"Kill the DJ" artwork

bri1039

Yeah, that's true. I just don't think they fit a lot where they're using them. But doesn't matter, the cover is still great and everything that counts is the music, right? ;)

Yep in the end all that matters is the music ! :D

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks nice! :D I like the theme for these albums/singles a lot. Very colourful. I wonder how much DIY/stencil art style the merch will look. Can't wait to find out more about that.

I don't think of 21CB by the way when I see those skulls. To me, even with 21CB, I thought the skulls were a design inspired by the Adeline skull. That what I think about this artwork too.

(Edit: edited the OP and thread title)

Yeah, that's true. I just don't think they fit a lot where they're using them. But doesn't matter, the cover is still great and everything that counts is the music, right? ;)

well I don't know the lyrics of the song obviously but I feel like this is one of the occasions where using skulls fit best :lol: I mean, it's a radio, the medium of DJs, and the song is called "Kill the DJ", so having skulls on a radio is quite fitting for the title.

Well, I'm beginning to call Kill The DJ "KTD" or "KTDJ". After all is about to become a familiar song :):P

Love the artwork! can't wait to hear the Song! :D

Anyway just love the artwork!

Well, I'm beginning to call Kill The DJ "KTD" or "KTDJ". After all is about to become a familiar song :):P

It's fun to say as well. KTDJ

Katy DJ :P

As usual, everyone who isn't in the Idiot Club can go fuck themselves.

I'd better get started :(

lol I have that membership from the preorder bundle and I keep forgetting to sign in :lol:

I made a few variations of the art work for people who don't want the "x above the I" , "parental advisory" or "Skulls"

zva2qr.png

No x

6ptd2r.png

No Parental Advisory

2qdspht.png

Warning Man instead of Skulls

It's kinda amazing. I loved the ''x'' as the dot over the i :D

I like that too! Those XX are taking over artwork, words, photos, clothes... :lol:

I did not even notice the x above the i until now :blink:

How the hell did I miss that? I must have been over-excited or something

2qdspht.png

This one with the warning guy works really well actually. :)

I don't get what's wrong with the x instead of a dot though.. it's just part of that custom font :lol:

I really like the font used for the words "kill the dj"

I don't get what's wrong with the x instead of a dot though.. it's just part of that custom font :lol:

Because it's a captial I and capital I's don't have dots. It looks out of place.

from all songs/song-teasers weve hear yet i like kill the dj most..just because of mike's bass line :happy:

I made a few variations of the art work for people who don't want the "x above the I" , "parental advisory" or "Skulls"

zva2qr.png

No x

6ptd2r.png

No Parental Advisory

2qdspht.png

Great job! The new art really gives a Network feel.

Because it's a captial I and capital I's don't have dots. It looks out of place.

Oh well, it doesn't bother me much. To me it looks like those aren't really capital letters (for that particular font) except for the "K" and "DJ" since they are bigger than the other letters.

Also, I was watching that Walk onstage with Blink video, and noticed the font. Coincidence? :lol:

FOw73.jpg

This one with the warning guy works really well actually. :)

Thanks I thought so too. :happy:

Great job!

Oh well, it doesn't bother me much. To me it looks like those aren't really capital letters (for that particular font) except for the "K" and "DJ" since they are bigger than the other letters.

Also, I was watching that Walk onstage with Blink video, and noticed the font. Coincidence? :lol:

FOw73.jpg

But they're all capital-styled letters even if they're technically the lower-case letters in that particular font. The I even has the horizontal things/serifs on top and bottom, which emphasizes the unnecessary x even more. I just think it looks weird. I won't lie awake about it at night or anything, it's just a detail, but still.

well I don't know the lyrics of the song obviously but I feel like this is one of the occasions where using skulls fit best :lol: I mean, it's a radio, the medium of DJs, and the song is called "Kill the DJ", so having skulls on a radio is quite fitting for the title.

I actually meant how they're placed in the picture / on the radio, if that makes any sense. Still, I really like the cover. And what you said is so true! Didn't think about that. :sherlock: In this case they're pretty fitting, yes!

I actually meant how they're placed in the picture / on the radio, if that makes any sense. Still, I really like the cover. And what you said is so true! Didn't think about that. :sherlock: In this case they're pretty fitting, yes!

Ohh, like that. Yeah you do sort of have a point then.

wow that sounds kind of mean but I mean like that I kind of agree. :lol:

I like that too! Those XX are taking over artwork, words, photos, clothes... :lol:

And that's amazing. "X" is one of my fav leters :lol: Sure the x's will take over more things, I'm impatient to see how that worx out

Archived