European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

Holy fuck! Ahhhhhh!

Hopefully there will be a dew more uk dates? I don't know but yayyy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, same here. Very unlikely though which sucks. When was the last time they even played in Wales.. It's like we just get ignored by most bands, it sucks.

I see us as the Brazil of the UK haha, people always want bands to come here but they never do.

They've played here twice, once in 2001 in the Warning era and another in the American Idiot era. The Warning show was in Cooper's Field and the other in the CIA.

But, if they do come back here, I see the millenium stadium as being a strong candidate.

Holy fuck! Ahhhhhh!

Hopefully there will be a dew more uk dates? I don't know but yayyy

Sorry for double posting haha

Yeah, there's about a month and a half gap between Reading and Leeds and the last show they're playing. So yeah, a UK tour is a huge possibility.

I see us as the Brazil of the UK haha, people always want bands to come here but they never do.

They've played here twice, once in 2001 in the Warning era and another in the American Idiot era. The Warning show was in Cooper's Field and the other in the CIA.

But, if they do come back here, I see the millenium stadium as being a strong candidate.

Sorry for double posting haha

Yeah, there's about a month and a half gap between Reading and Leeds and the last show they're playing. So yeah, a UK tour is a huge possibility.

Aren't they going back to America in that gap though?

Really wish they'd announce all the dates now though. Could see a UK tour just after/before this. Ahhh

Aren't they going back to America in that gap though?

Really wish they'd announce all the dates now though. Could see a UK tour just after/before this. Ahhh

Yeah they're probably going to go back to America for a brief amount of time and then return to focus on Europe and the Festivals

A few shows around that time would be perfect, and there are gaps in their schedule. But are bands who headline reading/leeds allowed to tour the uk? I thought the headliners were kept as festival exclusives? which sucks...

A few shows around that time would be perfect, and there are gaps in their schedule. But are bands who headline reading/leeds allowed to tour the uk? I thought the headliners were kept as festival exclusives? which sucks...

I was wondering about this too.

I'll get my ticket tonight, but then if they announce a tour anytime soon I'll be pretty screwed.. :mellow:

I do hope it's true that they're going Reading! Already bought my ticket!

I think (and hope) they will do a tour similar to this one they did in 2001 http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/greenday/tour-dates/14/

the only problem is that there aren't any other European festivals without a confirmed headliner, right?!

No, thats wrong. One week earlier there are Pukkelpop Festival and Open Air Gampel and both haven't got any Band in their Line-Up. Also GD could play solo shows.

I hope that Reading will either kick off or conclude a UK tour, that timing is perfect for me. Maybe a sign of new announcements to come?

No, thats wrong. One week earlier there are Pukkelpop Festival and Open Air Gampel and both haven't got any Band in their Line-Up. Also GD could play solo shows.

I didn't know it. Yeah I was talking about festivals but they could play normal concerts of course!

I remember when Eminem was announced as the first R&L headliner it looked like an exclusive UK concert, then a week or two later he announced a couple of other concerts (in Ireland or Scotland if I'm not wrong)

Reading and Leeds confirmed. UK tour in August definitely a possibility!

Reading and Leeds confirmed. UK tour in August definitely a possibility!

Scotland and Ireland, maybe yes... England? I don't think they'd be allowed to headline and promote their own shows around that date whilst headlining a festival.

I didn't know it. Yeah I was talking about festivals but they could play normal concerts of course!

I remember when Eminem was announced as the first R&L headliner it looked like an exclusive UK concert, then a week or two later he announced a couple of other concerts (in Ireland or Scotland if I'm not wrong)

Ireland's not in the UK...

-----------

Yeah probably get a scottish or irish date or two around the same time as Reading, like blink did in 2010 :)

BELLAHOUSTON PARK GLASGOW ... eminem is doing a show there in aug and the promoters are still to announce 3 more big acts

This might be kind of far-fetched but I now have a little hope for some german or other european dates in August I could make. Fingers crossed for everyone!

This might be kind of far-fetched but I now have a little hope for some german or other european dates in August I could make. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Same here.

They said there would be a full german tour and a full UK tour.. soooo... please make it real and let us know about it before I'm going to buy a 3-day-pass for Rock im Park! I mean.. come on, it would be just so perfect during the big summer break. please. :shy:

New Rumour: Green Day will play the Moon and Stars Festival in Switzerland on July 8th!

Tomorrow they will confirm their full Line-Up.

New Rumour: Green Day will play the Moon and Stars Festival in Switzerland on July 8th!

Where do you have that from? :)

For a moment I read that as "Green Day will play the Moon"

I wouldn't put it past them :P

Thanks a lot! To me it seems really possible that they are playing in Switzerland that day since they're not that far away anyways. I really hope for more announcements to come soon! Seems like there's still a lot waiting for us. :)

Interesting! It's definetely possible, there's a gap bewteen the 5th and 10th July

No, why on Monday? =/

That's exactly what I always think when these Monday, Tuesday, etc. festivals are announced :(

Archived