Green Day Play At Reading Festival

Jaymee!!

here are my fingers crossed for a full dookie parade ^^ GD will blow the shit out of reading, at 11am in the morning, haha :D

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there a live stream?

I don't think so...

Damn, Green Day playing at 11am at Reading Festival is as epic as it gets. I wonder how many people will show up since this is veeeery early and if they're gonan play Dookie front to back.

Is it in a small stage!? ... I really hope we get videos for this! I really want a videp for pulig teeth and in the end!

i just saw the tweet. Hope they kick-ass Reading and someone records the whole concert.

I would kill to be there...they've never played In the end or Emenius Sleepus live, right? :o

They should play the very old stuff and the new ones simultaneously.

I would kill to be there...they've never played In the end or Emenius Sleepus live, right? :o

I am like 90% sure I've heard it on a really bad bootleg on YouTube...

His pic on instagram would indicate that they're not doing dookie in full, but I have a feeling he's taking the piss again!

Damn, Green Day playing at 11am at Reading Festival is as epic as it gets. I wonder how many people will show up since this is veeeery early and if they're gonan play Dookie front to back.

I pity whoever has to follow them. BBC Radio 1 has a Reading show on at 1300 so it might be worth listening in, in case they cover some of it.

Can anyone find any live red button coverage of this? It just takes me to text

we're in and the green day drum kit is there :) says they will start at 11am. We're one person from barrier.

Is Billie just messing with people's mind or did he really mean it when he said they're going to play Dookie entirely?

I thought it was a small stage cause he said tent :P

I dont think im gonna be able to stay up for this, its almost 4am here. I'll come back tomorrow for (hopefully tons of) updates :)

looks like they about to get ready, and no dookie full set?

0af409acee9711e1a44612313804e8c1_7.jpg

Murder city :woot: I can't read the other ones except Stay the night and Oh love

I can see welcome to paradise, murder city, oh love and holiday...

Archived