¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

Got mine today! Watching tonight. Love the extras they sent with it!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching ¡Cuatro! so this is my review:

¡Cuatro! is fucking amazing, the documentary has everything you want when you are talking about how a band made 3 new records and how they live each day during recording process, you can see what the guys do in the studio and is so funny. The quality of it is great, in video: I can't imagine how they could take that kind of shots, they are amazing especially the Echoplex show footage. Audio: You can hear the very first versions of some songs and I'm pretty sure that Tman will get a full bootleg out of these. So ¡CUATRO! is definitely for me competing for the 1st spot of the Green Day best Movies/ Documentaries against Bullet in a Bible.

Got mine today! Watching tonight. Love the extras they sent with it!

Can you take a picture of the poster please?

"Well what Billie meant was that Jason is an official unofficial member that's it" lol

:lol:

I just finished watching ¡Cuatro! so this is my review:

¡Cuatro! is fucking amazing, the documentary has everything you want when you are talking about how a band made 3 new records and how they live each day during recording process, you can see what the guys do in the studio and is so funny. The quality of it is great, in video: I can imagine how they could take that kind of shots, they are amazing especially the Echoplex show footage. Audio: You can hear the very first versions of some songs and I'm pretty sure that Tman will get a full bootleg out of these. So ¡CUATRO! is definitely for me competing for the 1st spot of the Green Day best Movies/ Documentaries against Bullet in a Bible.

Can you take a picture of the poster please?

Do you remember what song's where used for the live segments, and what shows those song's where played at? And any other memorable moments that weren't on the VH1 version?

Do you remember what song's where used for the live segments, and what shows those song's where played at? And any other memorable moments that weren't on the VH1 version?

I remember Lazy Bones on 1-2-3 Go Records, Kill the DJ at the Echoplex, Basket Case at the Oakland Arena I can't think of more but it had more

I really want to watch this fucking movie. I hope it comes to retail stores or is sold online sooner rather than later. The whole pre-order thing became pointless once they delayed the release until right now.

I remember Lazy Bones on 1-2-3 Go Records, Kill the DJ at the Echoplex, Basket Case at the Oakland Arena I can't think of more but it had more

are they full live videos, or just clips?

are they full live videos, or just clips?

Lazy Bones and Kill the Dj are full clips Basket case is cut

Oh 8th Avenue Serenade was there too at 1-2-3 Go Records

Nuclear Family too at Tiki Bar, Let Yourself Go but I can't remember where

Oh 8th Avenue Serenade was there too at 1-2-3 Go Records

Nuclear Family too at Tiki Bar, Let Yourself Go but I can't remember where

Awesome!! Thank You!!

Lazy Bones and Kill the Dj are full clips Basket case is cut

they're not full. They're missing a verse or bridge. Like missing you when they're all playing.

they're not full. They're missing a verse or bridge. Like missing you when they're all playing.

I saw them and I can watch it again with pleasure

Billie Joe was flirting hardcore with Lady Cobra during their Nightlife session.

Gahh, I want to see it so badly. Has it leaked online yet or what? I don't wanna wait for it to come in the mail haha

leak leak leak leak leak leak leak!

Billie Joe was flirting hardcore with Lady Cobra during their Nightlife session.

Just add fuel to the "Billie had an affair with Lady Cobra" fire why don't you :lol:

can I see? snapshot please. :(

Going to actually watch it now haha

I watched The Killer and Breakfast At Tiffany's earlier instead.

Archived