CSI NY Episode to feature songs from the 3 new albums

jetsrule128

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the CBS press release:

Music from GRAMMY Award winner Green Day will be featured in the fourth episode of the season in which Lindsay (Anna Belknap) is injured when a political candidate is shot. Action sequences will be narrated by songs from Green Day's forthcoming albums ¡UNO!, ¡DOS! and ¡TRE! @GreenDay

Sounds great!

When does this episode come out and does it stream anywhere regularly?

The first episode of the new season airs September 28. So this episode will air sometime after that.

Great!

I think the season premiere will be in September, so probably this episode will air in October.

When does this episode come out and does it stream anywhere regularly?

I don't think it has been confirmed yet but the first episode of the season will come out the 28th of September, since this will be the fourth episode I'd say the 19th of October.

Edit: two answers already given above me :P so it'll be the 19th.

Well this is great promoting for the trilogy. And it's just beginning! :) The Voice, The Campaign and now this!

Awesome! :woot: I didn't expect so much promotion for the new albums at all! That's great. Can't wait to hear / see that!

Oh wow! Seems like everyone wants a piece of Green Day's fabulous new music :happy:

Great!! The marketing this time round is really creative and cool. :)

It's Fuck Time should be played in the background of a scene where a prostitute gets murdered.

That's awesome news! Warner is marketing the albums so much better this time around! :)

So much publicity news for the new albums. Looks like everyone wants them to be a huge success! Not a fan of this show, but I'll definitely be tuning in for the music. Hopefully they'll mention the song used in the credits!

That's great!!! And it will be aired the day I'm going to see Muse, so double happiness :P

"Narrated by songs..." What I understand from that is that what happens in the episode is going to match with the lyrics of the songs they pick...(?)

Yes, yes, yes! :yay: When House M.D. ended, I've hoped that maybe in CSI NY I will hear Green Day. And I will!

Looking at the description, I think it might be 99 Revolution.

Anyways, I'm also curiuos, if Lindsay will be much injured.

That's great!!! And it will be aired the day I'm going to see Muse, so double happiness :P

"Narrated by songs..." What I understand from that is that what happens in the episode is going to match with the lyrics of the songs they pick...(?)

Yes, it mostly works that way in CSI.

this made my day, i love CSI:NY so now it's complete :D

plus whoever is in charge of publicity for the trilogy is doing a damn good job!

Very curious which songs will be used. I hope they will make use of one of the more delicate songs like Amy or Drama Queen

Yes, yes, yes! :yay: When House M.D. ended, I've hoped that maybe in CSI NY I will hear Green Day. And I will!

Looking at the description, I think it might be 99 Revolution.

Anyways, I'm also curiuos, if Lindsay will be much injured.

Yes, it mostly works that way in CSI.

Ah okay, thanks. Great! :D

Archived