Green Day References

Liam

Daily grace did this shit in her episode today. I doubt she knows what it means.

2lnfkld.png

My mom saw a picture of my cousin doing a sign (same as the Tre’ sign) with his fingers. She asked me what does this mean? I told her Tre’ or backwards seven in sign language. Then I showed her Uno, Dos, and Tre’, haha now my little bro goes up to everyone and shows them. Still don’t know what my cousin was doing doubt it was for Green Day.

• Like 1

Just seen a trailer for an abominably awful E4 programme called Beaver Falls that features American Idiot playing in the background. Because it's set in America and there's idiots in it I think.

I call this a reference...from sanctuary chimps look at the name of one of them

:533242_412538125459844_17227764_n.jpg

When I was driving home a few weeks ago I passed a street called Longview Avenue in Ohio... not only did I squeal, but I'm pretty sure I nearly got rear-ended by the car behind me when I slammed on my brakes to double-check it was really called that...

Good thing I was alone. This is probably why people say I'm a bad driver. :P

• Like 3

Another reference: In the MTV program Parental Control the girl just dated a guy called Jared. Reminded me a lot of Jaded.

Not exactly a reference but I just found out this:

• Like 1

Waiting in a long line to get on a roller coaster when Extraordinary Girl started playing and on the ride home I heard Oh Love and When I come Around.

• Like 2

Waiting in a long line to get on a roller coaster when Extraordinary Girl started playing and on the ride home I heard Oh Love and When I come Around.

Whoa....triple threat! nice

This is as exciting as the roller coaster ride!! :woot:

There’s this band that plays downtown called Deceptively Innocent they saw my Green Day shirt and played some Green Day. They have a side band called Greenade where they dress up like the boys and play Green Day songs.