¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

"We dip out toes into the grave uh huh huh"

Sometimes you shouldn't mess with something when it's just perfect.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, so it´s already on youtube, i can watch it on Youtube??!!!!!!

tumblr_mgh6zbIu3B1s1a62oo1_500.gif

Okay- Fuck Time after Tre does the thing with the tambourines- that's how Fuck Time's supposed to sound. Raw, energetic, and FUCK TIME! Not this clear, crisp, smooth shit we have on Dos.

Couldn't agree more.

Struggling to resist watching the YouTube version my copy is around 5 hours from my home so it should be at mine tomorrow at some point

What the fuck man, those live/studio performances of Kill the DJ and - yes, I'm gonna say it - Nightlife are fucking awesome. Nightlife sounds more like a groovy rap song in ¡cuatro!, not the sleazy one that it became once they brought in lady cobra.

Hey look it's on YouTube... so now everyone can stop bitching about not pre-ordering it and those of us that did can get on with looking forward to watching the DVD version without being accused of being dicks for actually pre-ordering it...happy days.

YES! XD

Thank you, exactly man.

Anyways, just finished Cuatro you all and I gotta say, it was really good! I'm a bit peeved that the 40 minute preview gave away SO much of this 90 minute DVD, but man it was good. It was tearworthy to see personally, especially knowing that this is the end of the trilogy in a way. It's all been given to us. Idunno, I'm just a bit sad to finally have it, if you know what I mean. :) What a lovely group.

Waiting till I get it tomorrow. Looks amazing! Sad the trilogy stuff is officialy all out. Fun waiting for the new albums and dvd. Cant wait for the future :)

who here is really good at editing videos?

who here is really good at editing videos?

That Would Be Me :) PM ME

Who here is really good at photoshop and photo editing? :) Pm me

Til I saw the full movie I honestly never expected Billie doing Nightlife acoustic!

Okay- Fuck Time after Tre does the thing with the tambourines- that's how Fuck Time's supposed to sound. Raw, energetic, and FUCK TIME! Not this clear, crisp, smooth shit we have on Dos.

The some of the final mixes don't do the songs justice. Most of the songs sound fantastic and but a few of them of them just need more oomph and more character in their production. Rob really dropped the ball there.

The final mixes some of the songs justice. Some of them sound fantastic and some of them just need more oomph. Rob really dropped the ball there.

Rob... Rob's ball.... I forget the rest of the joke

OK my biggest question after watching Cuatro is, was Keith Richards really around wanting to say hi to Green Day? :lol:

And Billie and Lady Cobra's awkward flirting was everything I had hoped it would be :lol:

Interesting to see early tracklists

X kid sdv on uno ashley on tre

Interesting to see early tracklists

X kid sdv on uno ashley on tre

and the mysterious "I'm Alright" on tre... troublemaker on Dos (where it should have stayed)

Did anyone else notice that on the DVD menu, the C in "¡Cuatro!" has the little line coming out of the bottom as if it was a Q? The C is essentially a Q with a small section of it cut out on the right side. Guess they wanted to compromise between Quatro and Cuatro? ._.

Nooooo, it's posting through my Facebook instead of through my GDC account. xD

Has anyone who ordered the digital box set got an email with the download of Cuatro yet? They usually send them out in the middle night, but maybe they are sending them out earlier this time.

Archived