Fan Tattoos

BeachBum

On 23.6.2017 at 7:23 PM, Mary711 said:

So true. It scares me the most to end up with a Billie not looking like Billie if I would decide for a portrait.

THIS. I mean, you want his personality to shine through, it's kind of the whole point. On that note I'm having a hard time atm finding the right picture, even if I love them all it's as if none of them shows the ultimate, perfect Billie so how can I expect the artist to capture it, y'know :lol:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, xsam_ said:

2 weeks ago i met Billie and Tre after the show in luxembourg and i asked Billie to write down lyrics from Still Breathing for me and he did! got it tattooed today! can't believe that he actually took the time to do this for me, and that i have it on my arm now! :wub: 

This is so amazing, seriously! <3 Love those lyrics, and the fact that you got it written by Billie makes the tattoo 1000x more meaningful. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marki. said:

This is so amazing, seriously! <3 Love those lyrics, and the fact that you got it written by Billie makes the tattoo 1000x more meaningful. 

thank you  <3 me too!! yes i totally agree. I'm so happy with that. :wub:

On 6/26/2017 at 0:53 PM, xsam_ said:

2 weeks ago i met Billie and Tre after the show in luxembourg and i asked Billie to write down lyrics from Still Breathing for me and he did! got it tattooed today! can't believe that he actually took the time to do this for me, and that i have it on my arm now! :wub: 

tumblr_os5xlotU7k1qg50suo2_1280_zpsihqly

tumblr_os5xlotU7k1qg50suo1_1280_zpsdwuio

Very cool!

On 6/26/2017 at 5:21 PM, Isabel said:

Finally got my Basket Case tattoo a few months ago. Been wanting this one for years! https://www.instagram.com/p/BS39EV5gzTN/ 

Sweet!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 7:53 PM, xsam_ said:

Oh I'm so happy for you but also jealous! Since the song came out I always thought that if I met anyone of them I'd ask them to write "still breathing" on me so I could have that tattooed :happy:

• Like 1

Once I saw a picture of someone's tattoo, it was on their ribs and said Let Yourself Go. Some of the words were written by Mike and some by Billie. It was the coolest gd tattoo ever. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Q.B said:

Oh I'm so happy for you but also jealous! Since the song came out I always thought that if I met anyone of them I'd ask them to write "still breathing" on me so I could have that tattooed :happy:

Aww thank you!! i've been very lucky, on the spot i was like why the hell not, i'm going to try this! my friend laughed a bit since it was bit crazy... but i always carried a piece of paper in my bag, because i thought of this before. so i'm so happy it worked out!:wub: hope you'll get a chance too someday! :D

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Once I saw a picture of someone's tattoo, it was on their ribs and said Let Yourself Go. Some of the words were written by Mike and some by Billie. It was the coolest gd tattoo ever. 

that sounds like a really awesome tattoo!

• Like 2

On April 16, 2017 at 0:03 AM, desertrose said:

Because copying the tattoo Billie had done for his wife is TOTALLY cool :dry:

• Like 1

cdf0nT.jpg

This is the start of my GD inspired sleeve. It's going to be mostly abstract, so only GD fans would know it's a GD tattoo (most people just seem confused when they read it :lol:). Next to add is a neo trad frame with the Coming Clean skeleton round the back of my arm, and a boombox and casette tape with 'X-Kid' scrawled on it. Just need money!

Edited by Ceitko
  • Like 4

On 26.6.2017 at 7:53 PM, xsam_ said:

tumblr_os5xlotU7k1qg50suo2_1280_zpsihqly

tumblr_os5xlotU7k1qg50suo1_1280_zpsdwuio

Very cool! I stand next to you when Billie wrote the lyric 😊

• Like 1

8 hours ago, basket_case93 said:

Very cool! I stand next to you when Billie wrote the lyric 😊

oh hey, that's so cool! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only have 3 Green Day ones currently (and two non-Green Day ones), the flower being the newest that I just got three weeks ago. 

21121815_1637541696256383_491516373_n_zp 21100113_1637543782922841_1067918000_n_z 21076891_1637541709589715_7826763_n_zpsz

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/09/2017 at 2:08 AM, desertrose said:

That is one awesome tattoo.  If I ever get up the courage, it's the Kerplunk flower I would get.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...