Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

it sucks to see them without makeup and realise that they're getting older and looking like our dads

He looks great. For the kind of life he has lived, he looks pretty good at 40!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hilarious that they're sitting around taking photos of each other. This is so exciting, especially that billie has been replying to a couple of comments. I best get instagram up and running.

There's one called jason_cuatroxx, not sure if it's real or not but it looks to be.

You know......I never considered getting instagram before.....but I may have to, lol.

Kinda late to the party but...

:runaround: AHH! ERMAHGERD! THIS IS SOO EXCITING! :runaround:

It's so funny they're taking selfies of eachother xD

I have to admit, they all look old without their makeup. Years of drugs, touring and stress dies that to you I guess.

Jesus they're not on their death beds, they don't look that bad, they look good for their ages and life style and without a thousand photoshop filters ruining the photos

Oh my god, they really hate technology, don't they?' :lol:

It's nice that we have all those random pictures to keep us up to date :shifty:

Bloody hell they look absolutely fine, check out the next 40 year old you see and see if they look better!

Well this is cool, gonna be nice to see photos direct from the band :happy:

Its humorous that Green Day is 'too hip' for Twitter, so now they blow up instagram. :P

They are the best 40 year old members of a band I know...Look how Blink are looking now and they are even 4 years younger :lol:

Also I loved tre's these guys are about to be rocked post but I hated the food one he posted...I find it so stupid to post pics of your food...

Also it seems like he's posting stuff in both the accounts he has.

Its humorous that Green Day is 'too hip' for Twitter, so now they blow up instagram. :P

Too hip for twitter? Billie Joe kinda tweets steady for like 2 weeks now , Mike doesn't tweet at all except 2 times or something like that but hey... he has an account. Tré's the only one without a twitter.

Too hip for twitter? Billie Joe kinda tweets steady for like 2 weeks now , Mike doesn't tweet at all except 2 times or something like that but hey... he has an account. Tré's the only one without a twitter.

... that we know of

He has been steady for two weeks, but before it was empty for awhile. It was just a joke on how their twitter accounts were not as fascinating to them, so now when they get an instagram its like a picture every minute (metaphorically of course, I wish it was every minute)

He has been steady for two weeks, but before it was empty for awhile. It was just a joke on how their twitter accounts were not as fascinating to them, so now when they get an instagram its like a picture every minute (metaphorically of course, I wish it was every minute)

Well, knowing that Billie isn't really good with grammar, I'm not surprised that he likes to take pictures more than write something :lol:

holy shit they are actually commenting back to people!!

I might join now

I might join now

I'm just hoping other people will post copies of their comments here so I don't have to keep searching myself. Yeah, a bit lazy!

wow I didn't know about these!

Very cool! I actually didn't know what Instagram was.

I might join now

hahah I guess I'll do the same, much like Twitter XD

Oh I just read this is a thing for smartphones only =(

I joined now. Seems to be a great App, but somehow I never thought about using it earlier.

I joined now. Seems to be a great App, but somehow I never thought about using it earlier.

i joined as well

i dont know who to follow... people follow me i'll follow back :D:lol: im nightwhisper34

I hope Mike'll post a bit more frequently. But Tré's updates are.. err weird(I mean Tré dressed as bunny. :D)

Archived