanks a lot! I'll try that :happy:

I watched it also! It was great!! I loved every part of it.. It reminded me how much I love this band! (not that I EVER forget it). Life is good when you're a Green Day fan!!!! :wub:

I kinda wish it showed more clips of the guys... make it an hour an half long at the very least

Finally got an email back from Rhino Records!

Here it is:

Thank you for shopping at RhinoRecords.ca! All Cuatro DVDs were shipped out on Monday. You should receive your order in 3-4 business days. If you have any further questions please let me know!

Thanks,

Ali

RhinoRecords.ca

Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow!:)

Mine came today but i wasnt home and the UPS guys was to much of a pussy to give it to a neighbor... poor me i guess ^^

Mine came today but i wasnt home and the UPS guys was to much of a pussy to give it to a neighbor... poor me i guess ^^

Lol, if the UPS man gives it to your neighbor, and your neighbor claims he "doesn't have it", your UPS man gets fired, and you don't get a Cuatro. And you have a neighbor who's watching their free film

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!

unfortunately I can't pick it up until after I get off work :mellow:

Its really good, but I still think there could have been more. This was basically a summary of the creative process, but not really the full thing. I feel like there was alot more that they did, but cuatro was just a generalized version of the whole process for recording uno, dos, and tre. I think there could have been a lot more when it came down to recording the songs, and the band coming up with parts of the songs (the real creative thinking and processing). There could have been a lot more to show, but overall, at least the public gets to see what its like to be in studio with green day.

Archived