European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREEN DAY ARE PLAYING IN SWEDEN NEXT YEAR.

Some day between 27-29th june on a festival in Norrköping.

http://www.expressen...attefestivalen/

More will be announced tomorrow.

I can't even breathe right now. I'm so happy :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

Such a good news!!!! I'm very happy for you!!!!!!

GREEN DAY ARE PLAYING IN SWEDEN NEXT YEAR.

Some day between 27-29th june on a festival in Norrköping.

http://www.expressen...attefestivalen/

More will be announced tomorrow.

I can't even breathe right now. I'm so happy :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

Awesome :D

More tour dates today PLEASE !!!

Hopefully but the article meant more things about the festival and which day Green Day are playing :/

But ugh I really want Green Day to announce all the european tour dates! i want to go to more than one concert and it's so much easier to plan when you know everything :lol:

DAMMIT. Not to sound like a total prick but I kind of wish that they wouldn't play at a festival. :(

I shouldn't go, cause I can't afford two festivals. But knowing myself well enough, I know I will buy this damn ticket and just eat a lot of noodles.. for a very very long time.

That stereo board thing, their tweet was asking what dates people are hoping for not which ones will be announced. So people were obviously asking for Green Day and All Time Low that's why they tweeted. It does not mean dates will be announced. So calm yo tits

Great to hear that they're gonna play in Sweden! Now, Finland pleaaaase. :) It's so frustrating that they're announcing dates once or twice in a week..

I sure hope that it'll be more dates in Sweden than just a festival... I'm happy to get a date here but dissappointed that it's a festival =/

Yeah, I hope they won't do many festivals...now I'm worried about the Italian date(s) :S

Someone on twitter said that someone else (sorry for the lack of informations :lol: ) tweeted that the UK tour will be announced tomorrow.

Let's hope it's true.

Yeah, I hope they won't do many festivals...now I'm worried about the Italian date(s) :S

I am really worried about Italians! They were so unlucky twice to have cancelled shows! Fingers crossed for you, guys! ;)

Tag der Deutschen Einheit.... Please someone make it happen, gonna be home all day! :lol:

aww yeah that would be great :happy:

aww yeah that would be great :happy:

the first headliner for Rock am Ring-festival was supposed to get announced by the end of September..maybe the rehab-thing of billie caused a short delay of the announcement? tomorrow would be a great day to announce this shows :happy:

the first headliner for Rock am Ring-festival was supposed to get announced by the end of September..maybe the rehab-thing of billie caused a short delay of the announcement? tomorrow would be a great day to announce this shows :happy:

aw yeah that would also be amazing, especially cos i know that i could go to Rock am Ring, cos it's even nearer to my home than all the concerts they'll play :P (no matter where they'll play the concerts, unless it's Nuremberg, of course xD)...tomorrow would definately be a perfect announcement for that :happy:

Great news for Sweden, but I really want the whole schedule now.

same here. I can't wait any longer.

Such a good news!!!! I'm very happy for you!!!!!!

I would kill to see them in Sweden purely cause Im a total Scandinavian geek right now lol with tv movies and crime books :D

Just so you guys are aware, i am away in London until Saturday. Therefore, its pretty evident that the UK dates will be announced when i dont have internet access as i am always unlucky as hell.

Get ready :D

It's getting a bit silly, with all these one by one announcements :( I really hope they'll do more shows in Sweden, as festivals are rough to get through when you only want to see one or two bands, and it's in a funny location, not the easiest to get to, I assume. I kind of doubt them doing more Swedish shows though, as the last show of theirs there wasn't sold out.

Anyway, just give us all the dates damnit! I especially want to know the Danish and Finish date! And fingers crossed they're not festivals too!

You know what? I'm dying to see Emily's army live, would be so cool if they'd open for green day :lol: probably won't happen though, if I was them I wouldn't like to open for one of the band member's famous father, that would just seem like they'd get everything already 'finsihed' and served. Dammit =/

Just so you guys are aware, i am away in London until Saturday. Therefore, its pretty evident that the UK dates will be announced when i dont have internet access as i am always unlucky as hell.

Get ready :D

Maybe you can get someone to text you if there's news and go on an Internet cafe to buy tickets if there's going to be ticket sales this week?

Maybe you can get someone to text you if there's news and go on an Internet cafe to buy tickets if there's going to be ticket sales this week?

Yeahh im sure ill find out about it in some way, but itd just be typical haha

Archived