European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

Yeah, that happens. I don't know why, but english lessons in school here suck. But still you were unlucky because usually at least someone can speak some english :lol: And yes, I hope for special setlist, they owe us 20 years!

:lol: We had a guide with us, other than that I didn't meet anyone who knew English sadly.

Those shows will definitely be something to look forward to. :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So pleased for Russians fans! Now give me my turn!!! Going to Emirates shwo already :dance: but waiting for French date(s)!

Billie Joe must be doing good for them to still go ahead with these announcements.

I'm excited to see where else they'll be going next year. Hopefully more places they've never been!

I'm sure that there'll be an update for all Europe soon. They probably did Russia separately because y'know, they've never been here and some fans already lost hope :lol:

Russian fans've never lost hope!!! ;)

Yes we did in some way, how else it happend that we went to Germany to see them? :lol:

Yes we did in some way, how else it happend that we went to Germany to see them? :lol:

We can loose patience but hope - never! :lol:

I'm really really hoping for a show in Finland! :) If they're gonna play here it'll be around end of June or early July, according to dates in Russia and Norway.

when they play in finland i have another reason to visit this country :)

I'm so happy for all the Russian fans :woot:

do you think they will play in Portugal/Spain/Frace/Italy etc before or after the UK dates? Maybe these countries first, then UK, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Russia and the Scandinavian countries...

do you think they will play in Portugal/Spain/Frace/Italy etc before or after the UK dates? Maybe these countries first, then UK, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Russia and the Scandinavian countries...

Because that London date is in early June, I think this time they go UK first and then they will tour the rest of Europe :)

Well, for now we have London on june 1st, then they go up to Oslo and Russia from the 21st to the 30th ... so my guess is that they'll do UK, North Europe and maybe in July the rest of Europe. I don't think they'll come here in May. But yeah ... I don't know :lol:

Because it's awesome to see them here. :P

Do we already know something about the ticket prices? And who's thinking about going?

rztghjuklgz I'm so jealous. Here are so many people who are gonna see them several times in several countries. Dammit :sorry: I need to beg my parents to be allowed to see them twice =/ Have fun y'all!

I really hope they'll announce the full tour list soon :happy: I'm just way too excited .. plus a presale on next Wednesday would be quite awesome!

rztghjuklgz I'm so jealous. Here are so many people who are gonna see them several times in several countries. Dammit :sorry: I need to beg my parents to be allowed to see them twice =/ Have fun y'all!

Save your money for tickets to have a good basis for your argumentation. ;)

I really hope they'll announce the full tour list soon :happy: I'm just way too excited .. plus a presale on next Wednesday would be quite awesome!

I thought about that, too. Would be SO fitting!

Save your money for tickets to have a good basis for your argumentation. ;)

I already thought of that, let's hope the ticket prices won't be as high as the ones for the open air shows last month :happy:

I thought about that, too. Would be SO fitting!

Totally :D We can just hope, but in my opinion, it's pretty likely.

Because it's awesome to see them here. :P

Do we already know something about the ticket prices? And who's thinking about going?

i translated the page and it said there are 3 different categories in moskow. the cheapest one is about 73 euros.

VIP - 10 000 15 000 rubles

Fan Zone - 5000 rubles.

dance-parter - 3000 rubles.

btw, i'm also very happy for all the russian fans who finally got the chance to see green day! :happy:

Seeing the prices for the 4 shows announced for Europe by now, I really hope not all the tickets will be this expensive.. =/

Archived