Green Day Dreams

Liam

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

Damn I really want to hear Velvet Piranha LOL. Was it any good? 

I can't remember :(
But it was Green Day so I'm sure it was an amazing song!

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I can't remember :(
But it was Green Day so I'm sure it was an amazing song!

You know, I have this weird thing where sometimes I hear music in my dreams that I don't believe I have ever heard, but I can't remember it when I wake up. I have zero musical talent but if I could ever remember these things my brain seems to compose in my sleep, I bet I could make a lot of money LOL.

4 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Last night I had a bizarre dream that involved Billie, Willie Nelson, and a very large bag of weed.

That sounds fun :lol:

8 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

That sounds fun :lol:

It looked fun. It was like they were sitting at this table and talking to each other, maybe almost like interviewing each other or something, then Willie throws this bag of weed damn near the size of a gym bag on the table, Billie starts acting like he isn't sure if he wants to smoke but Willie starts rolling joints, and then I got woken up, which I am still pissed about because I really wanted to see how this ended. 🤣

2 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

It looked fun. It was like they were sitting at this table and talking to each other, maybe almost like interviewing each other or something, then Willie throws this bag of weed damn near the size of a gym bag on the table, Billie starts acting like he isn't sure if he wants to smoke but Willie starts rolling joints, and then I got woken up, which I am still pissed about because I really wanted to see how this ended. 🤣

Sounds like an experience Tre actually had with Willie.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/tre-cool-green-day-willie-nelson-942729/

Dream I had the other night, first time I've had a vivid dream about Billie but it wasn't what I thought it would be. I somehow found out that he and his family were secretly living in a house not far from ours, and that it was up for sale. So of course we go to the showing. And it was like a punk house. He and Adrienne showed us around and we were so in awe that we made an offer on this terrible house that needed so much work. And he was walking around looking like he hadn't showered for awhile. WTF? And why would Billie and his family be living in Ohio?

• Haha 3

I finally had a dream!!

It was about the JF show that will happen Friday. The Network were performing and it was great but then Fink takes off his mask and everybody sees is Billie (LOL), he was just like in the first show they ever played (AI era style) and it wasn't at all a surprise but everybody (or at least I, watching on tv) went crazy. Then when the other members were about to do the same, he puts his mask back on and we can't see the others "actual face". It was short and weird, but I loved it. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Laly said:

I finally had a dream!!

It was about the JF show that will happen Friday. The Network were performing and it was great but then Fink takes off his mask and everybody sees is Billie (LOL), he was just like in the first show they ever played (AI era style) and it wasn't at all a surprise but everybody (or at least I, watching on tv) went crazy. Then when the other members were about to do the same, he puts his mask back on and we can't see the others "actual face". It was short and weird, but I loved it. :lol:

Now I just want them all to pull their masks off on Fallon. 🤣

Hell, if they want to take off the rest of their clothes I wouldn't mind either. Giant Network striptease.

2 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Hell, if they want to take off the rest of their clothes I wouldn't mind either. Giant Network striptease.

You really like it when GD are naked lol

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

You really like it when GD are naked lol

I actually wouldn't know it because I have (unfortunately) never seen any of them fully naked. But I do know Billie in a thong is a sight to behold, so I am hopeful. :) 

5 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Now I just want them all to pull their masks off on Fallon. 🤣

I imagine any kind of crazy antic they would make :lol: I'm so excited!!!

5 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

I actually wouldn't know it because I have (unfortunately) never seen any of them fully naked. But I do know Billie in a thong is a sight to behold, so I am hopeful. :) 

The photo proof of GD (only Billie and Tré) naked (from the waist down, that I know of) is scarce, but it's out there 😅 

On 2/20/2021 at 3:40 PM, BillieMyLove said:

You know, I have this weird thing where sometimes I hear music in my dreams that I don't believe I have ever heard, but I can't remember it when I wake up. I have zero musical talent but if I could ever remember these things my brain seems to compose in my sleep, I bet I could make a lot of money LOL.

This happens to me too! Very few times, but always GD related.

13 hours ago, Laly said:

The photo proof of GD (only Billie and Tré) naked (from the waist down, that I know of) is scarce, but it's out there 😅 

I have seen one pic of Billie naked from the waist down, but never the others. 

So... um... anyway... I had a dream the other night too. Nothing very special. Billie was performing a new Green Day song (not one that's real) and other old ones and looked really great. I think at one part there was a little girl from the crowd who came up and he put her on his shoulders. I admit I was a bit jealous in the dream of her getting to do that. 😅  That would be a little awkward, though, since I'm only a little shorter than Billie is and I'm guessing probably around the same weight.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream that I was at a court case (just observing) that had to do with it being illegal to eat bananas.  Billie then showed up on behalf of the defense (wasn't sure if he was actually their lawyer or just really interested in the case).  He was wearing a really fitted suit and his hair was slicked back, like to a comical degree (but oddly enough, looked good, even though I hate the slicked back hair).  In the dream, I woke up, rolled over to write it down so that I wouldn't forget to put it on GDC, which is what I did when I actually woke up. :lol:

• Haha 4

On 3/7/2021 at 12:19 PM, Montclare said:

Had a dream that I was at a court case (just observing) that had to do with it being illegal to eat bananas.  Billie then showed up on behalf of the defense (wasn't sure if he was actually their lawyer or just really interested in the case).  He was wearing a really fitted suit and his hair was slicked back, like to a comical degree (but oddly enough, looked good, even though I hate the slicked back hair).  In the dream, I woke up, rolled over to write it down so that I wouldn't forget to put it on GDC, which is what I did when I actually woke up. :lol:

What is the world coming to? 🤣

Haven't had any Green Day related dreams in a few weeks and I'm disappointed. I wish it were just a matter of trying harder. =/
I guess I'll just post the last one that happened since I haven't yet.

Green Day out of the blue began dropping videos of a current concert they were playing. The feeling of this dream was pure joy and excitement. I was immediately downloading every video that dropped, of course, and they were all 4K. More and more kept coming. Songs included ‘East Jesus Nowhere’, ‘Fire, Ready, Aim’, ‘American Idiot’, as well as others and a couple of songs called ‘Rejects’ (which I wasn’t sure if it was a mislabeling of ‘Reject’ or a whole new song) and a new song never before heard or announced called ‘Cartoon’.

Billie looked absolutely incredible. The video quality was the 4K so it was like looking through a window and being able to see every detail. His eyes were very well shown off with their light green color in this lighting and he had just the slightest hint of eyeliner again. His hair was black and was about the length it was during the Trilogy era (somewhere between early 2005 AI and early 21CB lengths). It was smooth, but fluffy. He was wearing black jeans, a studded belt, and a short sleeved shirt that had very thick, horizontal bands/stripes of dark gray-blue and black. At one point he had a jacket and kept trying to close it with the middle button, but kept struggling to do it and gave up.

For some reason, there were a lot of children in the audience and I thought Oh, that won’t prevent Billie from swearing. He doesn’t care who’s there when he swears. There was an interlude where Billie took questions from the crowd and I was annoyed because it was basically one kid who kept asking and I wanted them to get back to playing music.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

disappointed. I wish it were just a matter of trying harder. =/
I guess I'll just post the last one that happened since I haven't yet.

Green Day out of the blue began dropping videos of a current concert they were playing. The feeling of this dream was pure joy and excitement. I was

For the most part, that sounds amazing!  Isn’t it weird how the brain works 😁

• Like 1

It is! Here's another relatively short one that's really weird, but kind of funny:

I was with Billie, Mike, and Tré in an airport parking garage and we were trying to destroy cursed batteries. We were throwing them against pillars, stepping on them, scraping them on the ground etc. I was scraping ‘This battery sucks’ into the ground with it and then a little picture of a T. rex or something, but didn’t finish it because it looked like something was about to happen with the battery and I ran back away from it. We ended up setting off a grenade next to the batteries, which seemed to work. We took the destroyed casings of the batteries with us and got into a car, which was a white sedan. Billie drove and we were making to leave garage. A ticketing kiosk was coming up with a ‘Do not enter’ sign and I yelled at Billie “Turn! Turn!” but it was too late and he’d driven through the do not enter lane right past the security guy at the kiosk. The man yelled “Hey! Stop!” Billie turned into a parking spot on that side right as another car was pulling out to try to fake out the security guard, but it didn’t work and he came after us.

• Haha 2

On 3/10/2021 at 2:55 AM, Slave To The Network said:

It is! Here's another relatively short one that's really weird, but kind of funny:

I was with Billie, Mike, and Tré in an airport parking garage and we were trying to destroy cursed batteries. We were throwing them against pillars, stepping on them, scraping them on the ground etc. I was scraping ‘This battery sucks’ into the ground with it and then a little picture of a T. rex or something, but didn’t finish it because it looked like something was about to happen with the battery and I ran back away from it. We ended up setting off a grenade next to the batteries, which seemed to work. We took the destroyed casings of the batteries with us and got into a car, which was a white sedan. Billie drove and we were making to leave garage. A ticketing kiosk was coming up with a ‘Do not enter’ sign and I yelled at Billie “Turn! Turn!” but it was too late and he’d driven through the do not enter lane right past the security guy at the kiosk. The man yelled “Hey! Stop!” Billie turned into a parking spot on that side right as another car was pulling out to try to fake out the security guard, but it didn’t work and he came after us.

This sounds awesome LOL. I want to know more about how and why these batteries were cursed LOL.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a dream that GD was going to be performing on tv.  I was watching at the house I grew up in, and had the tv on a different channel when the batteries in the remote died (@Slave To The Network why are we both dreaming about batteries? :lol:).  I had to run downstairs to get more batteries from the fridge (I do not keep batteries in the fridge in my conscious life).  The light in the fridge which was candle powered kept going out.  I was debating if I should be concerned by that, but decided the performance was more important, so I went back to watch.  Everything was going great, Billie looked happy and healthy, when it turned into an Ashley Simpson type moment of the song playing not matching what they were doing.  Then I woke up.

• Haha 3

Weird. Maybe those batteries from my dream made their way into yours to interrupt your Green Day viewing pleasure. I'd call that cursed. :lol: No wonder the boys and I were trying to destroy them.

• Haha 3

@Montclare, I need to thank you! I've been experiencing a dearth of Green Day dreams for awhile now, but I think reading your dream sparked my brain into action somehow because I had three last night! The last one was of Mike singing an outstanding version of "We Are The Champions" and some other great songs. It didn't even sound anything like him. He was also playing a non-bass guitar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2