European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

Seeing the prices for the 4 shows announced for Europe by now, I really hope not all the tickets will be this expensive.. =/

Naah, I think it's just the translation into a different unit and the money circumstances of Russia to Germany/Other countries. At least I hope so.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naah, I think it's just the translation into a different unit and the money circumstances of Russia to Germany. At least I hope so.

I don't think shows in the UK normally cost as much as the London show in June does.. I might be wrong, though.

Great news for all the russians!

Okay, so concerts in Norway and Russia has been announced. It'd make sense if the next country is Finland as it neighbours to both countries and then, right inbetween... Sweden!! :runaround:

;)

I don't think shows in the UK normally cost as much as the London show in June does.. I might be wrong, though.

They didn't the last time.

this. but it's still like 10 euros cheaper than the oslo show..

whaaaat? 80 € would be insane! I already felt like the 60 bucks for the open air shows were overprized :angry

anything above ~55€ for a show would hurt my wallet :/

*woop woop!! 1,000 (hours :happy: ) posts :dance:

well i fear the tickets won't be much cheaper than this year's open air shows.. :(

No I think you're right. My birmingham tickets were about half the price of the wembley and emirates gigs.

Yeah, it was literally a cornfield in the middle of NOWHERE. Our hotel was the closest one to the venue...45 minute walk :lol:

haha :lol:

well i fear the tickets won't be much cheaper than this year's open air shows.. :(

Prices from this year were quite okay. But 80 euro? It's so damn expensive... I hope rest of tickets in this tour will be cheaper.

Prices from this year were quite okay. But 80 euro? It's so damn expensive... I hope rest of tickets in this tour will be cheaper.

Prices for good shows in Russia are usually higher than in Europe since it's quite a rare thing here

Hope they'll come to Greece at last... why the best live band never come to greece???

Did you see the ticket prices, duuh?!

Okay. this was a stupid, mean joke. I shall be ashamed.

Prices for good shows in Russia are usually higher than in Europe since it's quite a rare thing here

I hope you're right. I don't want to go bankrupt :lol:

as i just payed like 45 euros in 2009 i don't consider them as quite okay anymore.. unfortunately^^

but i don't wanna moan, we still got better prices than the other countries, i know ;)

Had a look on ticketmaster to see how much it would cost to have a ticket for the Emirates gig posted to my house and it was like £13 :ermm: Feck that, I'll collect it at the stadium thanks very much!

My guess is that they'll do a few shows in the UK and Ireland, then (the 8th or so) Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy... and then Russia along with Sweeden, Norway... I think that suits me :D

I was expecting 50-60€ for tickets :ermm:

I guess they don't want to risk to lose money like they did with the 21CB tour =/ but tickets seem quite expensive now

I guess they don't want to risk to lose money like they did with the 21CB tour =/ but tickets seem quite expensive now

though, If they continue raising the prices like that they're gonna lose people buying them. That's not much better.

Archived