Green Day Dreams

Liam

lol your dream is something that really happened to me in real life on instagram, there was a guy pretending to be Billie with almost the same instagram name and he started liking my pics, and for a breathless moment I thought it was the real Billie but it wasn't XD

oh my god, just like my dream :D

only when it's not a dream it's really creepy o__o and sorry you were disappointed :lol: I really somehow do know that feel XDD

• Like 2

you have seen that man before. Everyone you see in your dream is a stranger you've never seen before your brain doesn't make up new people

i know i have.. but i couldnt recall who.......

My dream from last night: GD realesed a new song. It was called "Justin Bieber". It was very agressive and loud and Billie sang "Fuck Fuck Shit Fuck Motherfucker Asshole"

After I woke up, I realesed that it was just a dream and I was very sad :D

• Like 4

This wednesday, after I finished watching the very last Dr. House episoede while browsing GDC, I went straight to bed.

I dreamt that Billie Mike and Tre stood in that burning building and right when I began to run to get them the fuck out of there it collapsed. :huh:

Just like what happened in that episode but with them and except for the fact that they really died. :dry:

I've had 3 "Green Day - dreams" as I can remember, but they were all pretty much the same. I can't remember if I dreamt them all the same night or if it was 3 different nights.

In the first one I was at a concert (sort of). It was like a show for children, because it was those people in bear costumes, and Billie had some sock-dolls and he was talking with this weird super-high pitched voice. He never played any songs exept for a norwegian one called "bæ, bæ lille lam". Rest of the time he spoke english.... Mike and Tré wasn't there of some reason. I don't know when the dream ended. :P

The second one was a combined stable/ school. Also a concert. It took place in the stable where I used to ride, but it looked like my school. Neither this time did they play any songs, they just ran around, shouting, jumping and acting all crazy. Suddenly I was "backstage". There was a blue room, and it was full of blue dust bunnies. Then my whole class were there an we all had a "dust bunny-fight". :D Then Green Day disappeared and the dream ended. :ermm:

The last one was more of a nightmare (for me). I was at a concert, but it looked like a cinema. I was invited up on stage, but when I came up there I was dressed in a "slalom equipment(?)" (boots, helmet, skies) and couldn't move. I wasn't able to say anything at all either, and they started to look kinda frustrated. Then I suddenly was backstage, waiting for Green Day, but when they came they were just like "Oh, it's YOU" And then they just walked away.... When I woke up, I actually felt like crying :'(

After that I havent had any other dreams :dry:

Edited by VivaLaLittleGirl1039
  • Like 1

I've had 3 "Green Day - dreams" as I can remember, but they were all pretty much the same. I can't remember if I dreamt them all the same night or if it was 3 different nights.

In the first one I was at a concert (sort of). It was like a show for children, because it was those people in bear costumes, and Billie had some sock-dolls and he was talking with this weird super-high pitched voice. He never played any songs exept for a norwegian one called "bæ, bæ lille lam". Rest of the time he spoke english.... Mike and Tré wasn't there of some reason. I don't know when the dream ended. :P

The second one was a combined stable/ school. Also a concert. It took place in the stable where I used to ride, but it looked like my school. Neither this time did they play any songs, they just ran around, shouting, jumping and acting all crazy. Suddenly I was "backstage". There was a blue room, and it was full of blue dust bunnies. Then my whole class were there an we all had a "dust bunny-fight". :D Then Green Day disappeared and the dream ended. :ermm:

The last one was more of a nightmare (for me). I was at a concert, but it looked like a cinema. I was invited up on stage, but when I came up there I was dressed in a "slalom equipment(?)" (boots, helmet, skies) and couldn't move. I wasn't able to say anything at all either, and they started to look kinda frustrated. Then I suddenly was backstage, waiting for Green Day, but when they came they were just like "Oh, it's YOU" And then they just walked away.... When I woke up, I actually felt like crying :'(

After that I havent had any other dreams :dry:

the first two sound fun! :3 sorry that you cried at the last one... I was really sad in the dream where I didn't manage to speak to Billie when I was standing a step away from him, all because of his meeting for the squeaking Green Day action figures... :dry:

but then I woke up and started to laugh XD

and a day ago I had a dream where my family surprised me with tickets to see them but first I had to enter a dark hallway :blink: and then I woke up......

way to troll me, subconsciousness

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that Green Day announced they would be taking time off unitl July! Woke up hoping it was just a dream!

the first two sound fun! :3 sorry that you cried at the last one... I was really sad in the dream where I didn't manage to speak to Billie when I was standing a step away from him, all because of his meeting for the squeaking Green Day action figures... :dry:

but then I woke up and started to laugh XD

and a day ago I had a dream where my family surprised me with tickets to see them but first I had to enter a dark hallway :blink: and then I woke up......

way to troll me, subconsciousness

They were fun in a weird way C: I can really understand that, it's like youre about to get one of your biggest dreams come true (in a dream) and then everything just fucks up :/

Action figures? Omg, that's really weird. But it would be cool if they made some someday :P

• Like 1

Every time i dream with green day, I met Billie, Mike and Tré, but they are ASSHOLES. its horrible.

PD: Except last night, I dream I was on a concert in an arena like this (for some strange reason):

fantasmic-hollywood-studios.jpg

Fantasmic_Full_3167.jpg

and I met them and they we're such funny an gentle guys :)

I dreamt that I was listening to the radio (something I never ever do) and all of the sudden Amy started playing. I was shocked. But yeah, a Green Day song on the radio is something I can only dream.

• Like 1

This one is kind of three mini dreams wrapped into one. They all happened right after one another:

I'd heard Green Day recently put out a series of four consecutive music videos and wanted to check them out, but they were really difficult to find because they were all mixed in with a bunch of similar looking videos and had no titles. I finally found them after a lot of searching and watched them all. Each one was a song I'd never heard before and seemingly showed the band members at different ages. The first one opened with Mike and Billie sitting next to each other on a couch that was outside. Mike was looking at Billie and Billie had short, blond hair and was kind of slumped. The next scene was Mike and Tré carrying Billie out of frame (one had his head and the other had his feet). I don't know what came after that, but I knew the video was about Billie slowly dying. The next video was some sort of 8-bit video game and Billie was one of the sprites in it and had black hair this time. The music was also video game-like. The third one had a song I didn't like at all, but I can't remember what went on besides that. I guess that was the last one even though there were four videos. I scrounged out the making of featurette for the music videos and it was very strange. It was a dimly lit room with film crew wandering around and four versions of the Green Day members at slightly different ages and with slightly different styles. Each group of the trio was standing silently next to a small table with what looked like the film of the videos. After that, I was suddenly with Billie and able to ask him questions about the videos, but he was kind of mean so I gave up and went away, but my feelings were sort of hurt.

There was a scene change and the setting was a Green Day concert. It was in a music hall with only a mosh pit in the middle, high balconies, and the stage. Billie was the only one on stage and he was holding the microphone aloft and getting the audience all pumped up. Strangely, he was not only on stage, but also behind and to the right of the crowd at the same time except he looked a bit different from his stage self.

Another scene change and I was with Billie and my parents in a car and we were arriving at our cabin that we own in the mountains of Eastern Washington. We got out of the car and mu parents went inside and Billie and I went to some chairs off the side of the deck. We were talking and I noticed a big jaguar (but it looked like a tiger) coming around from the other side of the cabin. I ran up onto the deck and yelled "Hey, Billie! Watch out! There's a jaguar!" The cat was now walking about five feet in front of him and he replied "I noticed." I went back down and tried to scare off the jaguar, but it wouldn't go away. It just kept prowling around us. It came really close and found a hummingbird feeder that was on the ground in front of us for some reason. It was trying to claw it open so I grabbed it and opened it up and held it out to the jaguar. It came over to my hands and sniffed them and the hummingbird nectar then started lapping it up. I turned my head around and said "Oh my god, Billie. Look at this!" He crossed his arms, raised his eyebrows, and looked slightly impressed and amused.

This dream cluster was almost a week ago now. I haven't been having very many Green Day dreams lately. I miss them! :cry: I'm used to having them on a semi-regular basis.

And I still haven't had a lucid dream yet! :mad: I keep trying!

• Like 1

This one is kind of three mini dreams wrapped into one. They all happened right after one another:

I'd heard Green Day recently put out a series of four consecutive music videos and wanted to check them out, but they were really difficult to find because they were all mixed in with a bunch of similar looking videos and had no titles. I finally found them after a lot of searching and watched them all. Each one was a song I'd never heard before and seemingly showed the band members at different ages. The first one opened with Mike and Billie sitting next to each other on a couch that was outside. Mike was looking at Billie and Billie had short, blond hair and was kind of slumped. The next scene was Mike and Tré carrying Billie out of frame (one had his head and the other had his feet). I don't know what came after that, but I knew the video was about Billie slowly dying. The next video was some sort of 8-bit video game and Billie was one of the sprites in it and had black hair this time. The music was also video game-like. The third one had a song I didn't like at all, but I can't remember what went on besides that. I guess that was the last one even though there were four videos. I scrounged out the making of featurette for the music videos and it was very strange. It was a dimly lit room with film crew wandering around and four versions of the Green Day members at slightly different ages and with slightly different styles. Each group of the trio was standing silently next to a small table with what looked like the film of the videos. After that, I was suddenly with Billie and able to ask him questions about the videos, but he was kind of mean so I gave up and went away, but my feelings were sort of hurt.

There was a scene change and the setting was a Green Day concert. It was in a music hall with only a mosh pit in the middle, high balconies, and the stage. Billie was the only one on stage and he was holding the microphone aloft and getting the audience all pumped up. Strangely, he was not only on stage, but also behind and to the right of the crowd at the same time except he looked a bit different from his stage self.

Another scene change and I was with Billie and my parents in a car and we were arriving at our cabin that we own in the mountains of Eastern Washington. We got out of the car and mu parents went inside and Billie and I went to some chairs off the side of the deck. We were talking and I noticed a big jaguar (but it looked like a tiger) coming around from the other side of the cabin. I ran up onto the deck and yelled "Hey, Billie! Watch out! There's a jaguar!" The cat was now walking about five feet in front of him and he replied "I noticed." I went back down and tried to scare off the jaguar, but it wouldn't go away. It just kept prowling around us. It came really close and found a hummingbird feeder that was on the ground in front of us for some reason. It was trying to claw it open so I grabbed it and opened it up and held it out to the jaguar. It came over to my hands and sniffed them and the hummingbird nectar then started lapping it up. I turned my head around and said "Oh my god, Billie. Look at this!" He crossed his arms, raised his eyebrows, and looked slightly impressed and amused.

This dream cluster was almost a week ago now. I haven't been having very many Green Day dreams lately. I miss them! :cry: I'm used to having them on a semi-regular basis.

And I still haven't had a lucid dream yet! :mad: I keep trying!

I find it really funny that a lot fans have dreams where Billie isn't nice to them :lol: a friend told me about a dream like that a while ago, I read of some dreams like that in here.

I think it's because our mind understands how nice Billie is, and how how nice he is to his fans, but we're still a little afraid that it might not really be so when he meet him :lol:

shut up, brain!! BILLIE IS GOING TO LOVE US!!

• Like 1

some nights ago, I had this dream:

I was at a Green day concert in my school, It was a very small place, a little stage, and billie bring me on stage and......he had a banana in his hand, and put it im my mouth and he started to laugh isterically, and I was like : :sick: .

then I woke up.

Weirdest dream ever.

sounds like fun :lol:

I find it really funny that a lot fans have dreams where Billie isn't nice to them :lol: a friend told me about a dream like that a while ago, I read of some dreams like that in here.

I think it's because our mind understands how nice Billie is, and how how nice he is to his fans, but we're still a little afraid that it might not really be so when he meet him :lol:

That sounds very logical, actually. I've wondered about that a lot. Now I think you gave me the answer :D

• Like 1

That sounds very logical, actually. I've wondered about that a lot. Now I think you gave me the answer :D

ahaha!!! mommy told me I'm a freaking genius :3 I knew it! :lol:

jk, glad I could help :D

• Like 1

I had a Green Day related dream about 2 years ago. Billie Joe and I were walking down the street in a bad neighborhood, we came across a GameStop and decided to go in. We walked in and saw Kurt Cobain looking at PS3 games. Kurt got the idea that the three of us should go to a Lady Gaga concert and cause some trouble. When we got there we jumped up on stage and started to beat Lady Gaga with guitars, we got pretty violent and ended up beating him (Lady Gaga is a man, I refuse to accept anything else.) to death. Since we just killed him, Billie thought it'd best if we fled the scene... and the dream ended there.

some nights ago, I had this dream:

I was at a Green day concert in my school, It was a very small place, a little stage, and billie bring me on stage and......he had a banana in his hand, and put it im my mouth and he started to laugh isterically, and I was like : :sick: .

then I woke up.

Weirdest dream ever.

OMG Sounds really hilarious when you tell it that way :lol:

Haha :lol: Maybe you're right! I rather him to be mean instead of him trying to kill me, you know? :ninja:

I had a GD dream last night! :)

So this was the day GD came to my city to give a show, and the show was at like 5-10 minutes from my home. When I left my home to go to the concert, many things happened to me (I met friends, and there was a lot of traffics) and I arrived at the show 45 minutes late and I was in panic because I was thinking; OMMG I WILL MISS THEIR SHOW THATS SUCKK! and I was really disappointing. So there we are, I arrived in the place and half of the seats were empty so I went to the first row. Some were even sleeping around me and everybody looked really bored. Even Billie, Mike and Tré looked like they were really upset to be there or I don't know it was really boring thought. So I came back home ahah

(sorryformyenglish)

Last Saturday I had a Green Day dream.

I was at my school, when suddenly Tré came inside the classroom and screamed: "HEY ISA, ARE YOU READY FOR OUR FIRST DRUM LESSON?! COME QUICKLY, WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!" And I didn't know what was happening, but I went with him, because y'know, he is TRÉ COOL. :runaround:

He was really nice and crazy, as the real life.

He took me at their trilogy studio, and I was shaking, it was so much emotion! When we went inside the studio, I saw Billie sitting on a couch, playing Knowledge with Blue, and Mike at his side, without any instrument, only holding a coffee.

Maaan, I just ran in their way and hugged them! I was almost crying, when Billie said: "Wow! Are you okay? We missed you too!" ... and then my brother woke me up. :angry

It was awesome, short, but awesome. Not my first GD dream, but one of the bests.

• Like 3

This is honestly the most entertaining thread I've ever read xD

I had a dream a couole days ago, but I barely remember it.

I was Billie Joe, but I was like five feet tall.Anyway,I was with Mike and Tre at this art gallery that didn't actually have any paintings, but the roof was reeeaally high. I was standing in the middle of Mike and Tre when I started having trouble breathing, which escalated into a panic attack. Mike and Tre didn't really do anything to help me. They sort of ignored me for a while until I started having another panic attack. Then they started saying things like "God, get over yourself." and just sort of standing there and jeering at me. Then I stopped panicking.

Eh, I don't know.

I dreamed the other night that I was watching a movie on television (for those of you who know it, it was "Tatort", it's a kind of series of crime movies in Germany that's on air every Sunday evening for as long as I can remember, and it's kind of conservative and the kind of TV show that really has got nothing to do with Green Day ;)) Okay, anyway, I was watching that movie with my boyfriend and suddenly, they used two Green Day songs as background music. The one was "Missing You", and the other was a new Green Day song that they had exclusive (very unlikely, ha-ha), it was called "Judy" and I loved it! And I totally flipped out and screamed at my boyfriend: "Oh my God, do you hear that? That's Green Day! Why didn't I know this?!" But as soon as I woke up I couldn't remember the melody or lyrics of that new song... too bad, because it was great. :sorry:

• Like 1