¡Cuatro! DVD

PasalacquaPete

i emailed the customer service at the green day webstore and they said...

"Hi Rich,

We're having production difficulties, and the release date is currently not set in stone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your support,

Green Day Customer Service"

So we still have no clue.... :ermm:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is "production difficulties"? Like manufacturing the DVDs? Because the film itself seems for sure completely edited and screened....

Can I just say, while it's still relevant on this thread that I haven't heard Elton John on the radio in forever and I didn't even know he made new music :o Not getting into the discussion but that really shocked me. My parents like Elton John so I thought they would pick up on that... anyways. Why are you people so shocked about the dvd being pushed back? Anything can happen with this damn band. But seriously now green day should switch labels because you fucks can't wait? We already saw like half of it already. Sorry for being a bitch, i'm still pretty bitter that the darn dvd won't be sold separately.

Can I just say, while it's still relevant on this thread that I haven't heard Elton John on the radio in forever and I didn't even know he made new music :o Not getting into the discussion but that really shocked me. My parents like Elton John so I thought they would pick up on that... anyways. Why are you people so shocked about the dvd being pushed back? Anything can happen with this damn band. But seriously now green day should switch labels because you fucks can't wait? We already saw like half of it already. Sorry for being a bitch, i'm still pretty bitter that the darn dvd won't be sold separately.

30294516.jpg

What is "production difficulties"? Like manufacturing the DVDs? Because the film itself seems for sure completely edited and screened....

They're probably trying to get a 'thin' book style made, so it will actually fit into the box sleeve !!!!

They're probably trying to get a 'thin' book style made, so it will actually fit into the box sleeve !!!!

Mine has plenty of room for another of the same size

Mine has plenty of room for another of the same size

Same here, mine has enough room for the same size (even a little bigger) than the 3 albums.

photo2zd.jpg

i emailed the customer service at the green day webstore and they said...

"Hi Rich,

We're having production difficulties, and the release date is currently not set in stone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your support,

Green Day Customer Service"

So we still have no clue.... :ermm:

Oh... I guess it's good to know there's no "official" release date yet. But I hope they let us know! :P

Oh... I guess it's good to know there's no "official" release date yet. But I hope they let us know! :P

What? I thought it was coming in February. :/

That's what I read on the Green Day store.

I guess they changed their minds on that? *sad face* :/

I have quite enough room in my box as well. I actually put the Dos and Tre CD books inside the filler box with the pins and patch and it all fits, I'll post a pic later for you all, it looks nice having the box "complete" in appearance at least. Sad to hear that no releasse date is settled on. I wonder what production difficulties means. I'd be willing to bet money it because of the title change though, as silly as that seems.

I can barely fit Uno and Dos into the box that's inside the box (does that make sense?). So there is absolutely no room for anything else, especially a DVD.

the release date is 26th feb. (tuesday)...will the europeans get it on 22. feb. (friday) like it has been with the albums?

the release date is 26th feb. (tuesday)...will the europeans get it on 22. feb. (friday) like it has been with the albums?

I think there's no way we can know =/

I just looked on my account trying to figure out why I had not gotten an email that it had been shipped since it is almost Feb. 12, and saw that it had been changed to MARCH 26!!! At first I thought it said Feb. 26 and was not happy but then realized it said March 26 and was pissed! This has gotten beyond the ridiculous point.

I just looked on my account trying to figure out why I had not gotten an email that it had been shipped since it is almost Feb. 12, and saw that it had been changed to MARCH 26!!! At first I thought it said Feb. 26 and was not happy but then realized it said March 26 and was pissed! This has gotten beyond the ridiculous point.

I don't even understand why they're moving it if it's finished :ermm:

We'll get it it's not the end of the world

I doubt they'd release the film before its SXSW premiere, so that makes sense.

(Side note, my dad has planned a trip for us to go to Austin during SXSW. I'll be pressed as fuck if the film premieres when I'm there and/or someone from the band is in Austin for it but I won't be able to go :lol:)

I doubt they'd release the film before its SXSW premiere, so that makes sense.

(Side note, my dad has planned a trip to Austing during SXSW. I'll be pressed as fuck if the film premieres when I'm there and/or someone from the band is in Austin for it but I won't be able to go :lol:)

I'll go with him. :mellow:

Archived