¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

First off for the Crushing Bastards/Loss Of Control thing: http://gdaimages.s3....tracklist_1.jpg

Ratings:

Nuclear Family: 9/10

Stay The Night: 10/10

Carpe Diem: 9.5/10

Let Yourself Go: 9/10

Kill The DJ: 7/10

Fell For You: 9.5/10

Troublemaker: 8.5/10

Angel Blue: 9/10

Sweet 16: 9.5/10

Rusty James: 8.5/10

Oh Love: 4/10

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let yourself go is definitely a low point. There's just no substance to it, but aside from that this whole album is great.

Wow, i'm really surprised. Everything sounds significantly better than the singles did. Not saying they were bad, but this is very different, and i love it.

It's out?

Well fucking cheers then!

UNODOSBEER.jpg

(Yes, I made good use of those stickers we got handed out at the London show)

I have now listened to the entire album in a single sitting. I genuinely love every single song here. The only weak point for me is Oh Love, but even that's awesome as fuck!! Basically; Almost on a level with American Idiot in my own opinion. That may change as I listen to it more, but there havent been any songs on this first sitting that have jumped out at me as ones to skip.

If DOS and TRE are that amazing as UNO, this is epic!! I'm sure they are actually! UNO is amazing really, for me it's so much better than 21CB..

i'm glad that you guys all love the new album since everyone had complete different opinions on the singles, especially Oh Love :lol: ...aw yeah makes the wait even more interesting :happy:

Archived