Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

Do not post pictures here from any personal accounts. It will not be tolerated. If they're private, they're private for a reason, and I will suspend anyone who posts stuff not posted publicly by them.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering, do you all know adrienne Armstrong also has a public instagram? I know some of you might get a kick out of Billies dog pictures etc X3

i live very close to frankfurt..i can nearly feel them being with me again :D tré visiting his home town ^^

Actually Green Day have just left Frankfurt, id be posting images but I'm on iOS and the interface on the box where you type dosent show up.

Also from Mike:

Calling out all the fucking idiots spamming up their instagrams

3d5aa388eaf011e1b60722000a1e952e_7.jpg

I can't believe they're still spamming him on that pic with things like "love you mike!!!" and "lol" :mellow:

He just commented on that picture. What a sweet. ^_^

mike_dosxx2 minutes ago

What ate you guys doing reading my diary? Lol

What mike posted is so hilariously awesome that makes me like him even more right now!

I love how he tells everyone to fuck off and relax a little...But I'm sure they expected to get a shitload of comments..

@taylorgreenday that's what I'd love, just for him to actually reply to my message, even if it said fuck off :P if you are looking at this Mike, I'm off to sulk now!!! :(:P

shesarebel_93 - about 3 hours ago

looks like someone really got what she want

Joey on Billies Instagram, from @Rocky_ArmWoof

Dad was this /./ close to deleting. You tell him to keep his pants up, but some of you need to chill out and keep yours.

Apparently Mike and Billie are complaining about people bitching about Green Day in the comments. It's hurting them to see people commenting that they 'ruined the music industry' and 'killed punk rock'. I found it interesting that decades later, a subject like that still bothers them.

I hope they still keep their accounts open :ermm: it's really fun to see what they are up to. I think they prefer creepy fans than haters!

Apparently Mike and Billie are complaining about people bitching about Green Day in the comments. It's hurting them to see people commenting that they 'ruined the music industry' and 'killed punk rock'.

well that sucks

You know what, I would totally understand if they stopped using Instagram. I mean really, it must be fucking draining to see all the mindless shit that goes on in the comments.

Is there an option for disabling comments?

Wait there hasn't even been that many hate comments right? I haven't seen any and I'm a little surprised it'd effect them in that way, they've seen it all before.

I'm still unsure if Rocky is even joey :/ plus rocky didnt tweet any of that till after mike's comment

You know what, I would totally understand if they stopped using Instagram. I mean really, it must be fucking draining to see all the mindless shit that goes on in the comments.

Is there an option for disabling comments?

I just looked through my instagram and there doesn't seem to be an option. The number of dickheads on things like this always surprises me, I hope they don't ruin it for everyone else.

Who do you think takes the most funniest pictures ? Billie, Mike or Tre ?

By the way, is it really Jason White on Instagram ? His username is really jason_cuatroxx ?

I can't understand why the comments would make them so unhappy...Didn't they expect stuff like that?

And it's green day they know they have a lot of haters but they don't give a fuck anyway so maybe it's because of all the creepy sexual comments...

I can't understand why the comments would make them so unhappy...Didn't they expect stuff like that?

And it's green day they know they have a lot of haters but they don't give a fuck anyway so maybe it's because of all the creepy sexual comments...

I kind of thought that too, they don't care what people have to say, but they are human and hateful comments hurt them too, especially when they are proud of their band and the new music.

According to Joey it isn't necessarily the creepy comments they dislike, it's the hate.

I kind of thought that too, they don't care what people have to say, but they are human and hateful comments hurt them too, especially when they are proud of their band and the new music.

According to Joey it isn't necessarily the creepy comments they dislike, it's the hate.

Well the "You tell him to keep his pants up, but some of you need to chill out and keep yours" makes me think of the creepy comments not the hate.

And they've succeed so many things as a band from selling out the biggest arenas in the world to have their own Broadway musical.Can't think of them feeling hurt from some 16 year olds judging them.

Archived