¡UNO! Album

Sanity Loan

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw a photo of the back cover on tumblr and it says "The album is dedicated to family, friends, fans & punishers". I think it's awesome, they've never done it before :happy: (well, except with Kerplunk!)

This album has grown so much in me in these days, maybe because now i have the physical copy :D

You bought here? :mellow: (I mean Arg)

By that logic punk never existed, either.

But I'd rather not get into a genre discussion anyway. I don't care what Green Day is labeled as, as long as they are Green Day.

haha i see your point! but i think the punk genre is the worst example you could give, because it is one of the most noticeable underground movements in music, on the other hand the "emo" genre like many others derive from punk and have been clearly been invented by the music industry( in my opinion!!^^). The fact that nobody really claims to be "emo" shows it is kind if a dead non-existent genre.

Im sorry!!! I know this is a thread about UNO hahah i just wanted to state my opinion on this stuff, and i agree i dont want to get into a discussion about what kind Green Day style of music is beacuse we could be here a while! :)

Agree with the weak singles, but am I the only one who LOVES Kill The DJ? :)

Absolutely not! It sounds soooo good within the album too. I think my favorite for right now is Angel Blue though, so fucking awesome. Also I am not a dancer but so many songs on UNO make me wanna start jiving on my walks in between classes haha

Absolutely not! It sounds soooo good within the album too. I think my favorite for right now is Angel Blue though, so fucking awesome. Also I am not a dancer but so many songs on UNO make me wanna start jiving on my walks in between classes haha

Kill the DJ grows on me a little more every time I hear it. Would have been a better first single than second I think. Makes me wanna move my ass!

Where?

Some random music store in Lomas de Zamora :P (I went to musimundo on the 24 and they didn't have it, and they didn't know when it will come).

I speak in english so everybody can understand what are we talking about :P

Some random music store in Lomas de Zamora :P (I went to musimundo on the 24 and they didn't have it, and they didn't know when it will come).

I speak in english so everybody can understand what are we talking about :P

Oh, ok. 'Cause I searched on Musimundo and Yenny and no news about it... =/

Oh, ok. 'Cause I searched on Musimundo and Yenny and no news about it... =/

I read on Facebook that people bought it on yenny, don't count on Musimundo, they suck :P

Kill the DJ grows on me a little more every time I hear it. Would have been a better first single than second I think. Makes me wanna move my ass!

Agreed!

Although I have to wonder, if the reason they chose Oh Love is because it has a sort of previous-era vibe... it would fit in nicely with 21st Century Breakdown

Just played through the whole record on guitar! I messed up a few times and I had to almost fully learn some of the songs as I went along, but yeah, I pretty much played through the whole thing! Now I'm relaxin' and drinking some Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. :D

Just played through the whole record on guitar! I messed up a few times and I had to almost fully learn some of the songs as I went along, but yeah, I pretty much played through the whole thing! Now I'm relaxin' and drinking some Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. :D

tumblr_mazppyH0q51qbh5m2.gif

:D cool

You're welcome! It seems like more and more recently, he's been making direct references to people and landmarks. Sodom and Gomorrah

Sodom and Gomorrah is a biblical reference

Sodom and Gomorrah is a biblical reference

Already covered that one ;).

Correct me if I'm wrong but, is Tré who screams "shut the fuck up" in Let Yourself Go?

It very well may be him. It's clearly not Billie. Tre is credited with vocals after all :lol:.

It very well may be him. It's clearly not Billie. Tre is credited with vocals after all :lol:.

Wooo! :bunny: and he does good damn job there! :cool:

I bought the album Tuesday and it is very good! :happy: My less favorite song is Troublemaker, but I think it will grow in me...maybe.

Archived