European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

So Oslo is the only other date that's been announced so far, correct?

Hopefully this means we'll get some UK/Ireland dates within the week, I would like to start planning my trip. :lol:

Correct.

I find it quite suspucious that nothing about this Oslo show has been posted on any official GD site when apparently you can already buy tickets :unsure:

Now you have it official. :P

It makes me even more happy to already have my ticket right here. :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...

I just got my A2 exam dates. As long as Green Day don't play Manchester on the 2nd, 3rd or 5th of June, I can attend.

Now you have it official. :P

It makes me even more happy to already have my ticket right here. :D

It's quite funny that we bought our tickets 4 hours before IC announced it. Not exactly the usual ticket-stress we're used to!

Seems as they now posted about it, that we won't get any more dates today. At least now we can feel pretty sure they'll be in Europe all of June, with having one date for the 1st and one for the 30th.

It's quite funny that we bought our tickets 4 hours before IC announced it. Not exactly the usual ticket-stress we're used to!

Seems as they now posted about it, that we won't get any more dates today. At least now we can feel pretty sure they'll be in Europe all of June, with having one date for the 1st and one for the 30th.

Yeah, exactly!

definitely no more dates to be announced at the moment people. and I would think from what has happened over the last few days..we might not get any more for a while

definitely no more dates to be announced at the moment people. and I would think from what has happened over the last few days..we might not get any more for a while

Thanks, Netty!

Oh man :(

yup! I wanted more dates as much as you guys so I could plan everything but yeah, London is all we have for now. we will get more...just not for a while

With all this shit going on at the moment it's understandable that they're waiting with an announcement a little longer.

yup! I wanted more dates as much as you guys so I could plan everything but yeah, London is all we have for now. we will get more...just not for a while

Do you know if they've been put back because of what happened or were they just not happening yet?

i hope they come to denmark in the summer

Since they are going to be in Norway on the 30th, i thought there might be a possibility that they are going to play at Roskilde.

Do you know if they've been put back because of what happened or were they just not happening yet?

not a clue sorry. I never got any official hint from anybody that more dates were going to be announced though. I think everybody has just assumed they would be. today seemed a suitable day....but nope. no more

With all this shit going on at the moment it's understandable that they're waiting with an announcement a little longer.

Yeah, totally agree. I mean, they don't really know if or what they have to delay and it would be senseless to let even more fans buy their tickets. They might have to delay a lot of shows from the US tour which could get in the Australia or Europe tour's way then.. Who knows. I guess it's better to wait.

Since they are going to be in Norway on the 30th, i thought there might be a possibility that they are going to play at Roskilde.

Hopefully they're coming to Denmark again, but i don't hope they'll be playing at Roskilde festival.

Just a concert, not at a festival. Maybe in Herning "Jyske Bank Boxen".

yh they played back in 94 but havnt played since... i would imagine they would need a bigger venue because their last tour there were 2 dates for Denmark because of tickets going very quickly.

yh they played back in 94 but havnt played since... i would imagine they would need a bigger venue because their last tour there were 2 dates for Denmark because of tickets going very quickly.

They played at Roskilde in 2005 :P

They played at Roskilde in '05 like Sara said, and at Skive in 2010.

See you guys in OSLO!

can't wait for this. :D

hoping for more date announcements soon...

Come meet me and thisisnotnora!! :D

We're going too! :3

As much as it sucks we won't get anymore dates at the moment, I'm just glad Billie's getting the help he needs.

Archived