Green Day playing in London this Thursday!

Fuzz

At 12noon I will be trying to get tickets (my daughter, a real GD nut, is 14 next week and it would be an early birthday present for her). As the mad rock fan now turns to concerned parent..., and not knowing the SB Empire, should I go for standing or seating areas ? ie would she be ok in standing ? Opinions especially from the younger fans...

She'd be totally fine in standing. Green Day doesn't really have the hardcore mosh pit that people seem to think.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 12noon I will be trying to get tickets (my daughter, a real GD nut, is 14 next week and it would be an early birthday present for her). As the mad rock fan now turns to concerned parent..., and not knowing the SB Empire, should I go for standing or seating areas ? ie would she be ok in standing ? Opinions especially from the younger fans...

I took my niece there when she was 14 and we were on barrier and she was fine, bare in mind though they might not let her in alone if they think she's younger than 14

TASHA MESSAGE JUSTIN.

I JUST DID!

Saves me 50 quid worth of bank bashing at 12, haha.

Gonna try my luck at 12 :lol: If unsuccessful, hopefully someone'll have a spare :)

Not gonna ask yet in case i do have a chance at 12 :):S

Seems almost everyone on GDC got sorted though! :dance:

See Tickets are going to have tickets available at noon too, apparently. Should I try them or should I stick with Gigs and Tours? Help!!! Freaking out here!

I got a ticket!!!! Can't believe it! See you there peeps!!@

Now to make up for not doing any work...

YEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

See Tickets are going to have tickets available at noon too, apparently. Should I try them or should I stick with Gigs and Tours? Help!!! Freaking out here!

Get two tabs open and try them both!

I took my niece there when she was 14 and we were on barrier and she was fine, bare in mind though they might not let her in alone if they think she's younger than 14
Thanks. I introduced her to GD, be assured I will be there (if we get tickets).

Got the GigsandTours page up waiting to see if there is a release at 11, but there aren't any ticket listings. Is this because I already bought 2 tickets or will it come back when tickets are up agaiin?

How much were transaction fees/etc? is an account beforehand advised? :P

thanks ! :)

No you don't have to make an account or anything. Booking fee was 4.50 and transaction fee was £2 something I think. My total came to £51 pounds and some pennies.

No you don't have to make an account or anything. Booking fee was 4.50 and transaction fee was £2 something I think. My total came to £51 pounds and some pennies.

sweet thanks! was expecting it to be more like 55, thats a good thing :D

good luck to anyone still holding out yet! :)

YEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Get two tabs open and try them both!

I was just thinking the See Tickets site might not be as busy since the link on Greenday.com is for the Gigs and Tours site, so I might have a better chance. I'm worried if I have too many tabs open it might slow my computer down and I was shaking so much when I tried to buy a ticket at 9am that I'm worried I'll won't be quick enough to refresh both and click on the right thing when I need to.

HAHAHA! That awkward moment when the drummer of Less Than Jake tweets you saying 'Ditching us, shame!'

I've got Gigs&Tours and SeeTickets open. Even though they're one in the same, it's just in case one site goes down.

It works out around £3 cheaper than Wembley did then.

HAHAHA! That awkward moment when the drummer of Less Than Jake tweets you saying 'Ditching us, shame!'

Gotta have priorities :happy:

sooooooo are we guessing That the set will be indentical to Echoplex ?

nope.

could be anything! i'd say a loosely similar structure to the japan shows, opening with welcome to paradise, etc :)

I hope you do, she will love it :) and she'll love you for it lol

Man, wish I'd had a super cool mum that took me to Green Day gigs when I was 14 :lol:

Man, wish I'd had a super cool mum that took me to Green Day gigs when I was 14 :lol:

Wish I had super cool relatives who did that full stop, haha.

I've never been to London entirely on my own before, normally there's atleast someone to meet when I'm there. Scary Mary.

Archived