Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had a dream last night that I saw a bunch of pictures of Mike and Tre, and Mike was wearing this hot pink dress and kissing Tre. Terrifying. Also awhile back I had a dream that I was at a Green Day concert in the desert. There were maybe a handful of other people there but Billie Joe had three legs and they had a keytar player.

• Like 1

I can't really tell you a source; 'cause it's something like "people say", so I don't know... perhaps it's not so right after all!

Ok, but I haven't dream with Green Day so much. There were very few, and I can't remember most of them. My dreams are always like blurry...

Anyway, for example; once I dreamt I was going to a concert but I met Billie Joe outside the stadium. I thought "this is my opportunity to ask him an autograph!" so I approach him but he was angry at something and that scared me a little ( :lol:/> ). He was angry filling some papers and all of the sudden his pen stops working (which I think made him more pissed) so I told him I could lend him mine but with the only condition if he could please give me an autograph. He did. But he wrote A LOT. And never said a word. When I look at the piece of paper I can't understand a thing of his words and drawings, but I thought it was cool anyway! Oh, and while I was trying to read he just dissppeared.

Weird and simple, huh? :mellow:/>

Okay! Cool! That dream isn't so weird. :D I've had dreams where Billie is pissed off before. Too bad he disappeared! :(

Back when I was a teenager and had my first horse (it would be around the mid to late 90's) I had this strange dream that Green Day were playing in this massive pile of horse crap behind the barn where I had my horse at at the time. I remember hearing Longview and thinking "wow, that sounds real", so I went back to where you were supposed to dump the wheelbarrow of crap after you cleaned your stall and there they were. I was the only one there, so it was a pretty cool show haha. Afterwards I let them ride Laddie (that was the name of my first horse) and was laughing at their lack of riding skills. I've also had other dreams, but I won't even begin to get into that lol.

I've also had other dreams, but I won't even begin to get into that lol.

Ooh! Please do get into that! This is the place for them if they involve Green Day. :D

I've had many..

Just today, I had one where Billie invites me on stage, and I'm like, "YOU"RE SO AWESOME"

He just gave me a smile and his guitar..

In my dream a couple of nights ago I was at the holiday park where I was staying, and there was a really annoying alarm going off. Suddenly, my bosses daughter appeared and was like, God, I wish Green Day's tour bus would stop making such a racket and as she said it the alarm stopped and shit loads of Green Day's tour vans along with their 21CB tour bus started driving off from between the trees and flying into the sky. I realised in the lodge next to me there were loads of teenagers screaming cause they'd seen the vans so I went over to join them. That's when a Japanese TV crew arrived to interview us about what it's like to be a Green Day fan. One of my best mates was there and I got really angry at her cause she doesn't like them, but she told me to shut up cause it was her big break.. I asked the TV crew about the secret shows next week, I was like, look I know Green Day are coming to England and playing Reading Festival, can you just tell me when the secret show is please? But they refused and started auditioning all the kids that were there based on their looks. I freaked out cause I had no make up on and my hair scraped back, so I ran to get my bag but it had fallen into a harbour and was soaking wet. When I finally fished it out I went to put my make up on in the bathroom but there were no lights so I couldn't and instead had to go back to the TV crew without sorting out my face. Whilst I was gone they had switched from interviews to auditioning for the American Idiot Musical and had managed to already cast all the parts.

Strange.

That is ONE weird dream..

Oh wow. I had a dream last night that I was walking around trying to find all these coins that people had dropped. I ended up in my dad's driveway and had a mix cd of Green Day playing while I got all the coins out of the area. X-Kid came on and I assumed I just had the snippet....and it played all the way through!!! It was AMAZING. I listened to it at least three times all the way through. the lyrics were great, the music was great. wow. I'm trying to remember all the lyrics....it was so real.

• Like 1

Imma type this as it's still fresh in my head or i'll forget...

Last night I dreamt that I randomly won a competition to meet them at a signing or something, and it never got that far into the dream. The whole thing was just like the day before and me freaking out and crying that I was actually going to meet my heroes.

Granted, I'd probably do this in real life but now it's become apparent in my dreams I think I ought to accept that I generally need help :lol:

• Like 1

well I dream about them once in a while, like that one time I dreamt I saw Billie on "who wants to be a millionaire?" XDDD

once I had a dream they came to play at our school (yeah, our auditorium is such awesome place to play at.. XD), and then after the show I came up to Billie (at the teachers launch? o.O ), he tried not to hurt me but he had to go because he had to attend a meeting about some company making Green Day squeaky action figures. When I woke up, I laughed my ass off when I remembered that, but in my dream I remember I thought "ough right, they already have those regular non-squeaky action figures, that explains why he had to go and now I know he didn't lie", but I was so devastated because I stood right next to him and didn't get a chance to say anything...

I was so glad when I woke up that it was just a dream XDDD

no, I do not smoke lettuce.

Edited by PigSniffingGlue
  • Like 2

well I dream about them once in a while, like that one time I dreamt I saw Billie on "who wants to be a millionaire?" XDDD

once I had a dream they came to play at our school (yeah, our auditorium is such awesome place to play at.. XD), and then after the show I came up to Billie (at the teachers launch? o.O ), he tried not to hurt me but he had to go because he had to attend a meeting about some company making Green Day squeaky action figures. When I woke up, I laughed my ass off when I remembered that, but in my dream I remember I thought "ough right, they already have those regular non-squeaky action figures, that explains why he had to go and now I know he didn't lie", but I was so devastated because I stood right next to him and didn't get a chance to say anything...

I was so glad when I woke up that it was just a dream XDDD

no, I do not smoke lettuce.

Squeaky Green Day action figures, oh gosh XDD

• Like 1

Squeaky Green Day action figures, oh gosh XDD

sometimes I DO give myself the creeps XD

but then again, it's my dream we're talking about, so it's all normal :happy:

I had a ridiculous dream last night where on Green Day's next album, they collaborated with Buddy Guy on two songs (Buddy Guy is in my opinion, the best living blues guitarist, and arguably, the greatest blues guitarist ever). In the dream, I was present for the filming of one of the music videos of these songs, which consisted of Green Day and Buddy laying on their backs and dancing. Then Buddy anointed Billie Joe as the "next great blues guitarist". Thats all I remember

Just wondering: If you dream about them... do they speak your language or English? :huh:

For me it's a mix of German and English. Weird times, I tell 'ya :lol:

Just wondering: If you dream about them... do they speak your language or English? :huh:

haha the thing is, I can't even remember XDDD I remember what he said, but I don't know it what language :lol:

I've never clicked this thread, and I will never do it again. Damn creepy.

:sad: I wonder what scared Sarcasm off, it can't be the sqeaky action figures..

oh well..

I dreamt this random guy came to my school to promote the trilogy. He stood in the middle of our quadrangle and spoke mostly about ¡Dos! And ¡Tré! . I went up to him, then he gave me and some of my friends a lecture about the trilogy, which ended up being about God and the environment. Then Billie came to my school dressed as Jack Skellington (like Halloween last year) and interrupted this guy and let us hear ¡Tré! I woke up as Brutal Love was about to start.

They never spoke in the few dreams I had. Oh wait, Billie did once... in Spanish, can you believe it? :lol: And he did it quite well!

Dreams would be boring if they're not creepy :P haha

• Like 2

Probably most of the creepiness was from my dreams. Am I right?! :P

Anyway, here's the one I had last night:

I was looking at Instagram and found that Billie had posted a picture, that someone else must have taken, of himself in an art studio sitting at a pottery wheel. He was focused on a large, red lump of clay that was taking the shape of a cup. His hands were paused about 4 inches out on either side of the clay. In the foreground, there was a little clay sculpture of Beaker from the Muppets that Billie must have made earlier.

Right here, few nights ago. I opened Yahoo news and the front headline said "Green Day says Goodbye". I can remember the entire article in detail. The news came immediately after Tre was released, the 2013 tour would be their last. Yup..... bad dream. :mellow::S There was more like, Billie and the guys put out an interview and such....

I once had a dream that I won tickets or something to watch Green Day record in studio and got to meet them and what not. We also had macaroni and cheese for lunch and then we jammed and play some new songs xD

last night I had a dream about a Green Day concert. There were no one except my Dad and me. It was like a festival but without crowd. really weird... But I can't remember the end...

There was this special online concert thingy that Mike was doing by himself. Just to keep up with fans and all. My sister and I were watching, and we were interacting with him in the text chat. That was cool. Then he broke a string. He was kind of frustrated... And then he started using something... I don't remember what it was, but it was smaller and it wasn't like a guitar or anything. But then that broke and he was pretty upset. It seemed like it was something that had a lot of sentimental value and couldn't easily be replaced (if at all). My sister and I left the room... And when we came back the feed was gone and there were some new messages in the chat, he was real nice about it but he had to go. It was fun chatting with him but the rest was unfortunate. My sister and I had been the only ones watching even though anyone could have... I figured other people hadn't heard about it yet cause it wasn't published or anything.

haha, I had a dream yesterday that Billie answered to my instegram comment on his pic (though I almost never comment XDD but it was a comment I've made in real life, it said "I miss you, get better!" and all that), and he wrote "thank you, I like your comment, it's short, simple, and beautiful, like a poem", and I nearly pissed myself out of joy, but then I noticed it wasn't bj_unoXX, but some other creepy guy who pretended to be Billie.

c'mon!! can't I EVER get lucky about meeting\talking to Green day, even in my dreams?? XDD

Edited by PigSniffingGlue
  • Like 1

haha, I had a dream yesterday that Billie answered to my instegram comment on his pic (though I almost never comment XDD but it was a comment I've made in real life, it said "I miss you, get better!" and all that), and he wrote "thank you, I like your comment, it's short, simple, and beautiful, like a poem", and I nearly pissed myself out of joy, but then I noticed it wasn't bj_unoXX, but some other creepy guy who pretended to be Billie.

c'mon!! can't I EVER get lucky about meeting\talking to Green day, even in my dreams?? XDD

lol your dream is something that really happened to me in real life on instagram, there was a guy pretending to be Billie with almost the same instagram name and he started liking my pics, and for a breathless moment I thought it was the real Billie but it wasn't XD

• Like 3