CSI NY Episode to feature songs from the 3 new albums

jetsrule128

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awesome! I can't wait. I'd laugh if its fuck time was used, but I wouldn't expect it.

this is so awesome. i love how much promotion the new albums gets :dance:

kjsadniejhdsa Green Day and CSI NY together = best evening ever *O*

This is so amazing! :woot: I'm not fan of this show, but I've seen it every now and then. I can't believe it!!! :runaround: So happy about it!

Very curious which songs will be used. I hope they will make use of one of the more delicate songs like Amy or Drama Queen

I was thinking the same. It would be a good time to play a song like Amy.

Awesome, I'll definitely tune in to that episode! Love all the promotion the albums are getting. I'm very excited to see what songs will be featured. :)

I hate how i know i wont be able to see this! 1. My mom wont let me watch it! :( 2. I dont think its being sent in Denmark before a month after (I dunno, but i think) And 3. i probably dont have the TV channel

DAMNIT

I hate how i know i wont be able to see this! 1. My mom wont let me watch it! :( 2. I dont think its being sent in Denmark before a month after (I dunno, but i think) And 3. i probably dont have the TV channel

DAMNIT

But it will be uploaded to youtube, surely. Don't worry about it ;)(...and your mom doesn't have to find out) :ninja:

DAMNIT

www.free-tv-video-online.me - i promise, this site really got any tv series you wanna watch! :D

But it will be uploaded to youtube, surely. Don't worry about it ;)(...and your mom doesn't have to find out) :ninja:

Hahaha, no... I do alooot of things already that my mom dont know about :creep:

www.free-tv-video-online.me - i promise, this site really got any tv series you wanna watch! :D

Thank you so much :D is it illegal? I actually dont care, its just so i know. xD

DAMNIT

Your mom won't let you watch CSI? Damn, that's rough, but like others have said you will definitely be able to listen to it. :happy:

Um, hdu compete against the season premiere of Community :rolleyes: Thank God for DVR so I can fast forward!

Hahaha, no... I do alooot of things already that my mom dont know about :creep:

Thank you so much :D is it illegal? I actually dont care, its just so i know. xD

Hell no it isn't :lol: watch-series.eu is another one I'd recommend. idk if it airs regularly in Europe; if it does, I imagine it'll be SO behind. Gotta love old media refusing to adapt to new technology! =/

Your mom won't let you watch CSI? Damn, that's rough, but like others have said you will definitely be able to listen to it. :happy:

I dont see the problem neither! Everytime i try to watch something like that, she says that i shall turn off the tv, or she comes and do it by herself :pinch:

Hell no it isn't :lol: watch-series.eu is another one I'd recommend. idk if it airs regularly in Europe; if it does, I imagine it'll be SO behind. Gotta love old media refusing to adapt to new technology! =/

Thank you :D

Yeah, here we are a few seasons behind I think. So we are forced to watch new episodes online, because we do not have the patience to wait 2 years for the new season to be broadcasted

Yeah, here we are a few seasons behind I think. So we are forced to watch new episodes online, because we do not have the patience to wait 2 years for the new season to be broadcasted

Thats what i mean! Stupid :mad:

Thats what i mean! Stupid :mad:

Just to be sure.. Are you agreeing with me, or did you just call me "stupid"? :P

Just to be sure.. Are you agreeing with me, or did you just call me "stupid"? :P

Agreeing with you :lol: Why would i call you stupid? :sorry:

Agreeing with you :lol: Why would i call you stupid? :sorry:

No idea haha

First time I read it, I thought it said "That's what I said, stupid!"

I thought I said something bad that might have made you angry ;)

No idea haha

First time I read it, I thought it said "That's what I said, stupid!"

I thought I said something bad that might have made you angry ;)

Oh. Haha, no not at all :D

Wow, great marketing for the 3 albums! Something they should've done for 21cb imo.

I'm glad the world is getting a taste of Green Day!

Archived