I woke up in a pool of sweat

first I thought that I cummed the bed

You're so immature.

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

You're so immature.

The first song I ever wrote was called "I'll Never Grow Up" 

It was a promise. It is a lifestyle. 

Just now, Green Day In Seattle said:

Dreamed last night that @Beerjeezus, @jengd, and I were hanging out and fangirling over some new music that Billie released. I think we went to a hotel. I don't even know what you two look like! :lol:

I dream a lot about beerjezus too

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Dreamed last night that @Beerjeezus, @jengd, and I were hanging out and fangirling over some new music that Billie released. I think we went to a hotel. I don't even know what you two look like! :lol:

Oh my God that’s so sweet! I would be up for making the dream true if only I wasn’t living across the world  :lol:

Now what did I look like in your dream? I’m curious about that

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I dream a lot about beerjezus too

I bet you need to wash your sheets afterwards :creep:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Oh my God that’s so sweet! I would be up for making the dream true if only I wasn’t living across the world  :lol:

Now what did I look like in your dream? I’m curious about that

It was super vague to begin with, but I think then you turned into a Latino man. 😂 I think I was even confused by that in the dream.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Well wow,  I’m not aware of being in anyone’s dreams before!  (Nightmares possibly 😂😂). Hey, I’ve always wanted to visit your part of the world, what do you say  @Beerjeezus, once this is all over, we nip over there?  😂😂

• Love 2

Had a dream last night that I was watching a topical news show and the panel spent at least 60% of the air time talking about how Billie Joe had very public beef with Charlie Sheen 🤔

I blame @Sheenius

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

Had a dream last night that I was watching a topical news show and the panel spent at least 60% of the air time talking about how Billie Joe had very public beef with Charlie Sheen 🤔

I blame @Sheenius

I feel like they'd get along though 😂 They both hate Trump. 

• Haha 1

I had a dream that I was driving with Billie and we had such a great conversation! We were laughing and talking it was so fun. 

I'm really sad to be awake right now.

• Sad 1

I had one last night about a painting. Context is that I'm in a house in a room with three beds where GD are staying and I know them.

I saw some art on the wall over one of the beds that really caught my eye. It was a painting of motion blurred snowballs against a bluish white background. There were lines of snow flecks coming off of them and it had a surreal, abstract quality that made it extremely beautiful, even thought it was such a simple subject. The brush strokes were sketchy in some places, like on the snowballs themselves, but very smooth and controlled elsewhere. The effect was very appealing in a way that I can't describe. I don’t know why, but my first instinct was that Tré had done this. I jumped up on the bed to get a closer look and there was something written on a tag in the corner of it. I don’t know what it said, but it was written by Billie, which surprised me. I looked at where the painting was signed just to confirm and sure enough, it said “Billie Joe 1998.” I was shocked and super impressed that Billie had actually painted this. What was more surprising was that he had done so in 1998 when he was only 26. His handwriting was super neat and elegant too. I finished looking at the painting and somehow, I had pushed the bed covers onto the floor. I also had a fangirl thought in the back of my mind of “Oh my god! Billie slept in this bed!”

• Like 1

Had another one last night.

The AI musical was being performed on a large plane. Billie was playing St. Jimmy, but was wearing his typical AI era outfit instead of the St. Jimmy clothes. He was in all black with a studded belt, short and spiky black hair, lots of eyeliner, and a red tie. He looked absolutely stunning. This was AI era Billie, not 21CB era when the musical actually took place.

When it was over, I tried to get a glimpse of him after coming back out from backstage. It was very crowded and hard to get by people. Even though it was supposed to be a plane, it looked much more like a ferryboat.

I finally spotted Billie in a room with a bunch of other people. He looked happy and had one of his huge, heart-melting smiles on his face. His hair wasn’t as spiked up anymore and some of his bangs were falling into his eyes a little bit. He was also now wearing a black tie with white dots that was tucked into his shirt. Like in real life, he raised the bar yet again when I thought he couldn’t possibly get any cuter/hotter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I had a dream where Green Day was performing Holiday on stage, there was me in the crowd, and all the deceitful dream people, or more so I had a feeling, that they were too perfect, pretending, (some of them I knew) and that this is all but a hollow lies... and then the transition into Boulevard of Broken Dreams began, I started to wake up (the dream started to melt and deconstruct) and as I woke up, there was a feeling of bittersweet reality. 

Boy, did I just have a bizarre and confusing dream!

Basically, Billie's body was inhabited by an alien monster on a spaceship (I think). People were shooting him, but he just kept walking forward like nothing happened. He was not bleeding from any of the bullet holes. Probably because he was no longer alive and there wasn't any blood being pumped through his body anymore. Even though he was essentially just a walking corpse puppet, he still looked super hot (he did not look like a corpse). He looked pretty much like he did in those BOBD photoshoots. Weird stuff! Don't know where that came from.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to post the dream I had last week! So, in the dream I went to a FOB gig in my city, except I wasn't interested in seeing FOB and I only went because there were supposed to be other famous singers/musicians just randomly standing around and singing in the foyer of the venue, and I just wanted to see who was there lol. It was mainly lesser known artists like JP Cooper, who just happened to be performing a cover of WMUWSE, but when I walked past him I saw Billie (who was also singing WMUWSE except he was singing a different part of the song than Cooper, who was still close enough for me to hear, so it was annoying as fuck lol). When people started noticing Billie, they started crowding around him, just leaving a little circle of space around him so he wasn't getting crushed. Nobody was singing along with him or taking pictures/videos, they were all just watching. I was at the front of the crowd, right in front of Billie, who was still singing. He got his phone out and I thought he was livestreaming on Insta, but it turns out he was actually videoing his audience (which I later found out when he posted the video of me standing in front of him and looking like an absolute moron lmao). Soon afterwards, he stopped singing and the crowd dispersed, and Billie went over to sit in a quiet corner. I saw him talking to my brother, and I was curious why he was talking to my non-GD-fan bro so I sidled over to eavesdrop on their conversation. They were talking about starting a band together, even though my bro has little to no interest in music lol. Billie noticed me listening and asked if I had any musical talent. I said no and then he ignored me lmao. Shortly afterwards, I left and I think I fell asleep on the way home. Next thing I know, I wake up in my own bed and Billie is in my room putting up some new curtains. So I'm like wtf, and it turns out that Billie was actually my dad the whole time.😬😂

4 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

I left and I think I fell asleep on the way home. Next thing I know, I wake up in my own bed and Billie is in my room putting up some new curtains. So I'm like wtf, and it turns out that Billie was actually my dad the whole time.😬😂

Wow this gave me a boner out of discomfort

lol I almost always have bad luck in my GD concert dreams, because I always get late in them and then its over already when I arrive. Once I had a dream where I went to Mcdonalds and saw Billlie working there :D

• Haha 2

I dreamed that Billie covered Nena's "99 Luftballons" (full song in German) for his next No Fun Monday. Damn, I need to hear this now😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Y'all have nice dreams about Billie and songs while I just woke up of a deeply unsettling paranoid dream about the devil. You're lucky.

I had a dream last week that I was riding in the backseat of someone's car and listening to the radio. I heard Pearl Jam doing a cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams.  It seemed weird to hear a Green Day song with Eddie Vedder's voice.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a weird dream last night. In the dream I ran into Joey, Cole and Max from Swmrs. They didn't know me but I introduced myself and told them I was also a musician. Max was really friendly and Cole was the furthest from me so I didn't have an interaction with him. Joey kinda seemed uninterested but he told me to stick around and hang out. I think they had a small club gig so I offered to help and serve as a tech for them. Joey was helping Cole with a guitar and he was like  hey can do you me a favor and call my dad and tell him this (I can't remember what it was). 

I froze up in the dream when he asked that lol I dialed but Billie didn't answer but he had one hell of a voicemail greeting!

On 5/12/2020 at 11:28 PM, Thatsername said:

I dreamed that Billie covered Nena's "99 Luftballons" (full song in German) for his next No Fun Monday. Damn, I need to hear this now😂

That would be pretty cool

• Haha 2