Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

I'm glad I can follow Tre now without feeling like a creeper. :lol:

OMG your sig. :lol:

/offtopic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I went through the comments. :lol: Billie's been busy.

Ok guys.. No fighting. This is about fun lovin community.. Just look at tres hair! What's not to love about THAT!!? I wanna have sex with that haircut!

I'm spying on you right now.. And I'm not wearing pants, Vaughn.. How do you feel about that?

I love tacos! Its hard to find tacos in Japan

I love you more

ok. Ask me one more question. Cause I gotta split

I love pizza. And I love les Paul jr. Bye guys!

Russia rules!

OMG your sig. :lol:

/offtopic

:D

I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I went through the comments. :lol: Billie's been busy.

Ok guys.. No fighting. This is about fun lovin community.. Just look at tres hair! What's not to love about THAT!!? I wanna have sex with that haircut!

I'm spying on you right now.. And I'm not wearing pants, Vaughn.. How do you feel about that?

I love tacos! Its hard to find tacos in Japan

I love you more

ok. Ask me one more question. Cause I gotta split

I love pizza. And I love les Paul jr. Bye guys!

Russia rules!

:D

...wow those are very interesting :lol:

More comments by Billie:

ilaria98mj I phonr 2h

ilaria98mj Oh no....i wrote iphonr! 2h

bj_unoxx @ilaria98mj I like iphonr. It sounds like iboner 2h

bj_unoxx @scott_3vil you are only allowed to use the word "hella" is your from east bay area. I'm serious! No one else in California is allowed! It was invented from Oakland through Crockett ca. Got it!? Good! Damn it! 14min

jewals753 Aw my favorite movie :) love you billy have since I was 15, 36 now and my kids have grown up listening to you, you are now there favorite :) hope you come to Vancouver Bc soon! We are all waiting for you. Love you all so much, take care. 3h

bj_unoxx @jewals753 thanks so much! It's great to play music for this long because we all grow together. and now your OWN kids?? Amazing 2h

carollamonica @bj_unoxx do you wanna make a girl really happy? So say "hi" to me!!!!! 29min

bj_unoxx Hi @carollamonica 27min

greendaykidd billie !!!!!! one morr question? 25min

bj_unoxx @greendaykidd damn it! What now? 24min

omnomnomnisaur Please say hai Billie. :'( My dad's in hospital and he loves green day too:3 @bj_unoxx 22min

bj_unoxx @omnomnomnisaur hi dad! 21min

People asking for just a hi seem dump...

But it's really exciting he reads and answers people's questions...

People asking for just a hi seem dump...

But it's really exciting he reads and answers people's questions...

Yeap, especially those who keep saying: I'm gonna spam you until you say hi! I wonder how many patience Billie has to read all this and how long will it last :dry:

It's amazing he's answering some people. But it kind of annoys me that nearly all the comments on the pictures consit of "omg, say hi billie, say hi!!" and stuff like that. I understand that these people are extremely happy about him replying to their comments in whatever way but it's weird to constantly insist on him saying "hi"..

I don't think I'd want a "hi" from Billie just because I'd spammed him. :ermm:

Btw, has he deleted his comments on the pics or can I just not see them? It looks like they're gone but maybe it's just my phone...

Btw, has he deleted his comments on the pics or can I just not see them? It looks like they're gone but maybe it's just my phone...

Make sure you're loading the full comments. It usually just cuts them off and shows the recent ones if there's a lot. I think there's a link at the top of the comments.

So true! It's kind of like begging people to give you a present or something like that. They might do it, but it's not the same at all. You know that they did it because you annoyed them to death and not because they felt like it or like you. #weirdcomment

I can still see the comments. It's just your phone then, I'd say! Edit: Or what Andres said :P

Plus once people see he's responding they'll comment all the more and he'll probs give up due to too much to go through

I told him the video for Oh Love sucked :lol:

I'm sure he now is too devastated to say hi to people :P

I think it's just my phone for some reason. :lol: I've pressed load all comments but still can't see them. Never mind, hopefully someone else will find them if he posts any more.

So true! It's kind of like begging people to give you a present or something like that. They might do it, but it's not the same at all. You know that they did it because you annoyed them to death and not because they felt like it or like you. #weirdcomment

Yeah, I agree. Plus like a few others have said, he might give up soon because there's so many.

I told him the video for Oh Love sucked :lol:

I'm sure he now is too devastated to say hi to people :P

Oh no, poor Billie. I'm sure that's the reason :cry:

Yeah, I agree. Plus like a few others have said, he might give up soon because there's so many.

Absolutely. It'd be pity.. but I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Or they stick to always answering a few. ;)

Yeah, let's hope for that ;)

lol I've been commenting through the facebook plugin

I don't think he can reply back but at least he'll see me :shifty:

Does anyone know if I am signed in to my account if I can comment though my computer or do I have to comment through my phone?

Thanks everyone for posting their comments here, cuz I don't understand a single thing on that instagram.

:pinch:

When Billie posted the pic of those chop sticks and 16 year old girls told him stuff like "I could eat you with those Billie"...

Creepy :mellow: He is 40 fucking years old.

To be honest I still find him very attractive and I'm 19. Wouldn't dare say anything like that though, Jesus. :lol:

I find him attractive too but saying stuff like that is...wrong.

To be fair, Billie's acting like a teenager taking pictures of himself in bed from his phone. :P

I'm sure the novelty will wear off at some point... but he's probably realizing this is serving as a great ego boost for a tiny middle aged man to post shirtless bed pics and get some compliments. Oh Billie!

My favorite comment is

"you look like the green day singer:-)... so cute"

.are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_poster-r3726a85aa584458cad9751d80824bbf6_jih_328.jpg?bg=0xFFFFFF

Archived