European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

If a uk tour is going to happen then it's surely got to be announced soon? The wait is just making a lot of people hesitant to go to the emirates gig I reckon....

Tuesday evening does tend to be announcement time for green day so fingers crossed!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you guys think there's much of a chance of Best Coast supporting them in the UK too? I've fallen in love with that band and I'd love to see them live ^^

Not likely. Support in London is going to be All Time Low & Kaiser Chiefs and in Vienna ATL & Bad Religion. And they're going to play a lot of festivals.

Yes. It's true :happy:

jigKA.png

wow :mellow: it is the only BR show in Austria? It will be an awkward show, with so different fanbases (BR and ATL fans)

wow :mellow: it is the only BR show in Austria? It will be an awkward show, with so different fanbases (BR and ATL fans)

As far as I know it's only for the Vienna show. :mellow:

I didn't worry about the fanbases. I'm pretty excited! :woot::mellow:

I would be excited as well! It's not one of my favourite band but I like them, more or less...it's strange though, because GD have already played after "old" punk bands, Social Distortion for example, but they often said they like GD etc...

That's so cool! I'd love to go! And it means that BR and GD are getting on well again, I suppose :)

I don't really like All Time Low, but it's been already 4 months since I last saw them and I kind of miss them :lol:... (that band follows me, really :lol:)

I hope Bad Religion are playing more shows with Green Day. Does anyone know about any other one?

I would be excited as well! It's not one of my favourite band but I like them, more or less...it's strange though, because GD have already played after "old" punk bands, Social Distortion for example, but they often said they like GD etc...

Yeah, I agree. It would be the greatest thing for me to see Green Day and Social Distortion both on the same day again. Festival might be a little different, but it would feel pretty wrong to see Social Distortion as the supporting act at a Green Day concert. I don't know.

Really really really hoping for a Manchester or Birmingham show or something in the midlands! I dont wanna be selfish but it'd be nice for Bad Religion to support too! :D

They announced two concerts in Italy in mid June so no Green Day + BR in Italy

I know, I checked that :(

Seriously, if we get stuck with All Time Low or some other teeny pop band instead of Bad Religion...the Parawhores were bad enough!

Seriously, if we get stuck with All Time Low or some other teeny pop band instead of Bad Religion...the Parawhores were bad enough!

All Time Low are a great band! Anyway, even if you don't like them they'll only be on for like 45 minutes.

All Time Low are a great band! Anyway, even if you don't like them they'll only be on for like 45 minutes.

I won't have a bad time when they're onstage. I'm sure I'll get caught up in the energy and fun of a live rock gig, and I won't complain at all. But I would definitely rather have one of the biggest and most influential punk bands of all time than a standard modern day pop punk group.

did someone know who support Green Day in Milan?

Not yet...I think we have to wait a month or two

did someone know who support Green Day in Milan?

I don't know for sure who is supporting GD in Ireland, I'm just guessing.

Billie said in an interview that Green Day is going to have a separate German tour :toocool::D

Billie said in an interview that Green Day is going to have a separate German tour :toocool::D

When did he say it? :huh:

Archived