What band do you think should support Green Day on their next world tour?

Clockwise

the hives would be great. arctic monkeys could work too. as well as vampire weekend. kepi ghoulie would be fun for a smaller venue tour. or import some random, catchy punk band from the uk that may not be very well known in the states...

The Arctic Monkeys supporting them would be insane!! Who else would be awesome hmmmm. Zebrahead! Bayside! Cobra Starship would be epic. Flobots would be cool. Hollywood Undead, Itchy Poopzkid.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon Florence would be a good shout. No way Arctic Monkeys would go near them though.

The Back (aka Nickelback for those of you not familiar with the nickname).

They wouldn't be allowed for health and safety reasons, due to the 99% of people who would wait till their set had finished before entering the arena.

Nickelback and Green Day on the same stage....I don't think so...more like a celebrity death match...me thinks :happy:

Dirty tactics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJAglgVnk4M oooooor The Lawrence Arms

Ah The Dirty Tatics, great band from philadelphia. Have never seen them play that i can recall sober, but meet the guys a few times and hung out. the chances of the Lawrance Arms would be nice also. I'd love to see Danny Vapid And the Cheats play with green day on tour. i so wish i was able to see The riverdales open for green day, but i was lucky enough to see Screeching Weasel and The riverdales both play in a 24 hour span back in 2010.

I read a article the other week on dyingscene.com from Keith Morris(OFF!/Circle Jerks)how he seen Green Day play years ago and The Queers and the Muffs opened for them. Now that is a fucking killer lineup. i'd llove to see The muffs and The Queers and green day all in the same lineup once more.

A band from Brisbane Australia called Ball Park Music <3 <3

Ah The Dirty Tatics, great band from philadelphia. Have never seen them play that i can recall sober, but meet the guys a few times and hung out. the chances of the Lawrance Arms would be nice also. I'd love to see Danny Vapid And the Cheats play with green day on tour. i so wish i was able to see The riverdales open for green day, but i was lucky enough to see Screeching Weasel and The riverdales both play in a 24 hour span back in 2010.

I read a article the other week on dyingscene.com from Keith Morris(OFF!/Circle Jerks)how he seen Green Day play years ago and The Queers and the Muffs opened for them. Now that is a fucking killer lineup. i'd llove to see The muffs and The Queers and green day all in the same lineup once more.

Hahaha thats cool im sure they are nice guys! Ive really enjoyed everything Dirty Tactics has put out. Ive not listened to the riverdales much but Im sure Screeching Weasel(love to see them live) or The Queers would kill as an opening act for Green Day.

The Muffs, The Queers and Green Day. Id go fucking crazy with joy!!

Seeing Rancid, Alkaline Trio, Motion City Soundtrack or The Wonder Years opening for Green Day would pretty much complete my life. Don't think I'd make it out alive..

Archived