Green Day live tonight, 7pm on the UK BBC Radio 1

Harry Potter.

I don't think they'd do that many singles from one album... I am thinking Oh Love and Kill the DJ may be the only UNO singles. Could easily be wrong about that, though... I am often wrong.

I think they were talking about singles for the entire trilogy (not just Uno) because Fuck Time is from Dos and Stray Heart is from Tre. I do think Stray Heart would make a good single. (I'm always wrong when it comes to predicting things about Green Day, haha)

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're a fountain of reflected content.

I just hate how it reminds me of Suffocate too much man. same chords, and the same vocal melodies? come on Green Day.

Nightlife is currently my favorite of the leaked songs so far

Fell For You is just amazing.

I would have released it as the first single, it's the crossover hit they need.

That bit in Makeout Party where a fuck gets out and Billie-Joe is all innocent "What? I stopped it".

Guest emmylove

why are people hating so much on Nightlife? It's got a great groove to it and the rap isn't bad at all. Do people not like rap here? :S carpe diem sounds life suffocate :thumbsdown:

I think they were talking about singles for the entire trilogy (not just Uno) because Fuck Time is from Dos and Stray Heart is from Tre. I do think Stray Heart would make a good single. (I'm always wrong when it comes to predicting things about Green Day, haha)

Yeah I'm always wrong, too xD. Don't worry. I still think Fuck Time would be an awesome single. I don't care if it is censored. I think just calling it "It's F--- Time", like they said awhile back, cutting it out... it makes people think "what's being said there?".

Yeah, I loved that bit where he's like, "what? I stopped it." Like he doesn't know how to control the thing... Methinks maybe he was just a little slow. But the reactions were priceless.

why are people hating so much on Nightlife? It's got a great groove to it and the rap isn't bad at all. Do people not like rap here? :S carpe diem sounds life suffocate :thumbsdown:

Generally speaking no, I don't think most Green Day fans are really into rap. I'm not, either, but I appreciate that there are some things that are rap, that are also good.

Loved it! Can't wait for the albums, though it sounds like I might prefer DOS to uno. Loved fell for you and lady cobra, hopefully we might hear one or two off Dos tomorrow night!

My internet went out in the middle of the interview, so I'm listening to the rest of it right now. Love it!

That has got to be the best interview EVER. I don't even know what to say about the songs, cause there's so many to process and so much new stuff it's making my head explode, but I think I liked pretty much every snipped we heard.

The lyrics in the chorus of Fell For You :wub:

I'm in love with that song but I don't wanna spoil to much so I promise myself to not hear those leaks again...It's gonna be hard :sorry:

Why do the vocal effects for Nuclear Family and Carpe Diem sound so weird? They make Billie's voice sound more high pitched.

That was awesome!! I really LOVE most of the songs they played. NightLife is OK, better than Kill the DJ at least. The rest of it was just WOW!

Can't wait for DOS! :happy: Now I see why BJ said it was basicaly their 2nd FBHT album!!

The guys were awesome too, I always love these interviews they do for the English radios xD

The lyrics in the chorus of Fell For You :wub:

I'm in love with that song but I don't wanna spoil to much so I promise myself to not hear those leaks again...It's gonna be hard :sorry:

Yeah! I guess I'll do the same! Fell for You was really nice indeed =D

But Lady Cobra, Ohh, I just can't get over how much I love it!

Why do the vocal effects for Nuclear Family and Carpe Diem sound so weird? They make Billie's voice sound more high pitched.

I did notice something weird in the chorus of Carpe Diem

From what I heard, I know I liked it all, but I am not going to listen to the music parts again, at least before the albums are out, because there is just so much! But I already forgot most of the stuff, trying not to think about it...

I did notice something weird in the chorus of Carpe Diem

Actually I think it's in the verse the chorus sounds great :ermm:

I love waking up to amazing Green Day things! Loving this interview and the songs :dance:

Lost count of the "don't do drugs, kids", warnings given out by the BBC. :lol:

That bit in Makeout Party where a fuck gets out and Billie-Joe is all innocent "What? I stopped it".

"Im so sorry"

I bet he had such a huge grin on his face

Oh, Nightlife sounds super sexy, can't wait to hear that properly. Not listening to that again, can't believe how much of their own records they just leaked! So glad they aren't as uptight as most bands these days as that was really cool.

Ahhh! Fell For You is AmAzInG

Carpe Diem is just worse than it was before. And im not saying its bad, im still gonna love it, just not as much as the other songs. It's the runt of the litter

Oh, Nightlife sounds super sexy, can't wait to hear that properly. Not listening to that again, can't believe how much of their own records they just leaked! So glad they aren't as uptight as most bands these days as that was really cool.

I remember just before 21cb was a few months from release and the demo for the song 21cb got leaked, i bet it was them just giving fans some stuff to listen to. I quite like that version too!

It must be pretty hard for them, to have new material such as Dos and Tre which people have to wait months to hear

Ahhh! Fell For You is AmAzInG

Carpe Diem is just worse than it was before. And im not saying its bad, im still gonna love it, just not as much as the other songs. It's the runt of the litter

I know! Carpe Diem sounds worse than the live versions. The vocal effect on Billie's voice during the verse makes the song sound kind of sluggish.

Can't be arsed with Carpe Diem, my opinion hasn't changed. I'll listen to it once in full and then skip it every time, I doubt it will end up going into some kind of Stairway To Heaven-esque tempo change for the second half!

Archived