Green Day playing in London this Thursday!

Fuzz

Train tickets from Leeds are £47...

Think I'm going have to cash in some serious favours.

You're welcome to take a ride down with me, if you'd like! I'll be driving straight down and back up again... depending on where you are in North Yorkshire? i'm in Harrogate.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if this nervous, sicky, butterfly-ey feeling is actually gonna disappear anytime soon or if I'm stuck with it for the night.

This. SO much.

You're welcome to take a ride down with me, if you'd like! I'll be driving straight down and back up again... depending on where you are in North Yorkshire? i'm in Harrogate.

YOU LIVE IN FUCKING HARROGATE?!?!?!

I live in Ripon. I love you.

Is anyone going to try and get two to give to a GDCer in case they don't get one?

I really wanted to, but at those prices I can't afford to.

I really wanted to, but at those prices I can't afford to.

That's what I was thinking....

Is anyone going to try and get two to give to a GDCer in case they don't get one?

Yeah I'm definitely gonna try and get two

This. SO much.

YOU LIVE IN FUCKING HARROGATE?!?!?!

I live in Ripon. I love you.

Holy shit, that's so fucking cool!

I haven't arranged to go with anyone but i'm NOT missing this for the world so you're more than welcome to drive down with me.

I will also be buying two tickets through idiot club and if i can't convince one of my friends to go - one of you GDC'ers can have it!

Holy shit, that's so fucking cool!

I haven't arranged to go with anyone but i'm NOT missing this for the world so you're more than welcome to drive down with me.

I will also be buying two tickets through idiot club and if i can't convince one of my friends to go - one of you GDC'ers can have it!

That's beyond awesome. :)

Do you mean you'll be driving back straight after the gig? PM your phone number??

That's beyond awesome. :)

Do you mean you'll be driving back straight after the gig? PM your phone number??

Yes i have to get back. Going to Leeds fest on the friday and going to Paris on the friday.... to see Green Day again :D

Will do now...

Yes i have to get back. Going to Leeds fest on the friday and going to Paris on the friday.... to see Green Day again :D

Will do now...

That's amazing. Ahhhh...

Maybe this is fate. Maybe I can actually get the day off work!

Yes precious... we can.

I'm not weird. I promise. :P

Ill be buying two, if my friend cant make ill give it it someone on here with the providing that they hang out with me at the show :D

If anyone does have a spare ticket through presale, please let us know. Not for me, but for another GDCer that I'm gonna be coming up with [charlieissoawesomelike].

If anyone does have a spare ticket through presale, please let us know. Not for me, but for another GDCer that I'm gonna be coming up with [charlieissoawesomelike].

If i can't get rid of ticket number 2 to a friend... I'll post it up here straight away for a GDC'r to have. Keep your eye out tomorrow.

Bloody hell, I'm stressing out, and I'm not even on the same continent.

Me too. I even cried. Fucking hell. I never cried even for a girl, but this band makes me do stupid things -___-

If i can't get rid of ticket number 2 to a friend... I'll post it up here straight away for a GDC'r to have. Keep your eye out tomorrow.

Brilliant, thank you :3

I'll be on pretty much all morning and while I'm getting my ticket so I'll be lurking.

I don't really know what to do with myself now apart from sit here and panic.

Will do now...

If there was a spare seat in your car after the gig could I posssssibly get a lift to Harrogate train station? No worries if not, or if you can fill your car with people who need a lift both ways. I'll probably be leaving far too late Thursday to beg a lift for the way there.

The Green Day show has just appeared on my O2 Priority tickets, if anyone else is on O2 I'd register for it, makes it ten times easier to get tickets. (Hence the Priority)

I have to go to work at 11am tomorrow. So I'll try the presale and if that doesn't work I'll have my mum glued to the computer for the actual sale.

If there was a spare seat in your car after the gig could I posssssibly get a lift to Harrogate train station? No worries if not, or if you can fill your car with people who need a lift both ways. I'll probably be leaving far too late Thursday to beg a lift for the way there.

Sure thing! There should be space! We'll be back pretty late though so where are you planning on going from Harrogate train station?

Are you dragging your arse down here for this, bird?

oh yes! this time I am going for it! one way or the other I will be there. somebody has to represent the idiots :P

Ugh, ok so I have decided that I'm not going to try and get tickets for this. It's just too expensive for me, even if I can sell my LTJ ticket. In fairness, I have so many memorable Green Day experiences to look back on already, so missing out on one won't be the end of the world. I am bummed of course, they're my favourite band...but I suppose I need to think about this rationally and it doesn't make financial sense to do it. I'll catch them again next year sure. Good luck to everyone who's trying to get the presale tickets tomorrow, I'll be stressing for you! :P

Trying to work out if I know anyone on O2. Gaaaaaaaaaaah

Sure thing! There should be space! We'll be back pretty late though so where are you planning on going from Harrogate train station?

I'd just chill outside the train station till the first train at 6am, sure beats hanging round scary London for the 5:40 train! haha.

Archived