Green Day Q&A Thread

Fuzz

^

Mike smoked when they were at Brit Awards '05. But that's the only time I've seen him with cigarette.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the three of them smoke. Idk. I've seen a picture of Tré with a cig but I don't know if he was about to smoke it, actually :lol:

Totally random: Do Mike and Tre smoke cigarettes? I feel like I've only ever seen Billie smoking.

Of course it's the singer who smokes :lol:

Mike smokes in this interview :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lkExwoRd8o

For Tre, i remembered that in a interview from 1995, he said that he wanted to start smoking.

I hope that i answered your question.

Does anyone know if the Oh Love EP will come out in other countries than Japan and that Walmart US version thingie?! And if no one clearly knows.... Do you think the chances are high? :/

Totally random: Do Mike and Tre smoke cigarettes? I feel like I've only ever seen Billie smoking.

Of course it's the singer who smokes :lol:

I think Tre smokes in the one video of him doing LARDC. I really wish they'd stop. I dont know what I would do if one of them got lung cancer. :,-(

Does anyone know if the Oh Love EP will come out in other countries than Japan and that Walmart US version thingie?! And if no one clearly knows.... Do you think the chances are high? :/

I can't say for sure, but unless you're looking at it from a collector's point of view it's not that exciting. The extra tracks aren't live and they're censored.

Have Green Day ever performed Look For Love live? :D

No because they didnt write the song, it was a song billie sung when he was 5 written by his music teachers I think

No because they didnt write the song, it was a song billie sung when he was 5 written by his music teachers I think

Why not? Would be kinda like a cover ... And how awesome would it be to hear that thing 35 years later, from the now grown up man, in a more aggressive & rock-ish version? :ninja:

I can't say for sure, but unless you're looking at it from a collector's point of view it's not that exciting. The extra tracks aren't live and they're censored.

Yea, I know. But c'mon... I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (probably on FB) it only costs 5 bucks. And even less converted into euros :happy:

Why not? Would be kinda like a cover ... And how awesome would it be to hear that thing 35 years later, from the now grown up man, in a more aggressive & rock-ish version? :ninja:

That would be pretty interesting to hear

I've heard tales of Murder City being played in a different key. Anyone have a link?

Also I'd like any other times songs were done in a different key besides Brain Stew at Red 7.

I've heard tales of Murder City being played in a different key. Anyone have a link?

Also I'd like any other times songs were done in a different key besides Brain Stew at Red 7.

Every Kerplunk song performed

Is any of them a vegetarian/vegan?

There were rumours during the American Idiot era that Billie and Mike were, but a Q&A on the Idiot Club back in the day with Billie confirmed they all eat meat

There were rumours during the American Idiot era that Billie and Mike were, but a Q&A on the Idiot Club back in the day with Billie confirmed they all eat meat

That's good. I like it.

Meat? :P

That and the fact that they eat meat. I'm really not the biggest fan of veggies.

Why does the echoplex thread have 120 pages and theres a Green Day show in japan right now and nobody cares? I woke myself up at 5:30 AM to find out GDC doesnt have any japanese users?

That and the fact that they eat meat. I'm really not the biggest fan of veggies.

Billie tried out being a vegetarian at one point in the early 90s. But according to him he soon gave it up because it made him lose loads of weight (obviously wasn't doing it right!).

Also Mike's restaurant does good veggie and vegan options and he designs/promotes a brand of vegan shoes. So although he isn't a vegetarian/vegan and never has been as far as we know, I think he likes them :P

Why does the echoplex thread have 120 pages and theres a Green Day show in japan right now and nobody cares? I woke myself up at 5:30 AM to find out GDC doesnt have any japanese users?

The closest thing I can find to updates from a Japanese fan is Green Day Japan's twitter. http://twitter.com/greendayjapan

The closest thing I can find to updates from a Japanese fan is Green Day Japan's twitter. http://twitter.com/greendayjapan

Thanks. GD should be on right now, guess I should go back to sleep and see if we have any updates in the morning. Except all I can think about are all the levels of mario I played today. :`(

Billie tried out being a vegetarian at one point in the early 90s. But according to him he soon gave it up because it made him lose loads of weight (obviously wasn't doing it right!).

Also Mike's restaurant does good veggie and vegan options and he designs/promotes a brand of vegan shoes. So although he isn't a vegetarian/vegan and never has been as far as we know, I think he likes them :P

wow that so nice, i wonder how people make veggie burgers, because they are replacing meat, i'll guess i should just google it :lol::P

Setlist from the concert in Japan:

Welcome to Paradise

Nuclear Family

Stay the Night

Stop When the Red Lights Flash

Carpe Diem

Oh Love

Angel Blue

Kill the DJ

Let Yourself Go

Longview

Holiday