European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

FUCK YEAH! We should make threads for these shows

Hope Andres will do!

I'm crying!!! Didn't think i'd do, but i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Andres will do!

I'm crying!!! Didn't think i'd do, but i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah, we were so hopeless that went to Europe to see them, but now 2 shows in Russia, just WOW! It always felt so unreal but now it's finally happening!

Any members of idiot club here? I heard somewhere that there're some details for upcoming Russian shows there, is this some kind of presale or something worth buying IC membership?

Any members of idiot club here? I heard somewhere that there're some details for upcoming Russian shows there, is this some kind of presale or something worth buying IC membership?

Nothing yet. Only tour dates and links to the official tickets distributors.

Nothing yet. Only tour dates and links to the official tickets distributors.

Oh, that's good. Btw, official ticket distributor suck, there's no ticket delivery, can you imagine? WTF?

nice that GD care for their russian fans (they never played in russia before or?..)

but it kinda sucks that they announce new tour dates step-by-step...i want a full announcement so i can plan better to which show i can go (distance to show/money)

nice that GD care for their russian fans (they never played in russia before or?..)

but it kinda sucks that they announce new tour dates step-by-step...i want a full announcement so i can plan better to which show i can go (distance to show/money)

Agree it's great for Russian fans - i bet those gigs will be epic.

also agree it would be easier for us to know the full tour dates so we can plan and budget. i can only imagine they don't wanna make a huge announcement whilst Billie is still in recovery, but if the shows are leaking one by one anyway maybe they should just go ahead and release the details anyway...

I'm really pleased for the Russian fans! Who cares if they're releasing them bit by bit, least its happening

Happy to see they're announcing more Europe dates, I would love to go to Russia, especially to see St. Petersburg, but I don't want to make final plans until I know the full picture. Why not release all dates at the same time, it would make life so much easier. I really hope this is not they way they're going to do it, a few dates each week?! Not fair, when the Americans gets all dates at once.

also agree it would be easier for us to know the full tour dates so we can plan and budget. i can only imagine they don't wanna make a huge announcement whilst Billie is still in recovery, but if the shows are leaking one by one anyway maybe they should just go ahead and release the details anyway...

Exactly.

Yay for Russian tour dates! :) The shows in Russia will probably be amazing. I love St. Peterburg, but I won't be going there for a concert. Maybe I was unlucky when I was there, but none of the people that I tried to talk to knew any English.

Hope we'll get some more Scandinavian dates, and I'm also thinking about going to Germany or Holland.

im sure the shows in russia will get some rare-special setlists *.*

As for me I'd like to hear new songs too. But that it should be a special set-list - yes!!! We've been waiting for them sooooo long!!! :dance:

Yay for Russian tour dates! :) The shows in Russia will probably be amazing. I love St. Peterburg, but I won't be going there for a concert. Maybe I was unlucky when I was there, but none of the people that I tried to talk to knew any English.

Hope we'll get some more Scandinavian dates, and I'm also thinking about going to Germany or Holland.

Yeah i'm really hoping for Germany and Ireland

I'm really really hoping for a show in Finland! :) If they're gonna play here it'll be around end of June or early July, according to dates in Russia and Norway.

I think they'll announce the whole tour when rumours about Billie calmed down a little.

Yeah, I think they'll wait and let some news of Billie come out first. Something positive, then announce the whole tour.

but none of the people that I tried to talk to knew any English.

Yeah, that happens. I don't know why, but english lessons in school here suck. But still you were unlucky because usually at least someone can speak some english :lol: And yes, I hope for special setlist, they owe us 20 years!

And I want threads for these shows so much, are there any mods online who can do it?

Happy for you Russian fan :D

I hope they come in France for two shows like they will in Russia.

Is it the first time they will play in russia ?

Archived