Green Day References

Liam

At school we had a general knowledge quiz. One of the questions said for us to identify bands based on their pictures. One of them was Green Day :D But when the answers to the quiz were put on the board, Green Day was spelt as 1 word. I politely told my teacher its two.

• Like 2

I read a book called 'The Future of Us' that's set in the 90's.The main female character owns a Dookie CD, and even plays When I Come Around around at one point.

• Like 1

At school we had a general knowledge quiz. One of the questions said for us to identify bands based on their pictures. One of them was Green Day :D But when the answers to the quiz were put on the board, Green Day was spelt as 1 word. I politely told my teacher its two.

I've never understood why people do that. What about Green Day sounds like it should be one word? :lol:

• Like 2

is this things that reference green day or things that make you think of green day

I think it became both with time... :lol:

Billie Joe's guitar at Hard Rock Cafe Berlin

WHAT! I WAS THERE THIS JULY! :angry

NOOOOOOOOOO! :(

Billie Joe waxfigure in the Rock Legends Wax Museum in Niagra Falls

Dear God, that looks nothing like him. Usually the wax figures are at least somewhat close. :ermm:

When I went to Madame Tussauds most of the wax figures looked so much better and more like it's real life example :P

I don't know if this really counts are a reference or not, but it was cool.

I was at my cousins house yesterday, who happens to be a radio DJ for a local radio station. I was looking at his movies and happened to see a copy of Live Freaky Die Freaky. I was all like, "you've seen this movie too!"" He was like, "Nope". Then I told him that Billie Joe played Manson and what not. He told me he got it as a free gift cause his radio station was giving them away back when it came out. I thought it was pretty cool. I was gonna ask him if I coulda had it or bought it from him, but I didn't.

Eh. I thought it was pretty cool.

I thought this was reference but I was watching tv and this show called Good Luck Charlie there's episode where the father invites these guys for dinner and two they guys names are Billie and Joe lol

2538883567_ff9d67146e_z.jpg

Billie Joe waxfigure in the Rock Legends Wax Museum in Niagra Falls

haha i was tempted to go in there just cuz they advertised the billie joe wax figure in the window poster. glad i passed. really bad imitation lol

That wax figure is terrifying. Omg.

This isn't so much a reference but we have two Australian cattle dogs at my dad's house, just like Mike and Britt :P

10 songs that made me fall in love with punk http://dyingscene.com/news/10-songs-that-made-me-fall-in-love-with-punk-alex-johnson-the-bogarts/

1. Green Day – Panic Song

The first Green Day song I ever knowingly heard was Welcome To Paradise. I was nine years old in my dad’s car. He put on Dookie, and I fell in love instantly. It wasn’t until a few years later when I was thirteen that I finally heard Insomniac, which to this day is still my favorite Green Day album. Panic Song, in my eyes, is one of Green Day’s most underrated songs.

• Like 1

Doesn't work outside of Italy :(

Can you type up what it says?

oh :( anyway it's a TV series, the main character's boyfriend plays the guitar in a Green Day cover band, and that scene shows a concert...the band is wearing black shirts and red ties like during the American Idiot era!