Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

Billie:

aa2244da13f911e2bb0f22000a1cfde9_7.jpg

I wonder why he took a picture of this xD his last couple of pictures seemed to have some meaning behind them..or maybe I was just reading too much into them :P

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL Billie wat r u doing

I can tell he took a picture of his computer screen. It has that weird window screen look. That happened to me when I tried to do the same thing lol

What a goob

Haha, he did that before, more than once actually xD. Or a t.v. screen as well.

oh i didn't mean it like that haha i meant like he could stumble upon it and be like woah remember that haha sorry for the confusion off topic haha

Oh, yeah, that makes sense xD. No no, no confusion, just me. Yeah that would be a trip to be looking around online and to come across osmething like that, like, whoa... memories flooding back.

56174358133211e2a7f7123138049171_7.jpg

Go Vote early for Obama @treleparc

#bookofmormon

^ha

Hmm anyone notice he deleted this one?

It came from the public that aren't exactly public accounts of Jakob and Joey. If that made any sense. :lol:

Hmm anyone notice he deleted this one?

I did, I was looking for it just now, I thought I might have dreamed that he had posted something like that XD I couldn't remember what the picture was.

I did, I was looking for it just now, I thought I might have dreamed that he had posted something like that XD I couldn't remember what the picture was.

I noticed immediately and i think i know why (though i fear the wrath of Andres' Egocentric Jar if i mention it...) basically right after i happened to comment on his pic i noticed Billie commented using his private account (i assume he hadn't meant to/didn't realise it was public/thought he was using his public account because even though i already know his username it was really obvious/weird what he posted. Ten minutes later the whole thing was deleted. Only reason i noticed him so quick was a) i had JUST posted and b) i recognised the name...otherwise you'd never notice with the speed of the posts going up and then the whole thing being deleted.

Seeing him wear something that says Green day makes me extremely happy for some stupid reason.

Also, seriously dig the facial hair. He looks like a biker dude with the touches of gray. I really like it.

Seeing him wear something that says Green day makes me extremely happy for some stupid reason.

Also, seriously dig the facial hair. He looks like a biker dude with the touches of gray. I really like it.

Hate to be a ball buster, but that's a watermark from Green Day Mexico, not Billie's hoodie :lol:

Hate to be a ball buster, but that's a watermark from Green Day Mexico, not Billie's hoodie :lol:

Exactly :lol:

Hate to be a ball buster, but that's a watermark from Green Day mexico, not Billie's hoodie :lol:

Ah man...seriously?! I was about to agree with Andres there...i was (despite being 28) giggling like a twelve year old when i saw the hoodie thinking "aww lookit...he's sportin' band merch like Tre used to back in the day"...but nooo just a stupid watermark. Now i shall sulk like a twelve year old instead. *stupid phone with tiny screen got me excited for nothing*

It annoys the shit out of me when people watermark photographs that are not theirs. If you took the photograph, go ahead and watermark it. If you paid for the photograph, go ahead and watermark it. But if someone else posted it and shared it, watermarking it implies that you took the photo and "own" it, which, in this case, is not factual. Just.. don't.. get... it.

It is a sweet pic of him and the boys :)

I noticed immediately and i think i know why (though i fear the wrath of Andres' Egocentric Jar if i mention it...) basically right after i happened to comment on his pic i noticed Billie commented using his private account (i assume he hadn't meant to/didn't realise it was public/thought he was using his public account because even though i already know his username it was really obvious/weird what he posted. Ten minutes later the whole thing was deleted. Only reason i noticed him so quick was a) i had JUST posted and b) i recognised the name...otherwise you'd never notice with the speed of the posts going up and then the whole thing being deleted.

Oh, ouch. That sucks :/. But, good on them for being on that. Especially with everything going on I would NOT want that name to be public.

I honestly though that he deleted it just because people were bitching about Obama (and him supporting Obama) and how they were going to vote for Romney and stuff, but who knows

It could be that, that's what I thought in the first place. But it does kind of seem weird for him to delete based on that? (Unless he was encouraged/asked to do so) Well, it doesn't really matter. It was deleted, that's all. They've got more important shit to deal with.

Shows how closely I paid attention. Now adding Green Day Mexico to my group of sites I dislike for watermarking things they just yank from other sites.

He should keep the beard for the tour. That would be awesome. :lol:

It annoys the shit out of me when people watermark photographs that are not theirs. If you took the photograph, go ahead and watermark it. If you paid for the photograph, go ahead and watermark it. But if someone else posted it and shared it, watermarking it implies that you took the photo and "own" it, which, in this case, is not factual. Just.. don't.. get... it.

It is a sweet pic of him and the boys :)

I fucking hate it when people do that. :dry:

Haha, if he keeps the beard he might have to start writing more acoustic songs :lol:. The old fart. /offtopic.

Wow, that's awesome. xD. Go Billie Joe.

2e22fd26142a11e2b71422000a1e9f9b_7.jpg

[ @ ] bj_unoxx Thanks for a great season A's. 4min

[OK, I can go back to being 100% sort-of behind the Tigers now]

I hope shit like that doesn't make them shy away from posting stuff.

Archived