Green Day Dreams

Liam

PROS of my dream from last night: the new album was coming out, it had a title and a tracklist and I was already clicking to download the songs.

CONS: it was a dream :cry:

• Sad 2

Had a dream that my sister texted me that Adrienne was at our parents' house with her kids (who were still small). When I got there, they had left, but left behind an Armstrong family history book that was several hundred pages, full of pictures, articles, etc. Woke up before I had a chance to go through it though.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream the other night about a Green Day concert and it was an amazing show. It was incredibly entertaining and had a lot of variety, both with songs and shenanigans. I wish I could remember all the details. Billie was really interactive with the audience and was being a goofball and having a lot of fun.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I dreamt something was on the BBC from when the guys were in London last year but don't remember any details

I dreamt that hubby and I were in Vegas.  We had a car and had gone to lunch and to shop for bacon.  We needed to send the bacon to friends in Australia so they could render the fat (!).  But because the bus and trains were running late we decided to walk (no idea what happened to our car!).  The MGM was just a couple of blocks beyond a highway.  We go in and run into Billie Joe!  We chat and then Adrienne joins the conversation.  I remember thinking, in my dream, that they are really tiny people!  We must have mentioned looking for bacon because Billie told us that there was bacon beer if that would help!

I always have weird dreams and have no idea what this one was really about!  So, yeah, only in my dreams do I get to meet the Armstong’s!!

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Had a dream that I won tickets to a Broadway show that Billie was in, which I was excited about until I realized it wasn't American Idiot but the Nutcracker.  Didn't know if I wanted to go after that.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Had a dream that I won tickets to a Broadway show that Billie was in, which I was excited about until I realized it wasn't American Idiot but the Nutcracker.  Didn't know if I wanted to go after that.

Wait, what role was Billie playing in this? This could be interesting LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Montclare said:

Had a dream that Billie was walking around some type of reception, randomly taking pictures.  A guy asked to see a pic and Billie showed him a picture of a squirrel, to which the guy said, "That looks like a suburban Jesus" to which Billie smiled and replied, "That's kind of one of my themes."

This obviously means that the next album will have a track called "Extraordinary Squirrel." 🤣 

I had a dream about being in my uncle's living room with him, his girlfriend, my cousins and Billie. 👀 👀 👀
I remember very clearly I told him "Oh I've had this song from Manic Monday stuck in my head but I cannot remember the title"  👀 👀 👀
Which is still a normal thing. The funny thing is wtf are you doing in my uncle's house? 

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot to mention that I had a GD dream on the night before the Innings Festival show about the show. The main thing I remember is that Billie was wearing all white. White pants, white shirt, white tie, and white vest. I can't remember if his shoes were also white or not. Pretty funny seeing as he wore the literal opposite at the actual concert. :lol:

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

I forgot to mention that I had a GD dream on the night before the Innings Festival show about the show. The main thing I remember is that Billie was wearing all white. White pants, white shirt, white tie, and white vest. I can't remember if his shoes were also white or not. Pretty funny seeing as he wore the literal opposite at the actual concert. :lol:

Would look good though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Almost right

5a27bfd2f614786171fa2d2c06a605199315d778

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Almost right

5a27bfd2f614786171fa2d2c06a605199315d778

I actually thought about that NYE Iced Out show. Basically the same, except it was current era Billie so he was a little chonkier. :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had one last night where Tré and Billie were both in my bed.😳  Billie was on the right side and Tré was on the left (from the bed's perspective). My bed is a full so it's not really big enough for three people, but I needed to get in so I tried to squeeze in between Billie and Tré. I couldn't really scooch all the way up to my pillow because the space was so cramped, so I thought: Okay then, screw it. I'll just put my head on Billie's stomach and sleep that way. A little later in the dream it turned out that it was all in my imagination and they weren't really ever there. Where Tré had been was some kind of radiator and the side where Billie had been was empty. This was super disappointing. :( I've had other dreams where I've cuddled with Billie and they've been wonderful, but I guess this time it "wasn't real".

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

I couldn't really scooch all the way up to my pillow because the space was so cramped, so I thought: Okay then, screw it. I'll just put my head on Billie's stomach and sleep that way. 

The bellie coming in handy. :)

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

I once had a dream where I was with some friends and we went to a record shop to look at some vinyls and cds, I asked for an album called "1972" a worker opened a drawer filled with cds and I saw a cd called "1972", the album cover was kinda green I think? I don't remember but after that I ran and stole it but then I woke up.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 10:34 PM, Montclare said:

The bellie coming in handy. :)

Not much of one in this dream, though. :lol: It was pretty flat.

I had another Billie dream last night too, but I can't remember it other than I think I met him or something. The only thing I can recall is feeling intensely in love with him after I woke up. So not really anything out of the ordinary there. :blush:

EDIT: I remembered more! I went to a concert and Billie was playing. I think I got to touch his hair. It was a very small venue so he was like right there. I talked to him after as well.

• Like 1

I had a dream about Billie yesterday.  Just that I saw him.    

He was wearing stripes with blue outlines.  It makes me worried about him. 

Why does that make you worry? Seems like a nice dream to me. Or was it the general feeling the dream had? I know how dreams can have a feel to them.

• 1 month later...

I had this weird ass dream a couple nights ago. Billie was shooting some new TV show with Ed Sheeran and James Acaster and I was in the audience as it was being recorded. I was so excited that I was in the same room as three of my fave people, and I took my phone out to try and take a pic of them but people kept walking in the way of my camera so I didn't get a good shot 😭 And then the next day I met Billie as he was getting out of a car in the street, we had a conversation but I can't remember what it was 😭

• Like 1

16 hours ago, squinty bitch said:

I had this weird ass dream a couple nights ago. Billie was shooting some new TV show with Ed Sheeran and James Acaster and I was in the audience as it was being recorded. I was so excited that I was in the same room as three of my fave people, and I took my phone out to try and take a pic of them but people kept walking in the way of my camera so I didn't get a good shot 😭 And then the next day I met Billie as he was getting out of a car in the street, we had a conversation but I can't remember what it was 😭

At least you got to meet Billie after being thwarted by dream people getting in the way. I'm sorry you don't remember what you talked about.

• Like 2

At least you had a dream about Billie. I dreamt about running around in a graveyard.