¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think at this point cuatro should just be FREE.

It will eventually be free on the pirate bay ;)

Bleh, just release it already, I think enough hype has been built up, stop pulling a rockstar games and keep pushing everything back to build hype.

I can't believe this hasn't been released yet (or at least sent over to those who have the box set) :lol:

I just gave my 7 year old a heads up to expect a package to arrive in 78 years from Green Day

This is unbelievable! They're testing our patience with this! And they didn't even give us a reason to why the DVD has been pushed back... again! Agh!! :angry

I think they should send Cuatro and Broadway Idiot as a bonus for us after all these delays! :P

Only thing I can think of is they either want to cut some stuff or add more things into the documentary. I doubt it has to with distribution issues.

Apparently they'll release it "Whenever it's f***ing done". :P

it is "fucking ready" so were not getting it when it's fucking ready, it's been ready

it is "fucking ready" so were not getting it when it's fucking ready, it's been ready

Actually, you don't know that it's ready. Just because the documentary itself is done doesn't mean that the entire DVD package is done. They need packaging, art, DVD extras, etc. All that stuff could still be getting worked on, meaning that the DVD isn't ready yet.

and once again, this documentary has been postponed!! Duh....

I hope it will include some extra contents.

No release date was ever guaranteed. You all have to understand that.

Thats awesome. So if you are "selling" something, let people pre-order but never ship it.. because a "release date was never guaranteed"? Haha

Flashes of Heart Like A Hand Grenade am I right?

Wow...don't even know what to say. I honestly just keep forgetting about this thing.

This documentary isn't going to be released until it is done being screened at various festivals and theaters. What is the point of screening a movie at a theatre that is available on the web and physical media to the public. There is no point.

Thats awesome. So if you are "selling" something, let people pre-order but never ship it.. because a "release date was never guaranteed"? Haha

Sure, it may not be ethical or make people happy, but it's totally legal.

Also, it is another clue that the boxset says "whenever it's fucking ready." Again, no guaranteed release date.

They should just change it to say 'whenever it's fucking ready', instead of giving out release dates which they just have to set back again and again.

Looks like it has now been pushed back to April 9... SIGH

http://i.imgur.com/ftHB7nn.png

Oh for fucks sake. I wasn't really bothered until now. At least it's not a whole month that' it's being pushed back this time.

This is unbelievable! They're testing our patience with this! And they didn't even give us a reason to why the DVD has been pushed back... again! Agh!! :angry

I think they should send Cuatro and Broadway Idiot as a bonus for us after all these delays! :P

I'm hoping this too !!

Who knows if that wasn't edited or something? :P ...'cause I really can't believe they're doing this to us :mellow:

If they're not going to release it, I want my money back. Sorry, but I spent a lot more than I should've on this and I just want it :(

Archived