European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

Oh thats horrible! :( I nearly fainted on barrier at Shepherds bush. The crush in the crowd made me feel so sick and light headed but i forced myself to keep it together :/

Berlin was pretty bad overnight camping though, because the porta-loo's were locked, and there was only one toilet behind a bar in this poxy forest. I had to jump over the fence in secret to go and use it :lol:

And is it seriously headline?!

Ah jesus, that sounds a bit dodgy. The loos were open in Mainz the night before, it was great because there was only about 12 or 13 of us so we had them to ourselves :lol:

So the rumour goes anyway! I'm glad, I was worried that they'd end up playing Oxegen :(

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, they are apparently playing a headline show in Ireland in July. MCD are allegedly announcing it this week :lol:

Oh. Oh!!!! :woot::runaround::woot:

Well APPARENTLY. It's not confirmed. I just saw it on facebook last night. But then heard someone else mention it as well from a different source. I'm just wondering where they'll play....it's not like they can sell out Marlay Park :lol:

Ah jesus, that sounds a bit dodgy. The loos were open in Mainz the night before, it was great because there was only about 12 or 13 of us so we had them to ourselves :lol:

So the rumour goes anyway! I'm glad, I was worried that they'd end up playing Oxegen :(

Lucky :P

Ahhh that's awesome :') stuff needs to start getting confirmed!

I hope if they are playing Ireland that it'll be at the o2. I'll accept anywhere though :D (maybe not oxygen )

I hope if they are playing Ireland that it'll be at the o2. I'll accept anywhere though :D (maybe not oxygen )

The O2 is a terrible venue, I really hope it's somewhere more creative. They won't be able to sell out Marlay Park again but I'd like somewhere different. Leonard Cohen played the Royal Hospital, Coldplay played the Phoenix Park. Back around 08 Linkin Park played in the RDS (the outdoor part) which I thought was a great venue. Maybe they could play there? Green Day could definitely sell the same number of tickets as LP.

I like the O2. But the RDS could be a good shout. I saw matallica there in 05 and it was a good venue.

Damn, July? I figured the Irish date would be around the same time as Emirates. :lol: Ah well, happy you guys are getting a show, even though I'm still crossing my fingers it'll be sometime at the beginning/middle of June so I can go. :P

Wait...July? Have I missed something here?

I suppose there's space between Emirates and Rome (1st and 5th) for one show, but not anymore, they can't be in 3 places at once :P

Also, someone said in this thread that Billie Joe was probably going to go to Joeys graduation, that fills the gap between June 9th and 16th, so... Hope for July! (that's when I'm in Ireland :P)

Lucky :P

Ahhh that's awesome :') stuff needs to start getting confirmed!

Yeah, it was a grand place. Way too hot though, couldn't even stay in the sleeping bags for too long.

I just won't accept Oxegen :lol:

I'm hoping for an Irish date just because I'll more likely be able to go there than to London! I asked my mum last night if I'd be able to go and she said she'd rather me go to Ireland than London so :lol:

still scottish date plz :mellow:

Oh god no please no festivals. I'm not going to fork out 200 euro just to see one band. And yea I know there are day tickets but I still wouldn't go. It's either a solo show or nothing.

It's hardly anything but the Southampton Guild Hall asked on twitter who you'd like to see play at the venue. I responded with Green day which they strangely re-tweeted. As I said hardly anything but with the fact that the musical was a success down here recently it's a possibility.

I hate the 'waiting for something that might not even be happening' game even more.

:lol:

Yeah I think if it was Oxegen I'd look in to going abroad instead :D

I hate the 'waiting for something that might not even be happening' game even more.

I hate the 'lets watch Green Day slowly announce one date at a time for their tour whilst I gradually give up hope on a full UK tour' game.

I'll go to all the 4 dates. I don't know where I'll find the money but I don't care! :dance::dance:

Ahahah you're very lucky!! :D

I hate the 'lets watch Green Day slowly announce one date at a time for their tour whilst I gradually give up hope on a full UK tour' game.

Yeah what's up with that really? I wish I could take them and shake them while I'm screaming "ANNOUNCE THE FULL TOUR NOOWWW"

Do you guys think there's much of a chance of Best Coast supporting them in the UK too? I've fallen in love with that band and I'd love to see them live ^^

This isn't a regular tour from a band in an ideal situation though. All their plans have been put on hold because of Billie's situation, so I'm willing to forgive them this inconvenient way of announcing gigs.

Archived