¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

They included the updates from the youtube account? But we've already seen that!

They're in the bonus features, not the actual movie. So it's all good

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it would be a little bit weird if the extra 35 minutes would be filled with the YouTube-Updates :P

Yeah it would be a little bit weird if the extra 35 minutes would be filled with the YouTube-Updates :P

there's only 15 minutes of youtube updates anyways

Mine gets shipped to Paris :sad:

Wait...what?

That doesn't make sense to me :confused:

Wait...what?

That doesn't make sense to me :confused:

That's because I recently moved out of there and I wasn't able to change the shipping adress. My mom's gonna have to send it to me.

Does anybody have a picture of the actual DVD or anything like that, I saw menus but it would be nice to get to see the box/disc..

So are the youtube updates the only things in the bonus features, do we know?

I know that. What's the difference? Instead they could have added things we haven't seen. Just not the updates; which are public on the internet.

By "youtube updates" do you guys mean the studio updates?

They were those short 30 second video's that the band posted every other week with the recording of album's, I don't know If I can post a link of one on here or not, but when you see it, you'll know. Sorry I couldn't be anymore helpful.

I know that. What's the difference? Instead they could have added things we haven't seen. Just not the updates; which are public on the internet.

There's other things in there, like the recording of Kill the DJ

They were those short 30 second video's that the band posted every other week with the recording of album's, I don't know If I can post a link of one on here or not, but when you see it, you'll know. Sorry I couldn't be anymore helpful.

Thank you...thats what I was talking about...GD called them studio updates I believe (unless my mind is going crazy...a distinct possibility) at the time last year. Thanks : )

Thank you...thats what I was talking about...GD called them studio updates I believe (unless my mind is going crazy...a distinct possibility) at the time last year. Thanks : )

There's links to download them in the downloads section

There's links to download them in the downloads section

Thank you but I downloaded them as GD put them up last year ; )

From a photo I saw on Tumblr I think the infamous ping pong match between Mike and Serena Williams is one of the special features too :lol:

That's because I recently moved out of there and I wasn't able to change the shipping adress. My mom's gonna have to send it to me.

Ah, well that sucks :/

Any uk people got shipping email

I don't have the email but the store site says it's shipped. Just waiting for my tracking number for UPS to go live so I can watch the DVDs slow journey to my bedroom.

Where do they ship from the us?

They are shipped from germany for the europeans.

Mine just arrived!

That's awesome.

Bummed mine didn't come in today, probably will tomorrow while I'm waiting to see them haha.

Archived