Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

Haha, it's definitely not cropped short, though. And yeah, Billie is rather aggressive on Instagram.

I think I saw the comment that he was replying to, it said something like "Is that a political statement? Haha" So it was a little funny he responded that way, but. Eh. He has a reason to be short with people about that shit.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wrote: 'I'm a citizen. I'm not a politician you cunt'.

OMG

Well, I guess he's kinda aggresive because he can't drink. If he was kinda 'addicted' to alcohol (I guess he wouldn't have gone to rehab otherwise) I think for him it's like when someone tries to stop smoking and is in a bad mood for a while till he/she gets used to not smoking and loses the addiction.

Haha, it's definitely not cropped short, though. And yeah, Billie is rather aggressive on Instagram.

I think I saw the comment that he was replying to, it said something like "Is that a political statement? Haha" So it was a little funny he responded that way, but. Eh. He has a reason to be short with people about that shit.

yeah, I totally understand Billie's hostility there. I even get annoyed sometimes with how everything he says and does--especially if it's related to politics but even when it's not--is poked and prodded and analyzed by journalists and fans alike as if he were the one running for friggin' office :P And if I've been thinking it, as a random nobody, I'm sure he must feel that way sometimes too. Do not blame him for snapping.

I think Billie likes to trigger himself off. Just stay away from the comments dude! Not that his responses aren't funny but they must put him in a bad mood too.

OMG

Well, I guess he's kinda aggresive because he can't drink. If he was kinda 'addicted' to alcohol (I guess he wouldn't have gone to rehab otherwise) I think for him it's like when someone tries to stop smoking and is in a bad mood for a while till he/she gets used to not smoking and loses the addiction.

You can't really assume that, we know nothing of his situation.

yes, the gay wrote : "is this a political statement??"

and he is still blocked

I found this comment:

Cunt? Dude call someone who's worshipped you from day one a cunt? I mean day one as in elementary school in 1994 when I first heard Dookie and decided that would be the music I'd listen to for the rest of my life. I, aka,@sirstanstanley didn't mean anything by it. If anything you're the farthest from a politician...you're a fucking advocate for all of us that need to put up with the bullshit that is every day life in this god damn country (CUNTry? Hah) anyway man, I'm not a prick and I'm sorry you took my sarcasm the wrong way but do me a favor and unblock a guy? Thanks.

blindedbythesilence - about 7 hours ago

You can't really assume that, we know nothing of his situation.

Okay, now you tell me why would he be in rehab if he could stop drinking whenever he wants?

Exatly what was that guy referring to when he commented 'Is that a political statement'? I mean, what picture? To see the comment Billie put in it.

Exatly what was that guy referring to when he commented 'Is that a political statement'? I mean, what picture? To see the comment Billie put in it.

I would assume it's the Romney-Scarecrow one

Okay, now you tell me why would he be in rehab if he could stop drinking whenever he wants?

The scarecrow one

That's irrelevant - my point is you have no business speculating on how angry it's making him. jesus give the man some dignity.

Ok...so honestly i have defended Billie's seemingly harsh comments towards people in the past but i have thought of every possible way to justify this one and there just isn't any...the guy seriously didn't say anything offensive or smartass or even suggestive (in the "i want your babies/sperm" sense which is all too common) yet Billie calls him a cunt?! Seriously? How is that ok? For the record you can still click on the guys instagram and read what he and his friends are saying. He is genuinely gutted. I think Billie went too far this time. I know he is in a rough place but why take it out on fans?

I dont think we should hound billie for things he says on his instagram to people..i mean he handled it the way he wanted to (even if it does seem harsh) and yes we can pick at it but does it really matter in the long run? its basically his choice to say what he wants on his instagram..no matter the quality..idk sucks for the other guy

Ok...so honestly i have defended Billie's seemingly harsh comments towards people in the past but i have thought of every possible way to justify this one and there just isn't any...the guy seriously didn't say anything offensive or smartass or even suggestive (in the "i want your babies/sperm" sense which is all too common) yet Billie calls him a cunt?! Seriously? How is that ok? For the record you can still click on the guys instagram and read what he and his friends are saying. He is genuinely gutted. I think Billie went too far this time. I know he is in a rough place but why take it out on fans?

THIS.

I'm wondering if he commented back to the wrong person? Or perhaps not. That said though if you had to sift through thousands of negative comments you'd probably lash out too, and probably at the wrong person. We're all only human

238e11261b2711e292a022000a1e8849_7.jpg

BJA: HALLOWEENER

MIKE :woot:

Black hair :(:P

Looks like they finally met and stuff. Things getting back to normal slowly, good signs!

They're cutting out pumpkins together? I can't, I just can't breath. I just laughed my ass offXD

I think what Billie said was a little bit harsh, but on the internet it can be really hard to decipher the tone of something. He probably took it as a smart ass comment, even though it wasn't meant to be one.

He actually blocked the person?

wowow

yes he did....and the guy made another account and commented under Billie's pic if he please can unblock him.... I feel sorry for that guy

Look, what Billie said was obviously not *nice*, but how about we don't get all high-and-mighty about someone using a few choice words in the heat of the moment to someone on the internet who he doesn't know?

yes he did....and the guy made another account and commented under Billie's pic if he please can unblock him.... I feel sorry for that guy

I didn't even care about the comment, but blocking was a little harsh. On the other hand we don't know how Billie read that comment.

I'm wondering if he commented back to the wrong person? Or perhaps not. That said though if you had to sift through thousands of negative comments you'd probably lash out too, and probably at the wrong person. We're all only human

Nah he actually banned the guy so he couldnt have mistaken him for someone else. I get that he puts up with a lot of shit comments from people but thats just it...the guy really didnt say anything wrong...like seriously! Definitely if Billie wanted to lash out...why him and why over a totally harmless comment...i tried seeing how anyone could take offense from what the guy said and i just cant ...and silencing him by banning him is just aweful.

Look, what Billie said was obviously not *nice*, but how about we don't get all high-and-mighty about someone using a few choice words in the heat of the moment to someone on the internet who he doesn't know?

Exactly. Can't say I haven't done the same from time to time!

Look, Billie's an overall really nice guy and good to his fans, but I would never argue with someone who was trying to convince me that he's also immature and rude. That's the other side of Billie, it's very real, it's who he is, and it ain't so purdy... fans just have to accept it. (And don't try to blame his 'rehab' or whatever, this is just who Billie is... a nice guy who will call you a fucking cunt for no reason and mean it :P )

Yeah, it is silly to be upset about it... unless you are that guy, then it is understandable.

Archived