¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

This is killing me. Only one person (as far as I can tell) who didn't enjoy the album. Resisting the temptation gets harder every day.

But hey- anyone ever notice how much these guys LOVE using exclamations in their album titles?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question:

On itunes, I've deleted the other versions I had of Oh Love/Kill the Dj/Nuclear Family/LYG and added the songs from the album, then added the album artwork for uno.

For some reason when I sync my iphone, all the songs show up on my phone but all the songs we had before the leak today are still there even though I deleted them, so I have 2 of those. And the album artwork won't show up. And it's driving me crazy, I like my music library to be very organized, what am I doing wrong? How do I get rid of the double songs?

Go on this whole track list thingie, look for the song you want to delete and do that movement with your finger on it like you're going to unlock your phone. I can't describe it better, sorry.

And I totally lost it. My Uno virginity is gone but... wdudfhadaidawdhf worth it! :runaround:

This reminds of when I first listened to 21stCB (except 10x better)! I keep getting goosebumps because this is it. This is what we've all been waiting for, and there's just so much passion in every song and my emotions are wack as shit right now.

It seems like just yesterday Billie tweeted about doing 3 albums and we all lost our shit and ahhh I just love this band so much.

YES! After the first listen, I enjoyed it, not too much, but still a lot. The album really sounds like that our guys are having more fun playing together since I don't even know. This album is pure pop-punk/punk-rock record, and that's why I like it. It really has a classic Green Day sound on it. Compared to 21st Century Breakdown, this one beats it 100-0. It's so refreshing to hear so fun, happy and fast songs after songs like EJN, Restless Heart Syndrome and Little Girl.

I'm going to listen it second time in a row now, but I wanna do some recap after the first listen. So, I really enjoyed ALL of the songs, but maybe the weakest point on the album for me was Troublemaker. I had that feeling too when I heard a clip of it first time in Angry Birds. For me it doesn't fit these pop-punk anthems, but it's traditional that every Green Day album has that one "different" kind of song. It's still pure Green Day though. My absolutely favorites are Stay The Night, Fell For You, Loss Of Control and Rusty James! Sweet 16 is really sweet tune, I like it a lot and Angel Blue is pure Dookie/Insomniac-era-like Green Day. Loss Of Control is also very very nice punk rock-ish song, which surprised me happily! Nuclear Family is a really awesome album opener and it should use as a show opener song on their forthcoming tour.

And for the all Oh Love haters, I think the song really fits in the end of the album. This is really the album which gets you ready for the party, and Oh Love is really like the song which you can imagine to listen right before you're leaving your home or whatever and going to the party, which starts on November with Dos. Can't wait for it!! But now I'm grabbing the bottle of Coca-Cola and going through the album second time! YAY for UNO the first-time-listen party!! :)

Imagining the Trio's faces when they get this news =/:(

You mean imagining how the band is going to react?

This goes back to my whole 'feeling like the leak of 21st CB again in a bad way' thing from earlier.

Just another friendly reminder not to post download links in this thread. Don't ask for people to PM them to you or send them to your email.

wow 14 members and 38 guests in this thread...and i didn't even listen to one song now :P ...i mean i did in the past but not today and not from this leak :D

For goodness sakes, if at all possible, on your first playthrough make sure it is through BIG or powerful speakers and let your ears embrace the awesomeness.

P.S great album !

Just started listening to the entire album right now :) I have work in an hour but I'm gonna try to listen to it all before then.

aHHH, this makes me happy :)

Ah I'm not finding the right meme but I wanna say is MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

How about this one? :P

24095002.jpg

Nuclear family 10/10

Stay The Night 10/10

Carpe Diem 10/10

Let yorself go 7/10 love it but just played it alot when it was realsed as a single

kill the dj 8/10

Fell for you 10/10

Loss of control 10/10 a very great song alot of swearing and is very catchy

Troublemaker 10.10 a funny song with random odd lyrics

Angle blue 10/10 fast ubeat and totaly unreal

Sweet 16 10/10 just amazing

Rusty james 10/1 my number 1 favorite song

Oh love 6/10 i have over played way to much

over all all of the songs are pure amazig but some i have heard alot and it kinda pushes them away and stops me from listening to them tht much but all in all 9/10

I think nowadays every album leaks before their real release date. There's one big reason and it's called internet. It's normal. I think the band don't care so much about it. Billie played many songs himself few weeks ago on Radio 1, if they want to protect our virgin ears, they wouldn't played them on live radio show. Anyway, this leak doesn't change the fact that I'm going to buy the album on this Friday. I have bought all of the Green Day's albums and this is not going to be different case from it. Of course it's sad somehow, but this is the internet time we're living and it's normal. Sad but true.

Pretty sure I read in an interview that they don't care.

I was going to resist, but I gave in after 10 minutes haha. Just finished listening to it for the first time, first reaction: it's awesome! I'll listen to it again right about.... now!

Again, sanity. I've got the 3 singles that were released, I'm good.

This.

So yeah. According to this thread I'll have something awesome to look forward to on the 25th! Excited! :)

Archived