Green Day nominated for two EMAs

elisa

Any idea what the limit is?

I don't know, but it happened to me most of the times when I voted... =/ (so I went to other sites :ninja: )

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woop! voted :) I think they should easily win both categories! :) But they out of all people deserve to win the "Best Live" category. I mean their CD's are amazing and all, but their live performance are always superb..maybe even better than albums if I do say so :P And as a side note: I think I might throw a hammer at my tv if Kayne West and Jay-Z win. Not gonna lie, they are good rappers, but you are going to compare them to Green Day? Whaaaa... :thumbsdown:

Woop! voted :) I think they should easily win both categories! :) But they out of all people deserve to win the "Best Live" category. I mean their CD's are amazing and all, but their live performance are always superb..maybe even better than albums if I do say so :P And as a side note: I think I might throw a hammer at my tv if Kayne West and Jay-Z win. Not gonna lie, they are good rappers, but you are going to compare them to Green Day? Whaaaa... :thumbsdown:

Whaaaaat? No rap show where mega cool kiddos wave their arms up and down to the beat can beat the so-awesome-I-don't-have-words Green Day shows. I'm gonna lose faith in humanity if they win.

If they don't win best live then I don't know what the world has come to. Jay z and Kanye west? Really? =/

Just saw an ad on TV for the EMA's with Let Yourself Go in it... :)

i was like OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Awesome! Great to see the band getting some much deserved recognition in his new era :D Hopefully they'll win!

Awesome! Great to see the band getting some much deserved recognition in his new era :D Hopefully they'll win!

I hope so...

i voted for them till i reached the limit that i used up all my internet on like 5 different computers!!!

What has this world come to...

BEST SONG Pitbull - International Love

PITBULL...... :ermm:

I hope so...

i voted for them till i reached the limit that i used up all my internet on like 5 different computers!!!

Great!!! :thumbsup: (*you can also do it in other mtv sites from different parts of the world*)

Why I feel we're not as supportive as we used to be?

I don't know... :cry:

They'll win if you vote too, you know? :P haha

Sorry, but Green Day doesn't deserve to be nominated for Best Live Act. They only did some few shows in Europe this year while Coldplay did a huge stadium tour with unforgettable concerts. And Coldplay isn't even nominated. That does not make sense to me... I attended to a Coldplay show and it was the best experience ever!

At least as I am a fan, I vote for Green Day and I would like them to win this shit and to perform there. I just needed to be a little honest. Nevertheless, I'm gonna vote for them – for sure!

Sorry, but Green Day doesn't deserve to be nominated for Best Live Act. They only did some few shows in Europe this year while Coldplay did a huge stadium tour with unforgettable concerts. And Coldplay isn't even nominated. That does not make sense to me... I attended to a Coldplay show and it was the best experience ever!

At least as I am a fan, I vote for Green Day and I would like them to win this shit and to perform there. I just needed to be a little honest. Nevertheless, I'm gonna vote for them – for sure!

your comment (GD..Coldplay) makes no sense :/

Everyone is allowed to have his own opinion.

So Green Day for Best Live Act! :P

Even the few GD shows they had in Europe top all the shows the other bands had. In this case this applies: Quality > Quantity

Plus, in my opinion small shows are much better than HUGE shows.

My point is: GREEN DAY FOR BEST LIVE BAND!

:D

Guest MadeInRatCity

Even the few GD shows they had in Europe top all the shows the other bands had. In this case this applies: Quality > Quantity

Plus, in my opinion small shows are much better than HUGE shows.

My point is: GREEN DAY FOR BEST LIVE BAND!

:D

I too think they deserve it. Billie's always there in stage jumpin here and there. I don't know how long can they do this thing. They are all around 40 and still doesn't seem to wear out. Guess how much his body aches after shows.

I too think they deserve it. Billie's always there in stage jumpin here and there. I don't know how long can they do this thing. They are all around 40 and still doesn't seem to wear out. Guess how much his body aches after shows.

Just as much as your body does after waiting for hours in line + two hours of being squeezed in the crowd waiting for the support acts to start + hours of squeezing and trying to not lose your spot/getting a better one while the bands are playing. :P

I've voted like crazy :D

Does anyone know when we find out for sure that they win? ;)

November 11th :)

Archived