Uno on pink vinyl (Hot Topic exclusive)

frunsi

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tip to anyone planning to get this, if you go through eBates you'll get 4% of your purchase back. Not much, but it's something (especially if you're planning to get other stuff with the record)

Plus I think they still give you a free $10 gift card to various places at sign up:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=w2WYxPCA3wnUyv1oX9FMUw%3D%3D

Any word on this? Called some stores they have no clue called the hot line they are clueless as well "if we had it it'd already be on the website"

Any word on this? Called some stores they have no clue called the hot line they are clueless as well "if we had it it'd already be on the website"

I'm in the same boat as you. Called a bunch of different stores near my area and they had no idea what I was talking about. :-(

Doh. why did i quit that place.

I will give my old manager a buzz and see if they're getting it. We were the top seller of GD items in 2009 for the entire fucking chain, so there's a chance. :)

(this be Milford CT, btw. I still represent for the #159! Christ that was a fun job...)

I will give my old manager a buzz and see if they're getting it. We were the top seller of GD items in 2009 for the entire fucking chain, so there's a chance. :)

(this be Milford CT, btw. I still represent for the #159! Christ that was a fun job...)

If your old job has it grab me one ill gladly send ya the $ for ya

This is up for purchase now here: http://www.hottopic....l LP-379322.jsp

And here's a list of specific Hot Topic locations with it (please excuse the horrible layout):

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Tucson Mall Tucson AZ Brea Mall Brea CA Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Mission Valley Center San Diego CA Sunvalley Mall Concord CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Lakewood Center Mall Lakewood CA Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA North County Fair Escondido CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Ala Moana Center Honolulu HI Southgate Mall Missoula MT Dakota Mall Minot ND West Acres Mall Fargo ND Coronado Center Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK Clackamas Portland OR Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR The Empire Sioux Falls SD Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Ingram Park Mall San Antonio TX Rivercenter San Antonio TX Rolling Oaks San Antonio TX Killeen Mall Killeen TX South Plains Mall Lubbock TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Cielo Vista Mall El Paso TX Sunland Park Mall El Paso TX Fashion Place Murray UT The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Capital Mall Olympia WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA Northtown Mall Spokane WA

It was fun, but the pay was no good. They take advantage of the fact that kids line up around the mall for a job there.

Store 034 (Natick, MA)!

Just ordered it off the website! Yay!

I'm so excited to have a record by my favorite band in my favorite color :wub:

Beautiful. Hope it makes its way to the UK one way or another. But then again we don't really have a shop similar to Hot Topic over here.

Hot Topic is always so good about shipping things quickly. They also pack records like nobody's business!

• 2 months later...

Archived