Green Day playing in London this Thursday!

Fuzz

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

London Thursday, Leeds Fest Friday, Reading Sunday.

Oh how I can only dream....

I'm already going to be at Reading :/

REALLY hope I don't miss them at Reading now. doesn't help that I'm working. fingers crossed!

I won't go to this show, because I live too far from London, but I hope that a lot of GDCers will get a ticket. Wish you the best and have fun - well I'm sure you will! ;)

hey guys, long time lurker here :P Does anyone know if I sign up for Idiot club now, would I still be able to hopefully get the pre-sale tickets tomorrow? Or do you have to have been a member before they announced it? might sound stupid but I don't want to sign up and then find you had to have been a member for so many days...

Shepherd's bush is an epic arena, saw bowling for soup there couple years ago and it was one of my favourite gigs, shook jaret reddick's hand from onstage!

... I neeeeed to get tickets tomorrow

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! And IC presales, that's awesome! We're way more likely to get tickets that way! :D Shit, I can't believe I might be seeing Green Day this fucking Thursday!!!! Many exclamation marks are necessary!

FUCK FUCK FUCK OH MY YES. Shall I do it? Can I do it? Oh man. This could be possible.

hey guys, long time lurker here :P Does anyone know if I sign up for Idiot club now, would I still be able to hopefully get the pre-sale tickets tomorrow? Or do you have to have been a member before they announced it? might sound stupid but I don't want to sign up and then find you had to have been a member for so many days...

You can join now and do the presale tomorrow :). That's what I've just done :D

Flight booked! Now to look for accommodation :runaround:

Hyde Park Hostel is maybe only 30mins walk / short bus ride away from the gig and has some pretty cheap rooms going. I'm going to book there if I get tickets

Does anyone know how IC presales will work? Is it like a code or something?

FUCK FUCK FUCK OH MY YES. Shall I do it? Can I do it? Oh man. This could be possible.

DO IT

Do it Holly, omg, do it.

What time are people going to be heading up to the venue. I'm gonna be there around 2 - hopefully the line won't be massive, but knowing us, it will be.

Right, I'm gonna try and buy tickets. If I get some I'm gonna tell my mate who I'm at the festival with that I won some tickets and it'd mean the world to me if she'd let me go and not stay at Leeds with her. I mean, it's only one night, it's no different to if I passed out in my tent. I'm hoping she's feeling kind. If she says no and I have some tickets then, well, I'll kill her and I'll give em to whoever needs them.

I have serious butterflies in my belleh.

yessssss fuck I hope I can get a ticket

My stomach is churning with excitement!. I don't know why, because I won't be able to go. I've been waiting anxiously for this news and here it is, finally! I AM an IC member, I live about an hour from London, and I am off work tomorrow morning(so could hover on the IC website to buy tickets), BUT I still can't go! The notice is is too short for hubby and I to book the time off work. So frustrating!

Archived