Green Day playing in London this Thursday!

Fuzz

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Please note, tickets will NOT be posted out for this event. In order to gain access to the event, the cardholder and their guest need to turn up together at the box office on the day of the event any time from 2pm and produce the card the tickets were booked on and ID. The cardholder and guest will then be wristbanded at the box office. Once tickets are purchased, the name and card details on the order cannot be changed.'

I guess that's a confirmation then, thanks.

I had seen that message, but I weren't quite sure if that was what they meant by "tickets won't be posted out"

My guess is they're releasing tickets every hour then? Keep trying you guys!

i think it's more random actually because i was trying almost constantly for the past hour (sore wrist) and they came available twice that i saw but i lost them once. Keep trying everyone!!

This next hour and 45 minutes is going to be the longest of my life.

Not sure whether to hold out to see if anyone has a spare between now and 12 for my friend and buy mine at 12 or just buy the 2 tickets at 12...

Proper stressing.

Do you think I'll need the confirmation email if I've got my card and passport for ID? I don't have a printer

Do you think I'll need the confirmation email if I've got my card and passport for ID? I don't have a printer

If you can show it to them on your phone or something, then just take that and hand it to them at the box office.

It's probably best to take it - you could print it off at the library. It's about 20p per sheet.

Go to a library and print it... just to be safe?

This next hour and 45 minutes is going to be the longest of my life.

Not sure whether to hold out to see if anyone has a spare between now and 12 for my friend and buy mine at 12 or just buy the 2 tickets at 12...

Proper stressing.

you should get ur tix at 12 on main sale - im sure ppl will have spares on the day anyways

Don't forget to all check out the meet-up thread! :)

I can't access it :( It says I have to be logged in, which I thought I was?

you should get ur tix at 12 on main sale - im sure ppl will have spares on the day anyways

Might be my best option tbh - my bank account should be able to take that slight beating.

its a beating thats worth every penny for a chance like this :D

Haha, absolutely. Need to keep reminding myself that I spent far more on seeing Motley Crue and Poison last year.

i saw Social Distortion in Shephards Bush Empire last year and its not sinking in that GREEN DAY are gonna be there !!!

I've spent about £200.... OH WELL.

YOU GET TO SEE ME, THE QUEEN OF WEMBLEY, AGAIN, IT'S WORTH IT.

Shout out to my mother for lending me a ridiculous amount of money so I could go to this. She has been funding my obsession for years without complaint and I love her :3

I got a ticket!!!! Can't believe it! See you there peeps!!@

Now to make up for not doing any work...

I've spent about £200.... OH WELL.

Same here.... They are so worth it!

At 12noon I will be trying to get tickets (my daughter, a real GD nut, is 14 next week and it would be an early birthday present for her). As the mad rock fan now turns to concerned parent..., and not knowing the SB Empire, should I go for standing or seating areas ? ie would she be ok in standing ? Opinions especially from the younger fans...

I got a ticket too! I decided that this is going to be my best shot at going to a small show, they're not going to do one closer to me than this. For me it was standing ticket - or nothing, and I got 2 - after refreshing the site about 50 times! So stressful. Taking my just-as-obsessed friend who lives in London! :)

i saw Social Distortion in Shephards Bush Empire last year and its not sinking in that GREEN DAY are gonna be there !!!

I'm seeing Social Distortion AND Green Day on Sunday :D

Archived