Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

A$AP Sylvie @aintnoahway 1h1 hour ago Redlands, CA

Tré Cool spotted at Redlands and I'm just a little star struck

Lizzy @esibear Nov 22

Drummer of green day and his wife are now in my client book cutest couple.

Tom Vezeau @Vezeaut Nov 22

Just watched Tre Cool from @GreenDay sing karaoke in Waltham, Ma...I can die in peace now

Chris Klimchock @Klimbo__Slice Nov 22 Waltham, MA

Haha I did karaoke right before Tre Cool from Green Day. I was better than him.

Just opened up for the Green Day drummer

Chris Klimchock @Klimbo__Slice · Nov 22

Just killeed some Matchbox 20 at Franco's karaoke.

MC Hammer @PatsBeerGuy Nov 22

The fucking drummer from green day was at Franco's doing karaoke tonight...someone tell billy Wyatt

Adam Trujillo @AdamTrujillo 28m

Adrienne and Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day celebrated their 20 year anniversary in style with Scheme Events... http://fb.me/387pXxKh3

adrienne armstrong @mnnesotagirl · 15h

Just wow. #FergusonDecision

adrienne armstrong @mnnesotagirl · 15h

@JBug_Lee: Shameful - heartbreakingly not surprising. America, I'd like to think you are better than this. #FergusonDecision

Erik Chazin @erikchazin 14h14 hours ago

the drummer from Green Day toured Redlands today with his daughter

briyoncé @bree_1707 Nov 24

OMG THE GUY FROM GREEN DAY AT UNIVERSITY OF REDLANDS

When people say ''that guy from GD'' it always feels like they tweet only because they're stars but actually don't give a crap to them, just doing it for the rep.

When people say ''that guy from GD'' it always feels like they tweet only because they're stars but actually don't give a crap to them, just doing it for the rep.

So? If I bumped into a dude who turned out to be the lead singer of Rise Against, I would tweet about it, even though I don't know who the lead singer of Rise Against is.

• Like 3

Calling one of them "that guy" is normal. Most people are clueless about anyone in Green Day other than Billie. Hell I listened to the band for four years and went to see them live and genuinely didn't know Mike's name or Tre's or even Billie's last name. I just loved the music. From the tweets and Mike's IG post though it looks like it was actually Mike not Tre who was at the college with his daughter.

Jacqueline Kamel @ohwhyohjackie Dec 9

@bjaofficial hey I just saw you at Bolton and watt. Please thank your friend for returning my scarf. That would've been upsetting.

sloth queen @___Hussey___ · 23h 23 hours ago

Oh yeah. I met Billie Joe Armstrong yesterday. And I didn't know it was him. Lol

Curious to see if whatever songs are in Geezer are just BJ songs he had been working on/lying around, or if he wrote them for the movie with his character in mind. Like if they're reject Green Day songs, or would-be Green Day songs, or something completely different!

If my Twitter notifier service is correct, Billie Joe tweeted this at 1:03pm EST but quickly deleted

LvEuaYn.png

Man, this is not the BJ official twitter, check out the spelling of the acount, it's written "@BJAoffical", its missing an "i", the real account is "BJAofficial"

• Like 1

Curious to see if whatever songs are in Geezer are just BJ songs he had been working on/lying around, or if he wrote them for the movie with his character in mind. Like if they're reject Green Day songs, or would-be Green Day songs, or something completely different!

So you want to know if they are trilogy rejects?

Man, this is not the BJ official twitter, check out the spelling of the acount, it's written "@BJAoffical", its missing an "i", the real account is "BJAofficial"

Son of a bitch. That's embarrassing.

Thanks for noticing. Not sure why I was subscribed to that account.

• Like 1

Aw crap, hope you haven't been thinking whatever that account has been saying has been real for a while :lol:

I don't think so. That was the first tweet in over a year.

Regardless, didn't a news article say that Billie was writing songs for the movie?