Green Day References

Liam

8351172013_d68637a541.jpg

photograph of Billie Joe on the left

***And the right...

I went into the CD section of a shop and they had a review for ¡Uno! I can't remember much except for when the mentioned "a bunch of 45 year olds singing about masturbation".

They're 40 goddamn it!!!

I went into the CD section of a shop and they had a review for ¡Uno! I can't remember much except for when the mentioned "a bunch of 45 year olds singing about masturbation".

They're 40 goddamn it!!!

Plus their songs are not about masturbation, they are not teens and young now, they are adults and have families.

I really think that some persons disrespect Green Day and hate them.

i saw a segment called American Idiot on an old nickelodeon show called "ALL THAT", its a spoof of American Idol but in the audience theres a banner that say " i want to be an American Idiot!"

• Like 1

i saw a segment called American Idiot on an old nickelodeon show called "ALL THAT", its a spoof of American Idol but in the audience theres a banner that say " i want to be an American Idiot!"

Totally forgot about that... I used to watch Nickelodeon all the time... was that segment aired before or after the CD came out?

Totally forgot about that... I used to watch Nickelodeon all the time... was that segment aired before or after the CD came out?

it was before o.O .. the series i was watching was from 2003.. so im figuring before the CD came out

it was before o.O .. the series i was watching was from 2003.. so im figuring before the CD came out

Hmm... you're right. The season that sketch was on was from 2003 to only early 2004... Interesting reference... :sherlock:

Just get it from amazon or something.

There's a site called wowHD that sells cheap CDs books DVDs tops etc., they even have a Tre bundle with t-shirt. And free shipping.

I heard Waiting on the radio. Then I also saw a sign that said "home is where the heart is" and was instantly reminded of Jesus of Suburbia.

Don't know where to put this, but we're dancing to the Vitamin Quartet version of Boulevard Of Broken Dreams in ballet! And we're going to have these really cool tutus and everything and oh my god I'm so excited!

• Like 3

Not sure if this counts, but last year my English teacher gave our class Boulevard of Broken Dreams for Literature. It was the best fucking feeling ever doing it as homework.

• Like 2