Green Day playing in London this Thursday!

Fuzz

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'VE GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::runaround:

this isn't happening to me, omg. I was so close to passing out (I know I'm pathetic) but I got them and AHHHHH :D

I feel really shit for the people who got the sold out page, keep trying! People might have them in baskets that don't need them etc. And there's always the 12 o'clock, this was only the presale.

HOLY FUCKING JESUS I'M SEEING GREEN DAY ON THURSDAY. TWO DAYS. I'M GONNA CRY. AT SHEPHERDS FUCKING BUSH. OH MY GOD.

I've got motherfucking tickets!!!!!!!!!!! I have tears in my eyes, it's ridiculous :lol:

No tickets for me. Sold out in seconds. For those of you who got your tickets, consider yourself very lucky. There must have been a very limited number. Have a great time. I'm still going to try at noon, but I know chances are slim.

Got them, phew! That was a lot easier than expected! Hello green day show number 8

No tickets for me. Sold out in seconds. For those of you who got your tickets, consider yourself very lucky. There must have been a very limited number. Have a great time. I'm still going to try at noon, but I know chances are slim.

I'm so sorry. :( Keeping my fingers crossed for you at noon, it's not impossible! :)

Its great to know so many GDCers got the tickets ! Those who didn't, well try at 12 ! I'm not going there but yeah I can feel the fucking excitement !

Yay!! Got two!! :dance:

After deciding I couldn't afford it/too stressful etc so I wasn't even going to try I couldn't resist it :lol:

Not sure who's coming with me yet.....

Archived