European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

Just so you guys are aware, i am away in London until Saturday. Therefore, its pretty evident that the UK dates will be announced when i dont have internet access as i am always unlucky as hell.

Get ready :D

I hope you're right :) Also don't you have a smart phone? If not, I'm sure there's internet somewhere in London :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is always internet in london. I was there two weeks ago and all pubs i was at offered free wifi :D :D

Can someone make Wikipedia article about Uno, Dos, Tre! World Tour with all dates (and other stuff) like 21st Century Breakdown Tour? :) that would be great!

Let's get some Danish and Finnish dates. :D

I sure hope that it'll be more dates in Sweden than just a festival... I'm happy to get a date here but dissappointed that it's a festival =/

This. I'm not going to the festival at least.

I hope you're right :) Also don't you have a smart phone? If not, I'm sure there's internet somewhere in London :D

Haha yeah i do, but the signal where im staying is dire so its really difficult to get 3g but im sure it'll all be alright :)

Awesome news they are doing Sweden - i hope they do a gig as well as a festival as i could be tempted into going

Haha yeah i do, but the signal where im staying is dire so its really difficult to get 3g but im sure it'll all be alright :)

here's hoping if there is an announcement tomorrow then tickets will not go on sale immediately. the others haven't sold out straight away either so finger's crossed! i'm partly saying this to reassure myself as i can't access all internet at work and am going out straight after work tomorrow.

Stereoboard just tweeted that there would be a HUGE announcement tomorrow. didn't say who but really hoping it's fuck time!

Stereoboard just tweeted that there would be a HUGE announcement tomorrow. didn't say who but really hoping it's fuck time!

the waiting is killing me :pinch:

What's the name of the Swedish festival? I can't find an official site for "Bravalla festival"...what bands are they playing with?

the waiting is killing me :pinch:

What's the name of the Swedish festival? I can't find an official site for "Bravalla festival"...what bands are they playing with?

The info about the festival is being announced sometime today. It's the first time this festival is ever held. According to some Swedish articles, Rammstein are also playing. Apart from that we know nothing at the moment.

EDIT: Just found a link to the press conference which will start in 5 minutes! Probably in Swedish, but whatever :P

http://www.svtplay.se/live/329615/presskonferens-om-bravallafestivalen

Another date in Sweden, so happy for you guys! :)

But where is that HUGE tour announcement? :ermm: Hopefully they are going to announce the rest of the dates soon.

But where is that HUGE tour announcement? :ermm: Hopefully they are going to announce the rest of the dates soon.

Apparently Stereoboard were just guessing from the lack of tour announcements this week that something big was brewing. Lame.

My next estimate for a UK tour announcement would be next week as that's when the musical hits the uk. Other than that I'm stumped haha.

Apparently Stereoboard were just guessing from the lack of tour announcements this week that something big was brewing. Lame.

They posted a lot today, but nothing HUGE. :dry:

hmm, am I right in thinking these have been individual shows have kind of been leaked, then confirmed on GD.com? If so we might not get the full announcement until we hear from the guys again. I miss them :sorry:

My next estimate for a UK tour announcement would be next week as that's when the musical hits the uk. Other than that I'm stumped haha.

Don't think it's gonna be next week either... :ermm:

hmm, am I right in thinking these have been individual shows have kind of been leaked, then confirmed on GD.com? If so we might not get the full announcement until we hear from the guys again. I miss them :sorry:

Agreed x2.

Same here.

Thirded. We can live in hope, I suppose!

Archived