Green Day References

Liam

oooo, I wonder if it's the same show, or similar, as that one here in the US.....uummm, "I Just Want My Pants Back" or whatever it's called. If they're the same program, then I have seen it. If not, then that's kind of crazy that two separate shows would have plots like that! :lol:

On a British TV show called Impractical Jokers the background music was Stray Heart - only part of the show I payed attention to!

There's a cooking tv show called "U.N.O." :lol:

Green Day ad on youtube

YES! :woot:

Too bad no one will give this to me for christmas =/I don't care, I bought it myself...

I was listening to Brutal Love and right after it ended I heard Tré saying "Hi, this is Tré Cool from Green Day. Listen to our new album" Best commercial on spotify ever! :P

• Like 2

I'm giving 1039 a listen as it's been a long time since I have and I noticed that this girl I know on Facebook has exactly 1039 pictures. Yeah.

Oh, and I remember watching a documentary about Die Toten Hosen and suddenly East Jesus Nowhere started playing in the background. :happy:

I was looking for a GD picture and I found this article from 2006

US punks Green Day were responsible for saving the life of a 12-year old girl at the weekend, in a bizarre chain of events.

Ruby Wilson from Halifax found a live grenade, dating from the Second World War, in the garden of her home, but managed to identify it from the grenade shown on her ‘American Idiot’ Green Day t-shirt.
She told the Halifax Evening Courier: "I saw what looked like a round metal object and realised it looked like a hand grenade."
A bomb disposal unit was despatched and the neighbourhood was evacuated on June 11 to allow the transport and controlled explosion of the grenade.

http://www.nme.com/news/green-day/23324

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8gfp0r9KdE

In this video at about 3:15 it sounds like a woman says "He's like an ex-Green Day member", I doubt shes talking about John, but whatever.

And if you're wondering why I was watching a video called "Farting In An Elevator", it was because I was bored and saw it on some retards and channel and I was wondering how the fuck it had 1 million views

Was browsing through tumblr when this popped up.

I think Green Day fans are the only people who will look and this pic and the first thing they'll notice is the shirt :lol:

I was like "heeey AI shirt!!!! :woot:

..oh and look, he's on an ostrich ^^ "

• Like 1

I saw tanning cream at the shops being sold for $10.39.

Also, a woman was being interviewed on the news and her name was Billie-Jo

• Like 1

LIstening to the radio and I hear "Hi we're the Green Day trio and when we're in Australia we like to listen to those idiots at Triple M (the station)" and then they played Longview :D Oh and then after Longview he had Tre Cool was talking, I couldn't understand what he said though.

• Like 1

I was looking for a GD picture and I found this article from 2006

US punks Green Day were responsible for saving the life of a 12-year old girl at the weekend, in a bizarre chain of events.

Ruby Wilson from Halifax found a live grenade, dating from the Second World War, in the garden of her home, but managed to identify it from the grenade shown on her ‘American Idiot’ Green Day t-shirt.

She told the Halifax Evening Courier: "I saw what looked like a round metal object and realised it looked like a hand grenade."

A bomb disposal unit was despatched and the neighbourhood was evacuated on June 11 to allow the transport and controlled explosion of the grenade.

http://www.nme.com/news/green-day/23324

I remember that story!