European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

Might happen next year but not this summer.

But why??

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see a UK tour late September/early October, would be pretty awesome to see then in my birthday. They better nt play anywhere close to me in late August or late October as I'm on holiday!

So going by Mike's post, I'm assuming they're touring this year. Although, they could do early 2014. If they do an arena tour around November/December when do you think they would have to announce it?

So going by Mike's post, I'm assuming they're touring this year. Although, they could do early 2014. If they do an arena tour around November/December when do you think they would have to announce it?

I would have thought they would announce something off the back of their Reading / Leeds performance, but idk that'd be September so not leaving much time for ticket sales? Obviously the sooner the better so I can plan my holidays around them haha

I would have thought they would announce something off the back of their Reading / Leeds performance, but idk that'd be September so not leaving much time for ticket sales? Obviously the sooner the better so I can plan my holidays around them haha

That's what I thought. Reading/Leeds is right at the end of August, so we're looking at them announcing a tour in September for November/December, doesn't seem like enough time.

But why??

It just doesn't seem likely that we get any more announcements at this point for this summer. The tour merch has the complete list of dates on the back, so it'd be kind of weird to include some more inbetween.

I think that they will return in the UK at the end of this year, and the other European arena dates will be next year in the summer

Sound this logical? :mellow:

If Green Day do come back for the end of this year I will go crazy.

I was actually going to book to go to Reading as well this week, but now I don't know what to do.

It just doesn't seem likely that we get any more announcements at this point for this summer. The tour merch has the complete list of dates on the back, so it'd be kind of weird to include some more inbetween.

Or they could release dates which come after the 99 revs tour before reading and leeds? They don't have to wait until september to announce an autumn/winter tour. After all, Mike said THIS year. It's pretty clear...

By 'this year' he may well have meant some time in the next twelve months.

I don't know if they would be allowed to announce before Reading and Leeds just because the world is full of people who only care about money.

Actually, I am more than happy to wait until after the Reading and Leeds Festival for a UK tour announcement, just because I may or may not be leaving home for uni and I won't know until I get my results in July. By the end of August I'll know which gig will be closest to my whereabouts. #thebrightside guysss.

Fuck that I'm going to all the gigs, haha.

Fuck that I'm going to all the gigs, haha.

I'm definitely going to try and go to as many of the UK gigs as I can! If they play the same places as they did on the 21stCB tour then I'd probably go to Birmingham, Manchester and Sheffield. Really hope they play Cardiff too though!

ive been to every date on the past 2 Arena Tours .. so if its the same again i will deffo be at them all for sure :D

I'll be going to one show in London. If they play the wonderful O2 Arena (featuring indoor queuing and pubs next to the queue) it'll definitely be that one!

If green day come to glasgow this year they will have to play at the SECC instead of the newer and bigger Hydro arena because that looks booked up until feb next year.

I want to see them in Scotland again! It felt so strange hearing Billie shout 'ENGLANND' aha. Hopefully they tour around October/November time or even the start of 2014, January would be nice, my birthday.

But why??

Unfortunately, the BBKLive organization has an exclusivity agreement, which means that the band will not play another show in Spain during 2013. Next year, the band can come if they want to, but this year they are not "allowed".

Unfortunately, the BBKLive organization has an exclusivity agreement, which means that the band will not play another show in Spain during 2013. Next year, the band can come if they want to, but this year they are not "allowed".

Oh, fuck...I don't know that...fuck BBK org. :cry:

If green day come to glasgow this year they will have to play at the SECC instead of the newer and bigger Hydro arena because that looks booked up until feb next year.

How do you know they DON'T have a show lined up there anyway, it's just not promoted yet?

i hope they annouced the dates as far in advance as possible so i can book it all off work ect

How do you know they DON'T have a show lined up there anyway, it's just not promoted yet?

I have been on the ticketmaster website for the hydro arena and the schedule looks full and the SECC is less than 50 yards away but I hope it's a stadium gig at Hampden.

Archived